Australian Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What?? Who would bother. She probably messed it up herself and needs a cover and someone to fix it.
100% , or this is her own handy work to shut down Golde, remember some time back she set up an Instagram account schilling overpriced op-shop finds and it conveniently got “hacked” when the complaints started rolling in that the goods were received damaged or not received at all, I bet those precious curated world wide jewels started showing some wear and tear pretty quickly!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
100% , or this is her own handy work to shut down Golde, remember some time back she set up an Instagram account schilling overpriced op-shop finds and it conveniently got “hacked” when the complaints started rolling in that the goods were received damaged or not received at all, I bet those precious curated world wide jewels started showing some wear and tear pretty quickly!
Lol again. It’s like she watched Girl Boss on Netflix and just thought, “I can do that”. The people getting sucked in by her are the real problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Somebody hacked Goldé By Liela’s website 😂
Now she’s asking for an IT guru because she couldn’t possibly google (and pay) for one herself
What… seriously? I didn’t see that. Actually hilarious. Surely with how much of a successful bizness woman she is she can afford it, also if had an online business and it was hacked I probably wouldn’t post about it online…. Surely this is just saying to other hackers I don’t know tit and I don’t have proper protection

Reactions: 7
What… seriously? I didn’t see that. Actually hilarious. Surely with how much of a successful bizness woman she is she can afford it, also if had an online business and it was hacked I probably wouldn’t post about it online…. Surely this is just saying to other hackers I don’t know tit and I don’t have proper protection
Lol someone should have picked a stronger shopify password 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I really hope all these snakes are a wake up call for Jessiiiika with leaving her kids outside unsupervised. One of the boys or Goldie could easily think it’s something fun to play with! But then again, I thought the knives on trampolines would be the wake up call she needed 🤡

Reactions: 10
Let’s say you know of a certain iNfLuEnCeR who’s ripped off someone you know, preaches about kInDnEsS but also seems to have friends in high places (Clem, for example).

Name & shame, or let it slide?

Reactions: 10
Leila having just received ‘genuine’ herkimer diamonds making out like she ordered them from New York

I really hope all these snakes are a wake up call for Jessiiiika with leaving her kids outside unsupervised. One of the boys or Goldie could easily think it’s something fun to play with! But then again, I thought the knives on trampolines would be the wake up call she needed 🤡
She also needs to cut that grass very short - you couldn’t even see the snake in the grass-scary!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Let’s say you know of a certain iNfLuEnCeR who’s ripped off someone you know, preaches about kInDnEsS but also seems to have friends in high places (Clem, for example).

well im sure almost everyone in here would say to name and shame!

Reactions: 27
Obviously spill what apparently happened 😂. Did Jessiika have a hard childhood? She seems to not know really basic stuff that most people’s parents would have taught them. Good on them if so, doing it all on their own backs. Much better than 30 year olds still getting financial assistance from parents and crying poor me. That said - kids and those snakes is a nightmare waiting to happen. Does she know they hide under car wheels etc too. Maybe she’s hoping that tiled table will scare them off.

Reactions: 6
Obviously spill what apparently happened 😂. Did Jessiika have a hard childhood? She seems to not know really basic stuff that most people’s parents would have taught them. Good on them if so, doing it all on their own backs. Much better than 30 year olds still getting financial assistance from parents and crying poor me. That said - kids and those snakes is a nightmare waiting to happen. Does she know they hide under car wheels etc too. Maybe she’s hoping that tiled table will scare them off.
From watching her you tube early on it seems she is from Deception Bay which is extremely rough area (drugs, housing commission), I don’t know if her dad is around and she does seem to have different siblings all over the place soooooo. She also said something in an old vid about wanting to escape the ghetto etc
Fair play to her for wanting a better life for her kids. Phil also seems to be a really involved dad

Reactions: 4

Maybe name and shame by contacting overinfluencers or Aussie Influencer Opinions? If they weren't friends with Clem, she'd be a good option to bring attention to it. But I would also check with the person you know beforehand to make sure they're okay with the possible publicity/attention/trolls etc.

Maybe name and shame by contacting overinfluencers or Aussie Influencer Opinions? If they weren't friends with Clem, she'd be a good option to bring attention to it. But I would also check with the person you know beforehand to make sure they're okay with the possible publicity/attention/trolls etc.
AIO isnt posting influencer tea anymore, try Influencers in Trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.