Australian Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Candice! Clean your mirror!!!! I thought it was the pattern on her black outfit but no!!

873D9CCB-96D5-41FB-BAE8-034AB69A8B09.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Having young kids home in lockdown the house is always going to be messy but I don’t know how the influencers stand living in and showing off dirty houses. I actually posted a lot of home content to my 12 followers in lockdown. It’s motivating to keep it clean because you want a nice background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Crop tops must be having a moment. ZFB is wearing one in her insta stories, she doesn’t suit that look.
Yikes! ZFB that’s a……look? Is that green pleather pants? The woman is worth millions why does she dress so daggy!

Reactions: 4
Does any follow lovedbyemily?
Has three kids, the youngest being 4months. She seems like a lovely lady & a wonderful mum but feel for her… her husband lives in some huge place across the road from the beach while she is at home (a seperate house) looking after the three kids solo. Apparently the husband needs to quiet or space or whatever for his job. I think they visit the husband on the weekend. Or the husband visits when convenient and brings along a new LV gift, most recent gifts were shoes and a bag.
Emily mention led last year or could have been the year before, that there was an issue with the marriage but didn’t share further details.
So… does anyone have an goss?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does any follow lovedbyemily?
Has three kids, the youngest being 4months. She seems like a lovely lady & a wonderful mum but feel for her… her husband lives in some huge place across the road from the beach while she is at home (a seperate house) looking after the three kids solo. Apparently the husband needs to quiet or space or whatever for his job. I think they visit the husband on the weekend. Or the husband visits when convenient and brings along a new LV gift, most recent gifts were shoes and a bag.
Emily mention led last year or could have been the year before, that there was an issue with the marriage but didn’t share further details.
So… does anyone have an goss?
I dont know her but my gosh that is an unusual/grim set up. Why father 3 kids if you're not willing to actually parent them :oops:

• Wow
Ok this is once again my own personal issue/trigger but I don’t like how so many influencers are sharing this “I am 1/4”. A miscarriage at 4 weeks is not the same as still birth or loosing an infant. Both are horrible and I understand it’s not just the loss of a baby but the planning etc that goes into it. I have a had second trimester miscarriage and would never compare that to still birth. It’s an issue that needs to be discussed but it almost seems like some (not all) influencers are exaggerating for clout. Sorry if this comment means I’m going to hell.

Reactions: 11
C4D3299C-012F-427C-B169-F119A1EB5982.png
Tell me you HATE your middle child, without telling me you hate your middle child.
God the juxtaposition of Laksa’s book to Loxley’s is just heart breaking for this poor kid 😔
Who on earth is buying picture books from some chick who shills tit on Instagram and admits to letting her 2 year old consume hours upon hours of iPad time before turning him into a “junkie” anyway? There are soooo many amazing picture books out there written by actual authors, that have actual messages and educational value, they dont come with a free wet bag and stickers though I guess 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok this is once again my own personal issue/trigger but I don’t like how so many influencers are sharing this “I am 1/4”. A miscarriage at 4 weeks is not the same as still birth or loosing an infant. Both are horrible and I understand it’s not just the loss of a baby but the planning etc that goes into it. I have a had second trimester miscarriage and would never compare that to still birth. It’s an issue that needs to be discussed but it almost seems like some (not all) influencers are exaggerating for clout. Sorry if this comment means I’m going to hell.
You’re completely correct. A miscarriage at 4 weeks is very sad but completely unreasonable to suggest it’s like a stillbirth. I read something like that yesterday and it really irritates me.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 812361Tell me you HATE your middle child, without telling me you hate your middle child.
God the juxtaposition of Laksa’s book to Loxley’s is just heart breaking for this poor kid 😔
Who on earth is buying picture books from some chick who shills tit on Instagram and admits to letting her 2 year old consume hours upon hours of iPad time before turning him into a “junkie” anyway? There are soooo many amazing picture books out there written by actual authors, that have actual messages and educational value, they dont come with a free wet bag and stickers though I guess 🙄
This is beyond awful. How is there anyone not in her life explaining to Kyree what a terrible idea this is and damaging this will be for Loxley when he is older. I'm not one to judge often on how people parent their children, but this to me borders on emotional abuse. How do you feel exploiting your own child like this, Kyree?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
View attachment 812361Tell me you HATE your middle child, without telling me you hate your middle child.
Kyree can fck right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I see that Leila is posting stories from her Mother’s apartment saying how happy and grateful she is her Mother pulled through. Probably a good thing the nurses/doctors didn’t listen to her when she was begging them to let her Mother die as she knew better.

Reactions: 10
This is beyond awful. How is there anyone not in her life explaining to Kyree what a terrible idea this is and damaging this will be for Loxley when he is older. I'm not one to judge often on how people parent their children, but this to me borders on emotional abuse. How do you feel exploiting your own child like this, Kyree?
I often wonder if her mother favoured her over her brother and his issues stem from his childhood. Poor Lox - all he wants is a bit of love and attention

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Lox was here, while Mum was eye bleeping herself in the mirror in more Pippa Ross dresses that are perfickt for Christmas Day with fugly brown slides and a side of head tilt. Take him to the fking park or something to burn some energy, a three year old boy wants to paint mermaid pictures as much as a 25 year old man wants a box of fking Royal Doulton Christmas decorations.

Kyree is a C U Next Tuesday. What an asshole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I often wonder if her mother favoured her over her brother and his issues stem from his childhood. Poor Lox - all he wants is a bit of love and attention
Granny moo very clearly favors the red headed whimsical princess, mr big emotions or supper skinny manifested Denny barely get a look in.
Who the truck buys these tit books for their kids, same goes for Bobby Mac took a dump, the Cachia classic?

Granny moo very clearly favors the red headed whimsical princess, mr big emotions or supper skinny manifested Denny barely get a look in.
Who the truck buys these tit books for their kids, same goes for Bobby Mac took a dump, the Cachia classic?
The same people who proudly boast they have spent their Centrelink money or afterpayed 10 x pairs of Cachia pyjamas. Unhinged bogan weirdo fan girls 🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 11
for the most part I agree, I’ve had four miscarriages including a second term one and I would never try to liken it to stillbirth but it was actually a friend who had a stillbirth at full term who told me that our loss is similar in the sense that we both forever have someone who isn’t here and who should be turning x age, starting school etc. I quite liked that perspective. But our grief and our experiences and loss are just not the same.

I guess I like people being open about miscarriage, even if it’s an early loss.

And yes genuinely makes me feel sad for poor Lox. Like… imagine having those two books for comparison between you and your sibling. That by itself might not be so devastating but combined with the way his mother speaks about him and blatantly favours Alaska, well surely that is felt at home as well? Sure, he might not be missing out on much since Kyree is an annoying mum at best, but it’s still his mum. I foresee some mummy issues, but it will just be an extension of his grumpy ways in Kyree’s eyes.

Reactions: 9
Just read the synopsis of the cranky boy book. I bet at the end big brave, impodant, beautiful, kind and smart Alaska shows him the way. She also mentions it comes with affirmation cards, I wonder what they’ll say… I am cranky, I am grouchy, I am wrinkley, I am unkind, I am not as beautiful as my sister 🙄

Dying to see what Denny Diners book is about, Tiny, perfect , second favourite Denny.

• Haha
Nadiabartel

From the Daily Mail so take it with a grain of salt:

"It may have cost her several sponsorships, her pride and some reputation points, but Nadia Bartel still managed to pocket some cash in the wake of her white-powder scandal with one major brand offering her a $50,000 'golden handshake'.

A source within the lucrative 'wellness' industry claims Bartel, 36, was quietly given the five-figure settlement by vitamin company JSHealth in exchange for dropping any affiliation with them after her scandal.

Bartel had served as a spruiker for the brand which - under her original contract - had agreed to pay the former WAG and lifestyle influencer a total of $250,000 for a long-term social media campaign."

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.