Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savefloss

VIP Member
Her language is the real issue here. Entitled, rich white chicks don't get to use the term 'segregation' to describe the selfish CHOICES they make.

$10 she dies in a natural disaster and Alf is stuck under a fallen tree! 😂😂
I hope they cut all her scenes and say her character died of Covid because she was an anti vaxxer

LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 42

savefloss

VIP Member
Someone call the wambulance for Samantha Frost (home and away -bachie alumni). Posted a video saying she’s not vaxxed and it’s impacting her mental health that everyone is so judgemental 🙄🙄🙄
Hope she agrees to not use the public health system if she gets Covid…
Ohh and now her Insta has been disabled…think channel 7 are in damage control as she has been filming…and it’s a requirement for full vaccination on set…

• Haha
Reactions: 39

hotpussy

VIP Member
Notice the Slick Stick link is back is Kimmy Cachia's bio!! I love how if you just ignore something long enough it's like it never happened!!
Can you imagine being "famous" for being a Mother at a (not so) young age, marrying a half assed professional footballer, having a boob reduction, geting divorced and becoming a lesbian whos a "boss bitch" over a cheap and nasty bogan pajama empire (oops sorry a mediA empire too like Kerry stokes) and "tell all " book whilst living in your dream home under the freeway whilst staring at ya flaps on the wall ... cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

savefloss

VIP Member
Recap…
Scummy Cachia is a best selling author, this time the topic isn’t about Bobby’s big poo, it’s about her udders. Also bought a house under a free way that she’s already over capitalised on
Emmy Lou got her gut and her hoo ha chub trimmed a la HOW
Nadia Cartel had some fine lines
Voldy cannot be named so don’t go there please
Lauren Dubois remains dubious
Some chick that sells mascara hair gel from Ali baba pretended to be a reporter
Growing our tribe finally got her disabled kid diagnosed- was sure to gram it
Some chick who loves Kmart is a bitch
Abby Gilmore moved to the country. Will hopefully be less annoying there
All the Melbourne and Sydney influencers are slowly unraveling and losing their shizzzz in lockdown (me too 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t understand why Jess Rowe gets canned for an interview with Pauline Hansen. A discussion does not equate to agreement with her opinions or thoughts. She is a high profile politician. Sure she’s said and done some fucked up shit, but we can’t silence someone for that… Jess Rowe is copping heat, where are all the insta warriors when Pauline Hansen is interviewed on Sunrise, the Today show, the project etc?? Seems a convenient cancel culture thing to me
I think you're a little off the mark here. It wasn't a hard-hitting interview where she was putting PH to task or calling her out, it was a "fluff piece" that appeared to be designed to soften the public's view of PH. By doing that, she was platforming her which is why she was called out. And other media outlets are constantly called out for platforming PH also, particularly Sunrise and Today in recent years. She was dumped from Today in July 2020 after another offensive rant. Also, cancel culture isn't really a thing, just a term made up to criticise the public attempting to hold those in the public eye accountable. I would say the only people who have truly been "cancelled" would be Harvey Weinstein and R.Kelly. Most seem to re-appear after a while, like PH has continued to, and hang on to their sizable assets and wealth.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Oh my GOD!!!!! That Q & A of her asking herself questions was simply amazing.

Here’s me in Italy helping the Italians speak Italian, here’s my favourite Louis Vuitton out of all of my Louis Vuittonzzzzz, here’s me saving the future of small business as an Angel Investor, and (my personal favourite) here’s me meditating on a Noosa beach and guys, I had NO IDEA I was being filmed!!!

Please sit down, darl. You’re embarrassing yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Noinstafame

Someone call the wambulance for Samantha Frost (home and away -bachie alumni). Posted a video saying she’s not vaxxed and it’s impacting her mental health that everyone is so judgemental 🙄🙄🙄
Ohh and now her Insta has been disabled…think channel 7 are in damage control as she has been filming…and it’s a requirement for full vaccination on set…
Let’s just put on the record that she used the word “segregation” to describe the situation. How hard is it for these ding dongs to understand your decision not to vaccinate makes you a more dangerous person for immuno compromised/older/disabled people to be around. You are a literal danger. And as a healthy person quite frankly I don’t want you near me either. Also, they cry about how hard it is here, good luck travelling anywhere. How many countries are gonna allow the unvaccinated in?

• Heart
Reactions: 30

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
Hey you guys ... that blue snatch painting is haunting me really badly. I can't get it out of my brain... it's seared there.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Limpy Love

VIP Member
So did Mumma Gayle and Chompers travel to "Betty" as well because we all know that was what they called the kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

grifter

VIP Member
Let’s just put on the record that she used the word “segregation” to describe the situation. How hard is it for these ding dongs to understand your decision not to vaccinate makes you a more dangerous person for immuno compromised/older/disabled people to be around. You are a literal danger. And as a healthy person quite frankly I don’t want you near me either. Also, they cry about how hard it is here, good luck travelling anywhere. How many countries are gonna allow the unvaccinated in?
I can’t believe she likened it to segregation! She may want to read a history book and learn that people that were/are segregated didn’t choose to be black unlike her choosing to not to take a vaccine that will protect her and those around her.
This infuriated me!🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 26
Her language is the real issue here. Entitled, rich white chicks don't get to use the term 'segregation' to describe the selfish CHOICES they make.

Definitely! It's probably mandated (fairly in my opinion) to continue "acting" on Home and Away and she doesn't want to be vaccinated - no worries Sam, you can thank those of us who are vaccinated for some type of herd immunity. Speaking of herds, you made yourself look like a complete goose. Also don't recall anyone wondering or asking if she was or was not vaccinated, and why. Such a weird post (story) for her to make if it wasn't because of a mandatory vaccination requirement for Home and Away.
Using the term segregation... as everyone else has mentioned, it's so tone deaf. She's a blonde hair blue eyed woman thinking she can relate to segregation? Surely her mental health clinician told her she didn't need to post about vaccinations?
Edited to add that, according to twitter, she has continued to work throughout the pandemic.
$10 she dies in a natural disaster and Alf is stuck under a fallen tree! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Cachia's latest photo Q and A thing...
I die.
She's a walking bloody showbag that woman.
If she was any more full of shit she'd be floating down the Werribee River.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
I think you're a little off the mark here. It wasn't a hard-hitting interview where she was putting PH to task or calling her out, it was a "fluff piece" that appeared to be designed to soften the public's view of PH. By doing that, she was platforming her which is why she was called out. And other media outlets are constantly called out for platforming PH also, particularly Sunrise and Today in recent years. She was dumped from Today in July 2020 after another offensive rant. Also, cancel culture isn't really a thing, just a term made up to criticise the public attempting to hold those in the public eye accountable. I would say the only people who have truly been "cancelled" would be Harvey Weinstein and R.Kelly. Most seem to re-appear after a while, like PH has continued to, and hang on to their sizable assets and wealth.
Agree I haven’t seen anyone in the huge amount of people commenting say anything about canceling or canning Jessica, they’re just explaining why she shouldn’t have given a platform to a massive racist that was very sympathetic towards her as a person.

I'm not sure, but how long until she hooks up with another indigenous AFL player. :unsure:
Speaking of racism…

• Heart
Reactions: 23

lowtoxdox

I can’t stand how every time the Kearns family are criticised they go to “we buried our child”. Yes that’s tragic but stop using it to manipulate people. If you dig deep absolutely everyone has had some tragedy happen. Also constantly going back to being in the police. If it is so amazing why did you leave??? I also find it so hard when people praise the NSW police force without acknowledging the racism and bigotry of so many of its members. Yes there are some real hero’s keeping us safe but from someone who lived in city Ive seen them do some disgusting things as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
BLAKE GARVEY!!! This is your redemption story! Just say get vaxxed and you’re the winner!!! Ahahaha

Is Sam Frost’s ego that big that she thought - hmmm i know the global message is to get vaccinated and NSW and VIC are locked down until we do BUT I’m the bachelorette. People love me, if I say that asking people why they aren’t vaccinated is bad for mental health they will all just stop doing. Especially if I cry on camera. I mean I am beloved, what possible back lash could there be. I’ll just say I have my reasons… and post!

• Haha

lowtoxdox

Is Sam Frost’s ego that big that she thought - hmmm i know the global message is to get vaccinated and NSW and VIC are locked down until we do BUT I’m the bachelorette. People love me, if I say that asking people why they aren’t vaccinated is bad for mental health they will all just stop doing. Especially if I cry on camera. I mean I am beloved, what possible back lash could there be. I’ll just say I have my reasons… and post!

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I assume this is the painting Sophie Cachia has commissioned of herself as it was in her stories:

The fact she must have taken a photo of herself with her legs spread, and handed it to a stranger/painter is bizarre to me! Where is she going to hang it? I can guarantee Bobby will be very embarrassed within a few years if he has to see it each day. He won't be inviting friends over if it's in the living room!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21