Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savefloss

VIP Member
So CBF with a recap, but I’d like to congratulate y’all on the collective death of the International page on GOMI 👏👏👏 well done. It’s dead over there ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 48

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Sorry but I’m team ‘Clem needs to pull her head in and stop going people publicly’

You’re not doing God’s work, you’resimply making your own life more saturated with the shit you apparently don’t care about.
See - whilst I totally agree that it must be overwhelming taking all the hate and the publicity, I’m glad someone as bright as Clementine is taking on the absolute nuff nuff anti vaxxer influencer BS. I reckon we need people like her not letting things go and constantly calling them out. I couldn’t do it for a day - the personal insults and hatred from the influencer supporters are just quite extraordinary.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
I feel compassion for Sam - can only hope she is receiving the assistance for any mental health issues she has. Good health is both mental and physical and it’s difficult to function without both in balance. However, no credible medical practitioner would have recommended her course of action via SM. There are very limited exemptions given to receive a Covid exempt vaccination - perhaps she was in some way giving a back story as to why an exemption could not be given? I apologise as I am a few days behind with this (if it’s already been answered).

I'm just not sure I feel that much compassion for her. I mean as a human sure. But as Clementine Ford mentioned today in one of her stories, people are treating her like she is some sort of wounded kitten - she is a grown woman with a huge following and a good career who went on social media with what she clearly knows is a controversial opinion to what end? To make people feel sorry for her? Agree that there is no way any doctor (or frankly any good friend) would recommend the right course of action to make yourself feel better would be to go out to half a million people? People misconstrue or 'cancel' people based on a single sentence - what did she actually think was going to happen?

And the language about segregation - BLAH. You still have access to food, water, housing, medical care, etc etc. You're not freaking segragretd. And frankly in NSW it looks like you will have everything back by Dec 1 anyway thanks to the wonderful community-minded 80% of your state who have chosen to support their community.

And the comments about her BRAVERY. Oh my god, kill me now. This whole thing has genuinely made me fear for the future of our country. How are there so many stupid people in this land?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Gretelgottago

Holy mother of narcissism.

Leila just casually mentioned on her live that the last words she said to her mother while she was still somewhat coherent were “you’ve done this to yourself. I’m so disappointed in you.”
There are no lines she won’t cross to make her mother’s health battles all about her.

not much she says or does surprises me anymore but think this one has me speechless.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I had a chance to read some of her posts before she went private again and noticed how she had already canceled meetings one day so she could take a mid day bath and another day saying she wasn't feeling aligned or able to "energetically hold space for my clients". In other words, she's a lazy piece of sh*t. And she bragged that was "success" to her, because these clients are in alignment with her and understood why she canceled. It boggles my mind!!
She also ordered $100 worth of chips over the phone and didn’t pay for them, from a local shop to teach them a lesson, for not letting unvaccinated people in and encouraged everyone else to do the same to businesses.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

So many of you have asked

It's kind of Clem's influencer identity, she's a provocateur and she's proven over and over again that it's viable.

The thing is you don't have to like Clem but she isn't a liar, she shares screenshots and at times when she's stuffed up there has been accountability and self- reflection.

I'll wait on Liela to share the screenshots that justify the lynch mob mentality she's trying to promote.

Atleast for today Liela is directing her toxic energy at a losing battle rather than trying to financially sabotage small businesses or exploit Ever

Reactions: 30
So so ecstatic that little Cleo has been found alive and well 😭. Major side eye to the influencer this morning who said she “can’t wait to hear more about what happened”. This isn’t a fucking movie. That poor girl and family have suffered major trauma. It might have just been the wording that’s triggered me. But seriously.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

She also ordered $100 worth of chips over the phone and didn’t pay for them, from a local shop to teach them a lesson, for not letting unvaccinated people in and encouraged everyone else to do the same to businesses.
Are you serious??! That is truly disgusting behaviour. Do these idiots realise that businesses cannot just say 'Well, I'm not going to enforce a government mandate' and the government will just say 'Yep, cool. You do you girlfriend!'. There's literally huge fines that businesses cannot afford to pay. Now they are facing vandalism, social media backlash and fake bookings and orders.

We cancelled our newborn photographer. She refused to tell us if she had her covid vaccine. We tried too long and hard for this baby to expose her to some moron who has 'done their research'. After we cancelled we discovered she is very anti vax and doesn't mask or hand sanitise, and posts stuff supporting Trump on her private page ( we are in bloody Australia) so thank God we did. She had taken our other children's baby photos and was a nice normal lovely person. It's scary how much people change.

• Wow
Reactions: 28

kmartplate

VIP Member
Let’s say you know of a certain iNfLuEnCeR who’s ripped off someone you know, preaches about kInDnEsS but also seems to have friends in high places (Clem, for example).

Name & shame, or let it slide?
well im sure almost everyone in here would say to name and shame!

Reactions: 27

therealsmilf

VIP Member
I am sure that Clem only shares the tiniest % of the hate she gets - I don't have a problem with her sharing that stuff. Those people should be held accountable for the behaviour. Clem puts her opinions out there publicly, she doesn't try hide in DM's She owns her content, she can be a bit much at times but I will still take her over the rest of the IG influencer crew any day!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hand me my scuba licence because I just did a real deep dive! And found some treasure. Check out this piece of relatively normal, considered, relatable content from Instagram’s own, Je$$iika Wilson. Sure it’s from a number of years ago, but oh boy has a LOT changed for her. Including her face.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Imagine doing this
Makes my blood boil. Whoever this Sarah Mills amongst the stars idiot is she needs to pick up a f@cking book about the holocaust. They killed babies in front of their mothers and she wants to compare being asked to take a vaccine to that? There’s no words for that kind of ignorance.

Not to mention using her poor kids like that.

So CBF with a recap, but I’d like to congratulate y’all on the collective death of the International page on GOMI 👏👏👏 well done. It’s dead over there ✌
It warms my heart that I may check once a week (if that) and the number of posts in the international thread has stalled. Fuck Alice!

• Haha

So many of you have asked

I'll just quietly put my tin hat away. haha
Were they highway patrol? They are generally the biggest c-word's out of the force. But it also makes sense, the deeply insecure often go to jobs where they can assert authority as a crutch.
Spot on! Imagine Brad having to jump a fence :LOL: or being called out to attend an aggressive event? I bet he carried on like a chihuahua at the dog park, probably had to call Sarah for backup if someone called him a mean name

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Slaykay

Chatty Member
Sorry to double post about Leila but the woman is just on another level, on a live talking about how unfair it is how we should be inclusive and not discriminate and then in the next breath spit hate about people with pronouns in their bio calling them crazy and there must be something wrong with them… also said something along the lines of it’s ok to use pronouns if you have had gender reassignment surgery… Leila darl “do you research” you’re missing the point of pronouns and their importance in society.
she also kept eluding to the new rules not effecting her as she has a way around it but she won’t discuss it. So in other words she’s found a doctor to somehow write her an exemption. She is absolutely cooked and the way she says austrayaa 🤦‍♀️. Look out guys big things are coming according to queen Leila the intuitive business coach, scientist, knower of all, researcher, epidemiologist, photographer, stylist, I mean what can’t this women do?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
I cannot get over the absolute shameless gall of this woman. She was BANNED by the Health Complaints Commissioner from PRACTISING for over 12 months now and she is shilling supplements as a cure/sorry "immune support" for COVID... considering her son is immunocompromised I would be willing to bet my left tit hardly any of them had been AS unwell if both her and her husband were vaccinated. Completely selfish, irresponsible behaviour. The fact someone asked about pregnancy as well. This is so dangerous. I have reported her profile and the post a number of times but I doubt anything would happen. She is worse than Leila because people believe she has some authority on the matter, Leila is just a deadset idiot.

That's expensive piss honestly.

She needs to have a negative test to go into the US.. California will be stricter about vaccination requirements/testing for venues, etc
Lol yes expensive piss! Exactly what I was going to say. It is DISGUSTING that she would have such a view when her son has CF. I find it truly revolting.

Re: Mia

All I'm going to say is that if you happened to get COVID or covid complications in the USA, it doesn't matter how many successful "stocked at Coles hair mascara" lines you have.... you're well and truly fucked.

Good luck! 👍

Reactions: 23