Australian Influencers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leila is such an entitled and ignorant see you next Tuesday. I just can’t with her, it’s not even her opinion I’m bothered by it’s the language she uses and her passive aggressive way she speaks to anyone that disagrees. But says it’s MSM and vaccinated that are rude to her. She has once again thrown out the reverse racism card. Leila one more time for your tiny brain… reverse racism does not exist, if you believe that someone is judging you for your race then that is racism, in one breath you state you’re not white and then say your experiencing reverse racism… just do better Leila. You cherry pick tiny bits of “evidence” you have researched (googled… confirmation bias) and put it out there so dangerously as if it’s truth. You have repetitively been proven wrong in your attempts to put fear into people’s minds. You’re as bad as the media if not worse, you have never acknowledged when you’ve been proven wrong or given your following the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God I had to unfollow Clary. I’m so pro vax but she is insufferable, I don’t think I’ve ever followed anyone more desperate for attention.

Reactions: 11
Leila is such an entitled and ignorant see you next Tuesday. I just can’t with her, it’s not even her opinion I’m bothered by it’s the language she uses and her passive aggressive way she speaks to anyone that disagrees. But says it’s MSM and vaccinated that are rude to her. She has once again thrown out the reverse racism card. Leila one more time for your tiny brain… reverse racism does not exist, if you believe that someone is judging you for your race then that is racism, in one breath you state you’re not white and then say your experiencing reverse racism… just do better Leila. You cherry pick tiny bits of “evidence” you have researched (googled… confirmation bias) and put it out there so dangerously as if it’s truth. You have repetitively been proven wrong in your attempts to put fear into people’s minds. You’re as bad as the media if not worse, you have never acknowledged when you’ve been proven wrong or given your following the truth.
Just killed off a few more brain cells trying to make it through Leila’s live with her sister. It’s pretty obvious that lack of critical thinking runs in their family, but Leila still manages to be the dumbest person in the room. She wheeled her sister in, because in Leila’s own words, she’s got all of the tribal tattoos, she’s more in “their” culture, she’s the culturally correct one in their family (WTF??) all to say that it’s perfectly acceptable for antivaxxers to use the word segregation and not allowing them to is further proof of segregation. But it’s extra ok for these dimwits because they are actually people or colour? Leila’s heritage is actually a top google search FYI. She’s just so gross.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.