Australian Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From watching her you tube early on it seems she is from Deception Bay which is extremely rough area (drugs, housing commission), I don’t know if her dad is around and she does seem to have different siblings all over the place soooooo. She also said something in an old vid about wanting to escape the ghetto etc
Fair play to her for wanting a better life for her kids. Phil also seems to be a really involved dad
I’ve got a feeling she didn’t know her dad AT ALL, as in her mum didn’t even know his name, so she did an ancestry test or something a whileback as people often commented she looked like she could possibly be Egyptian?! I may have made that last bit up but someone else may remember!

Reactions: 2
I’ve got a feeling she didn’t know her dad AT ALL, as in her mum didn’t even know his name, so she did an ancestry test or something a whileback as people often commented she looked like she could possibly be Egyptian?! I may have made that last bit up but someone else may remember!
Actually I do remember this vaguely, something like she found out she might have had a sister or there was someone who might have known her dad and there was a possibility of tracking him down but she decided not to in the end?

Leila having just received ‘genuine’ herkimer diamonds making out like she ordered them from New York

She also needs to cut that grass very short - you couldn’t even see the snake in the grass-scary!
Herkimer 'diamonds' are just quartz anyway, just another thing to rip off her cult members I mean fine jewellery connoisseurs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh Leila, you goddess. Sometimes, when I have a break in between clients, I point my phone at my legs and do a little dance which I then upload to my social media. I find my clients really love it and it inspires them to have more confidence in my skillz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
E3AEF242-577D-40F5-88C6-8F2A9D777FDD.png

I’m sorry what???? If you’re not going to share then just don’t. Completely unnecessary post… what does it even mean. Anyone see her posts regarding ‘you’ on Netflix and the messaging in it trying to condition us. Firstly Leila you’re not into anything new… tv, radio and movies have been used this way for years. But secondly good on them for referencing the importance of vaccinations against preventable illnesses

• Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 817319
I’m sorry what???? If you’re not going to share then just don’t. Completely unnecessary post… what does it even mean. Anyone see her posts regarding ‘you’ on Netflix and the messaging in it trying to condition us. Firstly Leila you’re not into anything new… tv, radio and movies have been used this way for years. But secondly good on them for referencing the importance of vaccinations against preventable illnesses
Wtf what on earth is the “personal reasons”?!

Reactions: 13
Wtf what on earth is the “personal reasons”?!
I'm so worried for this little girl. Leila is an idiot. People keep asking her to share the details? I very much doubt it, she's just exploiting a family's misery - for "personal reasons".

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Does she mean kyree asked her to share the post about the missing child? Kyree has a post asking everyone to share.

Does she have a sketchy step dad? Because the step dad seemed a bit off to me in the press conference… statistics aren’t on his side unfortunately. I really hope they find her

Reactions: 4
Side note on Kyree…marshmallows are highly dangerous for children for risk of choking. Not to mention have zero nutritional value. If loxley’s behaviour is bad and he isn’t sleeping the sugar hit can’t be helping…not to mention Denver is what, 9 months old?? Definitely should not be eating a marshmallow for choking risk…especially not while crawling around on the floor…ugh she drives me nuts! Mum rant over 🙄

Reactions: 7
Side note on Kyree…marshmallows are highly dangerous for children for risk of choking. Not to mention have zero nutritional value. If loxley’s behaviour is bad and he isn’t sleeping the sugar hit can’t be helping…not to mention Denver is what, 9 months old?? Definitely should not be eating a marshmallow for choking risk…especially not while crawling around on the floor…ugh she drives me nuts! Mum rant over 🙄
Bbbut Denny is about to turn ONE, have you not seen his mystical, magical ONE party hat??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she have a sketchy step dad? Because the step dad seemed a bit off to me in the press conference… statistics aren’t on his side unfortunately. I really hope they find her
I would love to discuss. Went down the reddit rabbit hole. So very worried for this little girl.

Reactions: 7
People of my generation will know Jessiika has got her snake deterrent approach all wrong. Barry White, stereo speakers on the ground, bass turned up, far from the house. Those snakes will be there like Oprah on a baked ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesssiiiiiikkaaaaaa is a D-Bay gal. Her mum had a one night stand and she doesn't know who the dad is. She found out from ancestry that she has Egyptian heritage. Her mum is a lesbian with a partner, so she refers to her 'mums' as her parents. They have a whole heap of kids. I think Jesssiiiikaaaa is the eldest of 8 or more. Her mums are rough looking, her siblings are similar. So yes, she comes from a more disadvantaged background. She has done pretty well considering. Thanks to thirsty IG bored mums purchasing her $2 Alibaba photo albums and her $1000 paid posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
People of my generation will know Jessiika has got her snake deterrent approach all wrong. Barry White, stereo speakers on the ground, bass turned up, far from the house. Those snakes will be there like Oprah on a baked ham.
Hahahahahaha

I would love to discuss. Went down the reddit rabbit hole. So very worried for this little girl.
How do I find it on reddit? I can’t work my head around the site

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
How do I find it on reddit? I can’t work my head around the site
[/QUOTE]

I just googled reddit cleo smith, it was the 1st link to come up

The mother and step fathers interview was odd.
The mother almost pulled away from him when he put his arm around her.
I’m probably reading far to much into it 😂
I really hope they find her safe and well 🥺

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.