Australian Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, It's not ok to screenshot a private conversation for the purpose of sharing it on your stories, especially as the intent was to ridicule him and we have seen what he looks like.
Also, has she been shadowboxed again?
Yep, what does that say about her if she was happy enough to have an on again/off again relationship for years with him & have a child with him? You’re only as good as the company you keep and maybe he isn’t that daft if he had the good sense to move on from a reoccurring relationship with her. It’s the glee she showed by tearing down his intelligence to her followers via baiting him into a conversation that she knows he has opposing views on, why be so nasty? how many swipes did she make about him while they were in lockdown together? I don’t agree with this guys views but she’s bloody awful

Reactions: 4
But guys she's a taurus so don't mess with her! *insert biggest eye roll* Is she 12? Who screenshots a private argument they are having with someone and posts it for head pats? What an immature way to behave, especially to the father of her child.

I'm finding that those people that have hesitancy towards mandatory vaccinations are just scared. People are concerned that their free will is being taken away, and their concerns and feelings are valid. Gentle education and reassurance is what these people need, not some twit barking at them.

ETA: Pizza is always more than a one meal deal for my partner and I. If we only get leftovers for lunch the next day, we've under ordered.
I agree with the first half of this but no ones free will is being taken away, I have absolutely no tolerance for anti vax morons. They don’t need gentle education and reassurance they need to grow a brain.

Reactions: 3
Yep, what does that say about her if she was happy enough to have an on again/off again relationship for years with him & have a child with him? You’re only as good as the company you keep and maybe he isn’t that daft if he had the good sense to move on from a reoccurring relationship with her. It’s the glee she showed by tearing down his intelligence to her followers via baiting him into a conversation that she knows he has opposing views on, why be so nasty? how many swipes did she make about him while they were in lockdown together? I don’t agree with this guys views but she’s bloody awful
yeh she just makes herself look immature and vindictive

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.