Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will be going to private school which is a bummer as he seems very happy there!! And considering no other children are leaving it must be a lovely environment. I think he will be going to a certain boys school in toorak which is problematic.
That makes sense - I thought he was already attending a private junior school. I would have put him into the private school at Grade 5, not 6. It's quite common in Melbourne to put your child into a private school at grade 5 to bypass the waiting list for Year 7 entry. I seriously hope he's not going to St.Kevins - way, way, way too "blokey". Although their Armadale bestie sends her 2 school age boys there so it's probably going to happen.

Reactions: 3
Might have been a long morning but at least they had a movie plus their ipads to occupy them 🙄 so much for screen free time.
Send your kids to play in the cubbyhouse you were paid to flog
I noticed this, but the tv on plus iPads ect…. It’s a beautiful day outside today too!

I wonder how much if their holiday they will share, possibly very little if it’s not sponsored and not free or coming with a big pay cheque,

I also bet they get those Nintendo Christmas presents early for the car trip and will then replace it with another expensive gift to give them on Christmas Day 💸💸💸

Reactions: 4
Ah the Kearns flogging Nexba soft drinks. I’m sorry but the last thing kids need is soft drink and the youngest is what 3?? Try get a sponsor with Sodastream next.
He was drinking Coke at age 2 (maybe younger?), sooooo….this is a step up maybe? 😬

• Wow
It’s the most cringeworthy thing I’ve seen in ages. It’s a pathetic attempt to get people to repost him. If he makes videos about these people and tags all them then they’ll share it and then lots of people will watch it. I’m embarrassed for him. It makes me feel so awkward when I see people who aren’t funny attempt to be funny. He needs to “eave that to the witty people and go back to pretending to fight with his wife and appropriating African American vernacular English.

Actually (and don’t quote me on this, it’s hear say 😆) but Lauren was the dumpee not the dumper. My friend asked her outright what happened and the story I heard back is a few of them all decided to dump her as a group because something like “their values don’t align” because of her stance on vax or something like that. Apparently LDB was really cut up about it.
Lauren and Laura Bentley were bffs and constantly circle Jerking each other but lately there is no love but the Kearns are now Laura Bentley obsessed. It's a weird world they all live in. Weird, creepy and just gross.

Reactions: 5
This post isn’t about Aust. influencers in particular though is anyone kind of following these 2 Sydney couples who were friends but cheated on their partners? https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...ws-story/69463e3ff995eaf64e9aa6a6f4dbfe08?amp I feel so bad for Ellie and Chris. I hope karma one day gets Hollie and Charlie for what they did 😕😠 I feel bad for the kids too 😔
The Daily Mail kept flogging this and I caved last week. Can any Sydney siders share whether or not these couples are actually known on the scene?
Something tells me the relationship wont last- imagine doing that to a friend. The poor kids.

Reactions: 4
The Daily Mail kept flogging this and I caved last week. Can any Sydney siders share whether or not these couples are actually known on the scene?
Something tells me the relationship wont last- imagine doing that to a friend. The poor kids.
Yeah, dailymail is where I first heard about them. I wonder if Roxy Jacenko or Elle Ferguson knows of them? I’m kind of tempted to ask Roxy but maybe I shouldn’t. I hope the relationship won’t last, same with actual celeb couples I don’t like together.

Reactions: 2
Thoughts on the name? I get it has meaning but “cedar was Adam’s mum’s favourite wood” is a bit much…
BE200C89-AA52-4268-A8B9-0F31382F6317.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They did do a sponsored deal with the robot vacuum awhile ago… I would be so annoyed if I was them, sure do a deal with a competitor but don’t rubbish another product you already did a deal with!
Exactly!!! He was obsessed with the robot vacuum. I wonder if there’s a clause in the contract re an agreed timeframe before you can trash them and promote a competitor??

Thoughts on the name? I get it has meaning but “cedar was Adam’s mum’s favourite wood” is a bit much…View attachment 925297
I forgot she’d had a baby. Geez they dragged that name reveal out. Poor thing going to live her whole life knowing they desperately wanted a boy. The name Maxwell is soooo important we didn’t use it for our other two kids. Cedar is a stupid name.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.