Australian Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Emmy doing a segment on Healthy Homes..cough cough..about laundry?.OMG..way to get that free machine There is no boundary to her fuckery.
" NO Alove..we are not buying a new washing machine...I have a plan to get one gifted, just have to wait 4 months until that segment happens.If we only use old machine once a week..itll last until then.

Reactions: 2
Is Emmy doing a segment on Healthy Homes..cough cough..about laundry?.OMG..way to get that free machine There is no boundary to her fuckery.
" NO Alove..we are not buying a new washing machine...I have a plan to get one gifted, just have to wait 4 months until that segment happens.If we only use old machine once a week..itll last until then.
There is a thread dedicated to EL. I think you need to make a cup of tea and strap yourself in! From camel toes to Alove having left her your tea should last til it's legal time to drink gin!

Reactions: 4
We've just started a new thread for EmmyLou - got through the last one very quickly :ROFLMAO:
It's over here:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.