Australian Influencers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap…
Scummy Cachia is a best selling author, this time the topic isn’t about Bobby’s big poo, it’s about her udders. Also bought a house under a free way that she’s already over capitalised on
Emmy Lou got her gut and her hoo ha chub trimmed a la HOW
Nadia Cartel had some fine lines
Voldy cannot be named so don’t go there please
Lauren Dubois remains dubious
Some chick that sells mascara hair gel from Ali baba pretended to be a reporter
Growing our tribe finally got her disabled kid diagnosed- was sure to gram it
Some chick who loves Kmart is a witch
Abby Gilmore moved to the country. Will hopefully be less annoying there
All the Melbourne and Sydney influencers are slowly unraveling and losing their shizzzz in lockdown (me too 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sophie’s story about the bikies is seriously concerning. Is there a way we can 100% confirm it’s false? There’s no doubt in my mind she’s completely made it up but I’d love some evidence she has to own up to lying

Reactions: 3
Recap…
Scummy Cachia is a best selling author, this time the topic isn’t about Bobby’s big poo, it’s about her udders. Also bought a house under a free way that she’s already over capitalised on
Emmy Lou got her gut and her hoo ha chub trimmed a la HOW
Nadia Cartel had some fine lines
Voldy cannot be named so don’t go there please
Lauren Dubois remains dubious
Some chick that sells mascara hair gel from Ali baba pretended to be a reporter
Growing our tribe finally got her disabled kid diagnosed- was sure to gram it
Some chick who loves Kmart is a witch
Abby Gilmore moved to the country. Will hopefully be less annoying there
All the Melbourne and Sydney influencers are slowly unraveling and losing their shizzzz in lockdown (me too 🤣)
Very funny recap. The influenzas are going cray cray it’s giving me life in lockdown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Soph is giving me all the LOLs this morning. Firstly - "See I don't have cheek fillers look at these pictures of me as a child" then proceeds to show photos in mid 20's when she clearly hasn't had any filler.
Secondly - calling herself an angel investor!!!!! Toooooo funny! Would a true angel investor by a half-assed reno job for sub-$1m that backs onto a major freeway and a stones throw from an international airport?

I still want to know what board of executives she answers to, being a CEO and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cachia's latest photo Q and A thing...
I die.
She's a walking bloody showbag that woman.
If she was any more full of tit she'd be floating down the Werribee River.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Soph is giving me all the LOLs this morning. Firstly - "See I don't have cheek fillers look at these pictures of me as a child" then proceeds to show photos in mid 20's when she clearly hasn't had any filler.
Secondly - calling herself an angel investor!!!!! Toooooo funny! Would a true angel investor by a half-assed reno job for sub-$1m that backs onto a major freeway and a stones throw from an international airport?

I still want to know what board of executives she answers to, being a CEO and all.
Yeah it has nothing to do whatsoever with the fact she was obviously a chunky kid.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cachia's latest photo Q and A thing...
I die.
She's a walking bloody showbag that woman.
If she was any more full of tit she'd be floating down the Werribee River.
Now she's an angel investor :rolleyes:

What Is an Angel Investor?
An angel investor (also known as a private investor, seed investor or angel funder) is a high-net-worth individual who provides financial backing for small startups or entrepreneurs typically in exchange for ownership equity in the company. Often, angel investors are found among an entrepreneur's family and friends. The funds that angel investors provide may be a one-time investment to help the business get off the ground or an ongoing injection to support and carry the company through its difficult early stages.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She is losing it. I think somewhere in there she said she speaks Italian.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I especially liked in the “no cheek filler” photo, her top lip is non existent but has never owned up to lip fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I liked how she said homeowner too 😂 she has insinuated she owns property previously but never said outright. Its obviously her first purchase because she can't stop telling everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Oh my GOD!!!!! That Q & A of her asking herself questions was simply amazing.

Here’s me in Italy helping the Italians speak Italian, here’s my favourite Louis Vuitton out of all of my Louis Vuittonzzzzz, here’s me saving the future of small business as an Angel Investor, and (my personal favourite) here’s me meditating on a Noosa beach and guys, I had NO IDEA I was being filmed!!!

Please sit down, darl. You’re embarrassing yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is Jessssiiikkahh removing working air con units from her house and replacing with fans? Unless she’s installing ducted which I doubt she is, what the….??? Just add fans!

Reactions: 1
Omg Scummy doesn’t need filler, she has the biggest head going around. Loves herself so bloody much. World’s first lesbian is also fluent in Italian now. Who knew!!? I hope I see her in the wild one day so I can speak to her and see if she’s full of tit or not bahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now old Angry Dad has joined the rest of the bogan brood with some crap story.
They need to all be cancelled.

Also is Mitch crying in his latest stories as he watches his short and unillustrious career float down the same river as Cachia?!

Reactions: 10
Home owner. Please.
You have an over capitalised mortgage.
Under a flight path 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Speaking Italian, with those skinny lips?? I nearly spat out my water 😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is Jessssiiikkahh removing working air con units from her house and replacing with fans? Unless she’s installing ducted which I doubt she is, what the….??? Just add fans!
Yeah apparently getting new aircon in at some stage. All seems a bit arse up to me.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.