Australian Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nat K also saying she takes those vitamins- that’s about $500 worth of supplements. Like witch you put disadvantaged people at risk being unvax and treat yourself with expensive supplements way out of reach of many. I just hate these wealthy white folk being so damn dangerous

Reactions: 13
Someone please explain how Mia Is able to travel to the US?
I don’t think you need to be vaxxed to go to the US. But she will have to be to get back into Aus.
And maybe whoever she is flying with doesn’t have mandatory vaccinations?
Orrrr she’s got a fake vaccine passport

Reactions: 5
Regardless, she has a point about contact tracing. It’s terrible in Victoria.
I don’t disagree but she’s certainly adding to the problem. Also yes Covid might be mild in kids but she is absolutely revolting to put her cystic fibrosis son at risk of a respiratory illness. If my child had CF I would have been first in line back in March or whenever.

Reactions: 10
Maybe there are so many cases because people selfishly don’t get vaccinated and even worse, a*holes with large platforms such as Nat, advertise their anti vax status
Revolting woman
I cannot get over the absolute shameless gall of this woman. She was BANNED by the Health Complaints Commissioner from PRACTISING for over 12 months now and she is shilling supplements as a cure/sorry "immune support" for COVID... considering her son is immunocompromised I would be willing to bet my left tit hardly any of them had been AS unwell if both her and her husband were vaccinated. Completely selfish, irresponsible behaviour. The fact someone asked about pregnancy as well. This is so dangerous. I have reported her profile and the post a number of times but I doubt anything would happen. She is worse than Leila because people believe she has some authority on the matter, Leila is just a deadset idiot.

Nat K also saying she takes those vitamins- that’s about $500 worth of supplements. Like witch you put disadvantaged people at risk being unvax and treat yourself with expensive supplements way out of reach of many. I just hate these wealthy white folk being so damn dangerous
That's expensive piss honestly.

I don’t think you need to be vaxxed to go to the US. But she will have to be to get back into Aus.
And maybe whoever she is flying with doesn’t have mandatory vaccinations?
Orrrr she’s got a fake vaccine passport
She needs to have a negative test to go into the US.. California will be stricter about vaccination requirements/testing for venues, etc

Reactions: 9
I cannot get over the absolute shameless gall of this woman. She was BANNED by the Health Complaints Commissioner from PRACTISING for over 12 months now and she is shilling supplements as a cure/sorry "immune support" for COVID... considering her son is immunocompromised I would be willing to bet my left tit hardly any of them had been AS unwell if both her and her husband were vaccinated. Completely selfish, irresponsible behaviour. The fact someone asked about pregnancy as well. This is so dangerous. I have reported her profile and the post a number of times but I doubt anything would happen. She is worse than Leila because people believe she has some authority on the matter, Leila is just a deadset idiot.

She needs to have a negative test to go into the US.. California will be stricter about vaccination requirements/testing for venues, etc
Lol yes expensive piss! Exactly what I was going to say. It is DISGUSTING that she would have such a view when her son has CF. I find it truly revolting.

Re: Mia

All I'm going to say is that if you happened to get COVID or covid complications in the USA, it doesn't matter how many successful "stocked at Coles hair mascara" lines you have.... you're well and truly fucked.

Good luck! 👍

Reactions: 23
Re: Mia

All I'm going to say is that if you happened to get COVID or covid complications in the USA, it doesn't matter how many successful "stocked at Coles hair mascara" lines you have.... you're well and truly fucked.

Good luck! 👍
Yeah those US hospital bills are frightful. I wonder if she has Travel Insurance, and if they'd cover a Covid stay if she chose not to get vaccinated? Probably not?

Nat K testing out the free champagne her friends sent her for her 43rd birthday today - the bubbles must have gone to her head. She showed the Dan Murphy delivery box in her stories with her address clearly visible. It's a 2 bedroom rental in South Melbourne - $800 week! I'm a little surprised that she and her husband haven't been able to purchase a house by their ages - maybe not South Melbourne (location $$$). It's tiny too, considering the 4 of them are isolating - 121 square metres.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Nope they won't cover it at all.
Can't blame them either. If a consumer won't have a free vaccination, why should the insurance company literally spend $100,000s on the consumer if she gets complications from a virus she will eventually be infected with.

Reactions: 5
How is Mia “cashed up bogan” affording her designer tit? I asked in a FB group and girls were like “omg listen to this podcast she talks about her success”. Like no, I want to understand after a series of tanked businesses and allegedly ripping off Michale Finch she still has money and start up capital?

Reactions: 11

absolutely everything you said re Nat K.
i’m going to report her too

also hoping the Ali baba hair mascara goon either gets Covid or a massive fine for her fake passport

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing Mia and other “antivaxers” are vaccinated and are playing a game for engagement.
Wouldn’t be all that surprised if they were🤥

Reactions: 15
Can't blame them either. If a consumer won't have a free vaccination, why should the insurance company literally spend $100,000s on the consumer if she gets complications from a virus she will eventually be infected with.
I believe the grace period where US government paid for covid treatment has finished as well. Plus people who quit their jobs over mandates are not eligible for unemployment. Refusing the free vaccine is looking dumber and dumber.

Reactions: 8
Emmy Lou’s clear out is depressing AF. There is no way she would have or ever have fit into that purple Alice McCall dress. I’m a 10 and wouldn’t even fit into that dress. Just because Bec Judd wears something does not mean Emmy Lou should. I almost feel bad for her with the constant over spending and over eating.
So sad. She has just blown 20 grand on a tummy tuck and is now selling tit from her house for pocket money. It’s amazing to me how disjointed her life is. She’s decked out in designer clothes, paying for her own tv show, flying to New York to learn a dance for her ticketed birthday party. But then on the flip side, she lives in that complete mess. I remember it was noteworthy that she purchased new sheets for her kids. And then here she is selling knick knacks from her house for $5 a pop instead of just donating it to vinnies.

Reactions: 8
Somebody hacked Goldé By Liela’s website 😂
Now she’s asking for an IT guru because she couldn’t possibly google (and pay) for one herself

• Haha
So sad. She has just blown 20 grand on a tummy tuck and is now selling tit from her house for pocket money. It’s amazing to me how disjointed her life is. She’s decked out in designer clothes, paying for her own tv show, flying to New York to learn a dance for her ticketed birthday party. But then on the flip side, she lives in that complete mess. I remember it was noteworthy that she purchased new sheets for her kids. And then here she is selling knick knacks from her house for $5 a pop instead of just donating it to vinnies.
It’s so sad though. The stuff she was selling was depressing. Essential oil stands from an MLM she was obviously once part of. German designer wall paper that would have been approx. $500 a roll (for a rental). A dress that she spent hundreds on without even trying it on, in a store that is just not cut for her. The house looks terrible but is filled with designer goods. The warehouse is completely styled and equipped with ample desks. Meanwhile her kids don’t even have anywhere appropriate to do their home work at the house. The sheet thing was a joke! Crying about how much of a big deal it is to buy bedding for her children while head to toe in the latest from Australian designers. We know that even Bec and Nadia get their dinnerwear from Kmart 😂 she needs to chill

Somebody hacked Goldé By Liela’s website 😂
Now she’s asking for an IT guru because she couldn’t possibly google (and pay) for one herself
What?? Who would bother. She probably messed it up herself and needs a cover and someone to fix it.

Jessiika and the snakes and the warehouse in the shed to be filled with boxes. Just thinking of it sends shivers down my spine.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.