Australian Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to double post about Leila but the woman is just on another level, on a live talking about how unfair it is how we should be inclusive and not discriminate and then in the next breath spit hate about people with pronouns in their bio calling them crazy and there must be something wrong with them… also said something along the lines of it’s ok to use pronouns if you have had gender reassignment surgery… Leila darl “do you research” you’re missing the point of pronouns and their importance in society.
she also kept eluding to the new rules not effecting her as she has a way around it but she won’t discuss it. So in other words she’s found a doctor to somehow write her an exemption. She is absolutely cooked and the way she says austrayaa 🤦‍♀️. Look out guys big things are coming according to queen Leila the intuitive business coach, scientist, knower of all, researcher, epidemiologist, photographer, stylist, I mean what can’t this women do?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That is seriously messed up. These people are mad. At this point I’m actually hoping that the vaccine kills us that way I know my friends and family and people I love will all be free from these absolute entitled, ignorant and selfish lunatics

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Imagine doing this
Makes my blood boil. Whoever this Sarah Mills amongst the stars idiot is she needs to pick up a f@cking book about the holocaust. They killed babies in front of their mothers and she wants to compare being asked to take a vaccine to that? There’s no words for that kind of ignorance.

Not to mention using her poor kids like that.

Reactions: 26
ugh I’ve never heard of this woman but is she seriously charging people $20 to follow her uncensored account? Whatever that even means.
This loser thinks she’s so important people should pay to follow her? 😂 I can’t.

Not so mumsy just posted a reel about coming out of lockdown..does that mean she caved and got vaccinated? Or she’s just trying to post relatable content to the majority of NSW who did🤣

Reactions: 7
I find it hard to believe anything Leila says. Exemptions are basically next to impossible to get and not available via GP. Nasty, transphobic and utterly devoid of common sense.

Sorry to double post about Leila but the woman is just on another level, on a live talking about how unfair it is how we should be inclusive and not discriminate and then in the next breath spit hate about people with pronouns in their bio calling them crazy and there must be something wrong with them… also said something along the lines of it’s ok to use pronouns if you have had gender reassignment surgery… Leila darl “do you research” you’re missing the point of pronouns and their importance in society.
she also kept eluding to the new rules not effecting her as she has a way around it but she won’t discuss it. So in other words she’s found a doctor to somehow write her an exemption. She is absolutely cooked and the way she says austrayaa 🤦‍♀️. Look out guys big things are coming according to queen Leila the intuitive business coach, scientist, knower of all, researcher, epidemiologist, photographer, stylist, I mean what can’t this women do?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Makes my blood boil. Whoever this Sarah Mills amongst the stars idiot is she needs to pick up a f@cking book about the holocaust. They killed babies in front of their mothers and she wants to compare being asked to take a vaccine to that? There’s no words for that kind of ignorance.

Not to mention using her poor kids like that.
She's got a decent following on tik tok as a result of turning to SM to talk about her homeless situation at the beginning of the year. Apparently there are some dodgy circumstances surrounding her i'm not sure exactly what they are though. She seems like someone that thrives off chaos and drama and goes out of her way to cause it.

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 11
Imagine doing this
That is SO SO SO effed up. I was running out of steam to get cross about anti vaxxers (given that 85% of the population seems to be on board anyway), I was prepared to ignore the willful stupidity of a small squeaky wheel minority but this is just so extraordinarily disgusting. Beyond disgusting. I've never heard of her before but what a stupid and horrible person.

I am SO looking forward to life regaining some normalcy and travel commencing for the vaccinated. Watch them all tumble!!

Reactions: 6
I often see the same set of influencers offering to give away a voucher in exchange for comments on their most recent post.

anyone know if this is actually above board?
Seems like less than genuine engagement to me.
And ironically one of the biggest culprits for this is tammi, who only weeks ago decided to publicly bag out Krumble for allegedly falsifying her engagement stats

Reactions: 3
Imagine doing this
Sarah is the biggest clown I’ve ever come across. She makes Leila look like an angel. She constantly came up on my tiktok fyp ranting and raving about something and attacking people that dared question her. She’s unhinged. Someone made a post in a private fb page that was quite innocent, asking why she didn’t move areas where it was easier to find a house (she was homeless for a decent stretch of time) and she publicly shamed them on her tiktok and sent her minions after them. I think their was definitely a reason she wasn’t sharing on why it was so hard to find a house.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
This loser thinks she’s so important people should pay to follow her? 😂 I can’t.

Not so mumsy just posted a reel about coming out of lockdown..does that mean she caved and got vaccinated? Or she’s just trying to post relatable content to the majority of NSW who did🤣
No she replied to all the hate she was getting that she is vaxxed but hates the division. She also came out today slamming that influencer meme saying they won’t work for free amd asking why they wouldn’t help a business when it’s normally mutually beneficial.

Reactions: 2
No she replied to all the hate she was getting that she is vaxxed but hates the division. She also came out today slamming that influencer meme saying they won’t work for free amd asking why they wouldn’t help a business when it’s normally mutually beneficial.
Ah I missed that, was it on stories or did she respond to someone’s comment on a post? She wasn’t getting hate for speaking out about the division though, she suggested the vaccine causes infertility so I still think she’s an idiot.

Is this just a fuckwit that's trying to say the most offensive thing she can to get attention?

Charging to follow her other account. Lol. I wanna know more. Anyone on the inside of that account? 🤣

She's got a decent following on tik tok as a result of turning to SM to talk about her homeless situation at the beginning of the year. Apparently there are some dodgy circumstances surrounding her i'm not sure exactly what they are though. She seems like someone that thrives off chaos and drama and goes out of her way to cause it.
Yep I just saw her tiktok Live and she said she could make that content (pic with Star of David) because she has Jewish ancestors. I mean come on!! Shocking (Sarah Mills - amongst the stars)

Reactions: 3
So CBF with a recap, but I’d like to congratulate y’all on the collective death of the International page on GOMI 👏👏👏 well done. It’s dead over there ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Yep I just saw her tiktok Live and she said she could make that content (pic with Star of David) because she has Jewish ancestors. I mean come on!! Shocking (Sarah Mills - amongst the stars)

I dont think for a second she has Jewish ancestry!!! No self respecting Jew would ever do that. Sarah is a known scammer. Search her name and you'll find 10+ Go Fund Me's for various reasons (her kids mainly - skin suit, bath tub, etc). Homelessness was just the new one. Apparently she has an Only Fans? Be keen to see how much she's making from it.

Whats interesting is her story offering a 'public war' with another influencer that she wont name? Clem posted but she named her, the only other people I can think of it being are Lauren Lately who also posted about the star thing or Clary Michelle who weirdly went private on both TikTok and Instagram right after posting about her.

Makes sense more to be Clem or Clary because she talks about them faking DV and both Clary and Clem are really outspoken DV advocates.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.