Australian Influencers #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home owner. Please.
You have an over capitalised mortgage.
Under a flight path 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Speaking Italian, with those skinny lips?? I nearly spat out my water 😹😹😹
I love how she wants to interview Kris Jenner. Whatever you may think of her she works hard and takes care of his kids. Meanwhile SC is too busy chasing athletes and chucking on random CV titles

Reactions: 4
Cachia's latest photo Q and A thing...
I die.
She's a walking bloody showbag that woman.
If she was any more full of tit she'd be floating down the Werribee River.
In her case, the Moonee Ponds creek - probably on par with the Werribee Poo Farm. :ROFLMAO:

If she is living under the freeway, it is very reminiscent of the cautionary tale of the 3 billy goats gruff and she's the ugly troll that lived under the (Freeway) bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So did Mumma Gayle and Chompers travel to "Betty" as well because we all know that was what they called the kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I especially liked in the “no cheek filler” photo, her top lip is non existent but has never owned up to lip fillers
never thought I would defend her but she has confirmed lip filler a few times.

I love how much she brags about buying a house after being so cagey in the past. Buying a house is a great achievement and not something just anyone can do, don’t get me wrong, but including it on her list of ridiculous and dubious achievements is not… a thing?

And angling it as “who would have thought?!” well honestly buying a modest house in your thirties is surely not that hard to imagine?

Reactions: 7
Recap…
Scummy Cachia is a best selling author, this time the topic isn’t about Bobby’s big poo, it’s about her udders. Also bought a house under a free way that she’s already over capitalised on
Emmy Lou got her gut and her hoo ha chub trimmed a la HOW
Nadia Cartel had some fine lines
Voldy cannot be named so don’t go there please
Lauren Dubois remains dubious
Some chick that sells mascara hair gel from Ali baba pretended to be a reporter
Growing our tribe finally got her disabled kid diagnosed- was sure to gram it
Some chick who loves Kmart is a witch
Abby Gilmore moved to the country. Will hopefully be less annoying there
All the Melbourne and Sydney influencers are slowly unraveling and losing their shizzzz in lockdown (me too 🤣)
This is everything…. And I’m sensing this thread will be a rinse and repeat….. these folks discussed don’t improve much…. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
never thought I would defend her but she has confirmed lip filler a few times.

I love how much she brags about buying a house after being so cagey in the past. Buying a house is a great achievement and not something just anyone can do, don’t get me wrong, but including it on her list of ridiculous and dubious achievements is not… a thing?

And angling it as “who would have thought?!” well honestly buying a modest house in your thirties is surely not that hard to imagine?
kmart plate - I love the name. I feel like I need to change my username - what a shame we can't do it.

Reactions: 4
kmart plate - I love the name. I feel like I need to change my username - what a shame we can't do it.
not sure it will age very well lol but it was topical when I first joined a week or so ago! But then again maybe it’s one for the ages

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now she's an angel investor :rolleyes:

What Is an Angel Investor?
An angel investor (also known as a private investor, seed investor or angel funder) is a high-net-worth individual who provides financial backing for small startups or entrepreneurs typically in exchange for ownership equity in the company. Often, angel investors are found among an entrepreneur's family and friends. The funds that angel investors provide may be a one-time investment to help the business get off the ground or an ongoing injection to support and carry the company through its difficult early stages.
high net with investor?? Hahahaha fkn lol
Sure jan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess we will be seeing Soph on the next season of Shark Tank Australia as one of the investors. Alongside other CEO's and angel investors.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeap, the suburb Tullamarine, and living underneath a freeway and numerous flight paths doesn't exactly scream "high net worth."
Don't forget she is the face of Gray Label. Sums her up basically - there really couldn't be a better ambassador!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was RTM driving while IGing in her stories today?? Shits me no end!!
Might kill someone by being distracted but hey as long as GF got her stories in 🙄🙄🙄
This looked like she was in the passenger seat to me but she is a serial offender for doing this. Once she argued that it was okay because she had it hands free..no it’s still illegal and she was staring at the phone instead of the road

Reactions: 1
So Soph is doing work on the house, yeah? Apologies if it was mentioned but how much is she spending... do we know? This is totally unwise - like someone said above.

Is this the kind of thing an angel-investor-CEO-lesbian-influencer-property-developer-author-cum-entrepreneur should know?

Reactions: 2
Didn’t Leila say she was never sending her kid to school again? Did homeschooling for a week become to hard?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.