Australian Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought Nat K had a child with Cystic Fibrosis? Would you not take COVID ridiculously seriously if you are a health professional/mother of a child with a chronic illness?

Reactions: 5
Wow. Is Bec Judd’s 5 year
Old drinking milk from a baby bottle. Surely not especially when your mum is a speech therapist

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Old drinking milk from a baby bottle. Surely not especially when your mum is a speech therapist
I can’t work out if it’s a game or real - but why would they even have a baby bottle in the house? I have a 2yo and we no bottles in the house anymore

Reactions: 4
The nanny obviously hasn’t gotten rid of it yet 🤣
I’m constantly amazed by the crappy parenting that influencers choose to publish to the world. At least try to hide your failures

Reactions: 10
Emmy Lou’s clear out is depressing AF. There is no way she would have or ever have fit into that purple Alice McCall dress. I’m a 10 and wouldn’t even fit into that dress. Just because Bec Judd wears something does not mean Emmy Lou should. I almost feel bad for her with the constant over spending and over eating.

Reactions: 8
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought Nat K had a child with Cystic Fibrosis? Would you not take COVID ridiculously seriously if you are a health professional/mother of a child with a chronic illness?
Yes that’s correct. It’s actually disgusting. I hope she’s not going to continue to treat patients unvaccinated.

Reactions: 1
Emmy Lou’s clear out is depressing AF. There is no way she would have or ever have fit into that purple Alice McCall dress. I’m a 10 and wouldn’t even fit into that dress. Just because Bec Judd wears something does not mean Emmy Lou should. I almost feel bad for her with the constant over spending and over eating.
Yeah the overeating isn't doing her any favours, she is out of breath in the wardrobe vid.....

Anyone following the Khory Hancock developments? He's deleted his instagram account (enviromental_cowboy) so I don't know if he had over 10,000 followers or monetised. A woman "outed" his behaviour on another instagram account called _mairen_ Other women started coming forward discussing their similar encounters with him. He became very abusive toward _mairen_ and at some point her instagram account was hacked and someone posted "mairen's" messages to Khory that included a nude photo she sent him and a photo of her house. She has her instagram account back now and Khory has sent her a C & D on legal letterhead.

One of her posts tagging him included:
"Khory, I know you hate single use plastics but condoms can be biodegradable so there no excuse to pester women into not wearing them. It’s also not sexy to state that you will “not be stopping mid sex” and you “hate girls that do that”. That is rape

Not only do you not understand the concept of consent, you also don’t understand what is appropriate talk about with female co workers. We don’t want to know about your “witch” ex girl friend or your opinion on our bodies 😕

I was hesitant about sharing my experience, not because of the threats about you sharing my nudes but mainly out of embarrassment that I sexted with a vile man with a weak chin so this is for the women who have had worse encounters than me and don’t want to share and potentially saving others from unpleasant experiences."

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone following the Khory Hancock developments? He's deleted his instagram account (enviromental_cowboy) so I don't know if he had over 10,000 followers or monetised. A woman "outed" his behaviour on another instagram account called _mairen_ Other women started coming forward discussing their similar encounters with him. He became very abusive toward _mairen_ and at some point her instagram account was hacked and someone posted "mairen's" messages to Khory that included a nude photo she sent him and a photo of her house. She has her instagram account back now and Khory has sent her a C & D on legal letterhead.

One of her posts tagging him included:
"Khory, I know you hate single use plastics but condoms can be biodegradable so there no excuse to pester women into not wearing them. It’s also not sexy to state that you will “not be stopping mid sex” and you “hate girls that do that”. That is rape

Not only do you not understand the concept of consent, you also don’t understand what is appropriate talk about with female co workers. We don’t want to know about your “witch” ex girl friend or your opinion on our bodies 😕

I was hesitant about sharing my experience, not because of the threats about you sharing my nudes but mainly out of embarrassment that I sexted with a vile man with a weak chin so this is for the women who have had worse encounters than me and don’t want to share and potentially saving others from unpleasant experiences."
Clem Fords been all over this, he sounds like yet another entitled head who will use whatever small platform he has to engage & abuse women.

Just look at any image of him on google, he screams egotistical wanker

Reactions: 5
Hmm georgia love just purchased a home. Anyone have the deets?

Last edited:
Oh my stars! He does. Wow. What an irresponsible dimwit. https://www.natkringoudis.com/story-ive-never-told/

“We never wanted Geordie to be “the kid with CF,” and we made a very conscious decision to not allow CF to penetrate our every thought. We wanted Geordie to simply be Geordie, a thriving little man who knew no hurdles too big to overcome. There was a time after his diagnosis I found myself in a dark hole, wishing for somebody to come along and pull me out. It was all consuming. I cried a lot. I was so afraid of the future. I didn’t want Geordie to suffer and I sure as heck didn’t want to lose him. At the same time I found myself cautious in allowing me to love him more, as if, that could too be over in an instant and I didn’t want to have my heart ripped out. Thankfully, all very temporary thoughts.”

Reactions: 2
I thought it was this one in Hampton ( I've also been looking at real estate!)
You're right! I really like it and it's one of the more sensible floor designs when you are probably having babies in the future - master bedroom upstairs with 2 of the other bedrooms. Pet hate - windows as splashbacks for stove tops. Asking price was $1.2 - $1.3 so I assume she paid at least $1.3 - nice family suburb.

Oh my stars! He does. Wow. What an irresponsible dimwit. https://www.natkringoudis.com/story-ive-never-told/

“We never wanted Geordie to be “the kid with CF,” and we made a very conscious decision to not allow CF to penetrate our every thought. We wanted Geordie to simply be Geordie, a thriving little man who knew no hurdles too big to overcome. There was a time after his diagnosis I found myself in a dark hole, wishing for somebody to come along and pull me out. It was all consuming. I cried a lot. I was so afraid of the future. I didn’t want Geordie to suffer and I sure as heck didn’t want to lose him. At the same time I found myself cautious in allowing me to love him more, as if, that could too be over in an instant and I didn’t want to have my heart ripped out. Thankfully, all very temporary thoughts.”
It's incredibly irresponsible if he hasn't been vaccinated - but apparently he doesn't have Covid but the parents and sister do? Maybe he has been vaccinated and his symptoms are not too serious, even with CF ? I'm not sure with CF - is it still a short lifespan or does a double lung transplant give you a longer life? No way would he be on a transplant wait list without being vaccinated.

Reactions: 3
You're right! I really like it and it's one of the more sensible floor designs when you are probably having babies in the future - master bedroom upstairs with 2 of the other bedrooms. Pet hate - windows as splashbacks for stove tops. Asking price was $1.2 - $1.3 so I assume she paid at least $1.3 - nice family suburb.

It's incredibly irresponsible if he hasn't been vaccinated - but apparently he doesn't have Covid but the parents and sister do? Maybe he has been vaccinated and his symptoms are not too serious, even with CF ? I'm not sure with CF - is it still a short lifespan or does a double lung transplant give you a longer life? No way would he be on a transplant wait list without being vaccinated.
Transplant recipients are so at risk of COVID-19, and so are people with severe conditions like CF. Wow. Just keep taking your magic potions, Nat. Thoughts and prayers. God help your son.

Info on COVID-19 and Cystic Fibrosis.

I cannot believe this. I hope her son is ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Transplant recipients are so at risk of COVID-19, and so are people with severe conditions like CF. Wow. Just keep taking your magic potions, Nat. Thoughts and prayers. God help your son.

Info on COVID-19 and Cystic Fibrosis.

I cannot believe this. I hope her son is ok.
Seems like he would even qualify for a booster if he has been vaccinated. Honestly, if that child has not been vaccinated and he dies from covid? Charges should be laid. Family members must be so worried if he's not vaxxed.

Reactions: 3
Seems like he would even qualify for a booster if he has been vaccinated. Honestly, if that child has not been vaccinated and he dies from covid? Charges should be laid. Family members must be so worried if he's not vaxxed.
It seems surprising he is the only one without symptoms.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.