Australian Influencers #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread!!

I’ll open proceedings with this. Pure class. I know they hate being called cashed up bogans, but I just can’t think of anything more fitting 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, I thought their kids were really well behaved, and not the kinds of brats that attract attention in public 🙃

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry, I realise now that this was a double post! I didn’t read the last page of #2 thread before coming here to post 🤦🏻‍♀️

On today’s episode of ‘Kyroi hates her middle child’. No special brother/sister photo for Alaska and loxley and no photo of just the boys with Santa! This woman is so awful to that poor boy, it’s becoming too hard to watch.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

I’ll open proceedings with this. Pure class. I know they hate being called cashed up bogans, but I just can’t think of anything more fitting 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, I thought their kids were really well behaved, and not the kinds of brats that attract attention in public 🙃
They are so gross. Honestly I would be mortified if my kid did that. Toilet training can take a while esp with boys but you don't take risks like that.

Reactions: 10

I saw this and thought it was really gross and probably not something the pullman resort would want their name attached too!

In their defence though… many parents toilet training their young kids would have been in similar situations, I wouldn’t really call it bad behavior on the kids part.

However a newly toilet training child I would have definitely had a swim nappy on him to be safe! Especiall in a pool area! Imagine if that happened in the pool, they would have had to close the whole pool!

Reactions: 12
I saw this and thought it was really gross and probably not something the pullman resort would want their name attached too!

In their defence though… many parents toilet training their young kids would have been in similar situations, I wouldn’t really call it bad behavior on the kids part.

However a newly toilet training child I would have definitely had a swim nappy on him to be safe! Especiall in a pool area! Imagine if that happened in the pool, they would have had to close the whole pool!
Oh no, sorry, not for the toilet incident, that’s 100% on them. I think he’s very new with it and a weekend away and not in nappies is a lot and kind of a dumb idea. I meant because the other lady was staring at the kids before that!

It was weird that he tagged them 😳

Why bother telling everyone?
We've all got a poo or toilet training story (I probably had one, can't remember it now cos, not important) but do we all feel the need to share to our community online?!
Oh sorry, I forgot, our eleventy million followers.
Soz Brad, forgot you're a celeb in these here social media parts.
Bloody ballbag he is.

Reactions: 12
Oh no, sorry, not for the toilet incident, that’s 100% on them. I think he’s very new with it and a weekend away and not in nappies is a lot and kind of a dumb idea. I meant because the other lady was staring at the kids before that!

It was weird that he tagged them 😳
Sorry, I actually missed that bit when I was reading it (the posh lady looking at them) I would love to be a fly on the wall to see how their kids actually behave, not the angels that they portray them to be I’m sure 😂

Reactions: 3
Why share that tit (literally!) nobody wants to know. They are so crass. I can’t even hate follow

Reactions: 9
Why share that tit (literally!) nobody wants to know. They are so crass. I can’t even hate follow
Can all influencers please sign some sort of agreement to stop sharing poop/ vomit/ piss stories??
Sophie Cachia, growing our tribe (daily updates 🤢), kearns, even bloody Steph Claire smith. No one cares to hear about your child’s bodily functions. Give them privacy in that at the very least

Reactions: 20
They are so gross. Honestly I would be mortified if my kid did that. Toilet training can take a while esp with boys but you don't take risks like that.
I wanted to say the same thing. No shade on Teddie, and boys especially, in my experience, take longer to "toilet train". But if there is even a chance your child is going to defecate in a public pool, it is your responsibility to keep him in a pool-friendly pull up!!!! It is literally a biohazard and if it hit the pool, the pool would have to be closed and chemically treated.

Reactions: 9
I wanted to say the same thing. No shade on Teddie, and boys especially, in my experience, take longer to "toilet train". But if there is even a chance your child is going to defecate in a public pool, it is your responsibility to keep him in a pool-friendly pull up!!!! It is literally a biohazard and if it hit the pool, the pool would have to be closed and chemically treated.
Agree! I kept my child in pool nappies after they were confidently toilet trained for a little while just to be sure as it would be a nightmare if they had an accident in the pool.

Reactions: 6
You know what? I’ve just had enough of the child exploitation full stop. You are literally using your children’s embarrassing stories to make money. That is such a hideous concept. It is so so cruel. Most of them happy to cry about trolls and mental health etc - YOU ARE PURPOSELY EMBRASSING YOUR CHILDREN IN FRONT OF TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN A FORMAT THAT IS FOREVER. Like when they start school, get a girlfriend, get a job. There are those who show some cute pictures of their kids, sometimes get them showing products etc. Sure. That seems low risk. But the others - they are truly terrible terrible selfish people who only care about themselves.

sorry for rant. I am just so over it.

Reactions: 33
Sorry but that is absolutely disgusting. Maybe because Helinka was never maintained or the service in the corner restaurant was subpar but I always got the vibe grand Pullman was kind of dirty. Hearing this is just disgusting and reinforces that and makes me never want to stay there. Imagine giving them a free room and having them tell everyone this. Horrendous branding. Put a swim nappy on the kid if he can’t be trusted. Gross.

Reactions: 7
Yeah telling that story and tagging the hotel is so crass. Can’t believe people pay them for advertising.

Truly awful what happened to Carly Findlay at the petrol station but sometimes kids are going to say unfortunate things and diversification of your social media ain’t going to change that. She really does expect the works of people and get no real acknowledgment of advertising salvos.

Reactions: 11
Truly awful what happened to Carly Findlay at the petrol station but sometimes kids are going to say unfortunate things and diversification of your social media ain’t going to change that. She really does expect the works of people and get no real acknowledgment of advertising salvos.
Yes, agree that it’s horrible. But no matter how good our parenting, kids are kids and will say the wrong thing sometimes. Maybe the mother will speak to them later and next time they’ll do better. She doesn’t know their life or how they’ve been raised. We try to do all the “right” things, but my kids will still comment on something if it’s out of the norm for them. Books and social media aren’t the same as seeing something in real life.

Reactions: 10
Yes, agree that it’s horrible. But no matter how good our parenting, kids are kids and will say the wrong thing sometimes. Maybe the mother will speak to them later and next time they’ll do better. She doesn’t know their life or how they’ve been raised. We try to do all the “right” things, but my kids will still comment on something if it’s out of the norm for them. Books and social media aren’t the same as seeing something in real life.
As a parent and teacher it’s never ok to publicly “call out” a parent like Carly did..in front of the children too. She could have responded in many different ways, such as calmly explaining that she has skin that is a bit different to other people- no need to be scared or by just completely ignoring the situation and allowing the parent to parent…
I try very hard to teach my children to be anti racist, anti classist, accepting, kind etc etc but at the end of the day, my 4 year old is never going to be super worldly- the other day she pointed at a man in a wheel chair and asked him what happened to him. He very kindly did not take offence and explained he very sadly lost his leg in a car accident and reminded her to wear her seat belt. Carly has an insane victim and warrior complex and is now taking on children? And parents…when she isn’t one her self either. I think she needs to practice some mindfulness or something 🤣

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.