Australian Influencers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leila’s post about being undefinable - she has much as depth as a shell pool and is all ginormous boobs, anger, faux spirituality and left pregnant…there you go, defined in under 10 words

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Didn’t Leila say she was never sending her kid to school again? Did homeschooling for a week become to hard?
You know home schooling isn't good for the soul. All she ever did was complain about poor Ever interrupting her, because her job is so important 🙄

Reactions: 1
What Brooke Wore is so insufferable. More drunk stories last night, her dancing when there is no dance floor, drunk stories on the couch with her slapping her own face. Then the next morning humble-brag that her followers can’t understand why she’s single as her drunk stories are so good (how many times has she said this). Also outraged her Mother got hit on and she didn’t :rolleyes:

What Brooke Wore is so insufferable. More drunk stories last night, her dancing when there is no dance floor, drunk stories on the couch with her slapping her own face. Then the next morning humble-brag that her followers can’t understand why she’s single as her drunk stories are so good (how many times has she said this). Also outraged her Mother got hit on and she didn’t :rolleyes:
I'm
Not from Qld but is she a local celeb? Never heard of her.. the accent kills me and I think the drunk thing is a act... a ploy to be funny...

I'm
Not from Qld but is she a local celeb? Never heard of her.. the accent kills me and I think the drunk thing is a act... a ploy to be funny...
Sorry if I offend Queenslanders re her accent.. it's just very noticeable here in WA.. no offence meant!

Reactions: 1
I'm

Sorry if I offend Queenslanders re her accent.. it's just very noticeable here in WA.. no offence meant!
I think she may exaggerate her lisp.
She is a stylist/columnist, but at this point she just seems to be a 40year old who gets drunk every weekend and films herself dancing alone in her apartment for literally hours at a time, before having a greasy brunch and complaining she’s hungover. And humble bragging constantly that no one can understand why she’s single while hanging out in her parents pool a lot.

Reactions: 2
I think she may exaggerate her lisp.
She is a stylist/columnist, but at this point she just seems to be a 40year old who gets drunk every weekend and films herself dancing alone in her apartment for literally hours at a time, before having a greasy brunch and complaining she’s hungover. And humble bragging constantly that no one can understand why she’s single while hanging out in her parents pool a lot.
Sounds like she's an attention seeker! Another 40 something that craves the attention of her phone ala Emmylou.

Now that was good! The drama!
Was that the pink Gucci bag Amy had and Bou commented on her post?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Someone on Gomi said Sophie Cachia is about to go on a reality show that starts filming soon - can we rule out MAFS? 🤣 Any ideas?

Dancing with the stars 2022? They have announced 5 of the cast so far. I do understand that"stars" is a bit of a stretch for old mate. It would be a bold move as she couldn't stretch her image and eliminate 12 kilos in an instant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone on Gomi said Sophie Cachia is about to go on a reality show that starts filming soon - can we rule out MAFS? 🤣 Any ideas?

Dancing with the stars? They have announced 5 of the cast so far. I do understand that"stars" is a bit of a stretch for old mate. It would be a bold move as she couldn't stretch her image and eliminate 12 kilos in an instant.
Celebrity Apprentice is coming and would pander to Sophie’s ego. The “stars” announced so far are less than amazing so it wouldn’t be totally unreasonable!

Having said that, she’d fit in better on something classy like Love Island.

Edited to applaud guessing Dancing With The Stars! I bet she’s applied for everything going including Masked Singer. The videos she posts of her belting out the hits in her car are so amazingly bad but you just know she thinks she’s hot tit.

Reactions: 4
Oh I would absolutely love to see her get smashed on celebrity apprentice and then claim it was all in the editing and she was bullied etc. That would be hilarious 😂
I think she’s more likely to be cast on something much lower end like a surprise guest in celeb big brother

Celebrity Apprentice is coming and would pander to Sophie’s ego. The “stars” announced so far are less than amazing so it wouldn’t be totally unreasonable!

Having said that, she’d fit in better on something classy like Love Island.

Edited to applaud guessing Dancing With The Stars! I bet she’s applied for everything going including Masked Singer. The videos she posts of her belting out the hits in her car are so amazingly bad but you just know she thinks she’s hot tit.
Great suggestion! Boss woman would love to be on Celebrity Apprentice! Again "celebrity" is also a stretch for old mate. It would be another amazing chapter in the best selling book that hasn't been written yet.

Oh I would absolutely love to see her get smashed on celebrity apprentice and then claim it was all in the editing and she was bullied etc. That would be hilarious 😂
I think she’s more likely to be cast on something much lower end like a surprise guest in celeb big brother
She would absolutely claim poor editing and bullying. WIth the rise of disgust at "influencers' I wouldn't be surprised if an influencer was thrown into some reality program for controversy.

Oh wait…I’m gonna say I reckon she will be on the lowest brow show…The Masked Singer 🤣🤣

• Haha
I wonder why The Real Ads of Melbourne decided to photoshop a mask on his friends faces dropping off packages.
Why post it, leave one element of your life off the gram.
Just can’t leave a moment out.

Reactions: 8
Great suggestion! Boss woman would love to be on Celebrity Apprentice! Again "celebrity" is also a stretch for old mate. It would be another amazing chapter in the best selling book that hasn't been written yet.

She would absolutely claim poor editing and bullying. WIth the rise of disgust at "influencers' I wouldn't be surprised if an influencer was thrown into some reality program for controversy.
Ooh celeb apprentice is tight up her alley..

She can throw aroubd the term "ceo" multiple times, "multiple businesses" etc etc.. the victim of online bullying., it's all there!

Also would love to see her take on Roxy.. I think Roxy will be back? Syd v Melb "boss witches"....

• Haha
Sounds like she's an attention seeker! Another 40 something that craves the attention of her phone ala Emmylou.

Was that the pink Gucci bag Amy had and Bou commented on her post?
I think it was pink, it was rude of mrs B for sure. And hilarious lol.

I wonder why The Real Ads of Melbourne decided to photoshop a mask on his friends faces dropping off packages.
Why post it, leave one element of your life off the gram.
Just can’t leave a moment out.
You’re right!! That’s weird.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.