Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Sunroofs are not all that. I don’t know where this person is from but I wouldn’t bother with a sunroof in QLD again.
I have a sunroof but never use it and always have it covered, mainly to avoid unnecessary sun exposure, and I'm a vampire so don't appreciate the extra light 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Rachael and Emma Dillon. Do these two ever do anything but go on vacation?!?
Emma sometimes posts her hair routines. Is her hair care line any good? I'm not interested, just curious to see if it makes any money.
Their gym clothing line looks like every other drop shipping athletic wear company.

Reactions: 2
They seem to be a pretty bogan Gold Coast family. I feel sorry for Caitlyn I know she has schizophrenia but god she posts some bizzare tit
I feel sorry for Emma (the blonde one who had the hens). She put up some stories the other week about always looking “glammed up”. Seems like she has some insecurities to be caked with makeup and perfect hair all the time (including exercise).

IMG_9560.jpeg

IMG_9336.png

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for Emma (the blonde one who had the hens). She put up some stories the other week about always looking “glammed up”. Seems like she has some insecurities to be caked with makeup and perfect hair all the time (including exercise).

View attachment 3013733

View attachment 3013734
I’m sorry all I can see is how far apart her legs are in this oddity of a pose 😂 it’s like she was desperate for a thigh gap at all costs. Anywho, I barely see a difference between the two, she must have deep issues if left is the lowest she’s felt about herself 🥴

Reactions: 30
No one asks for crime to come into their vicinity, but she admits herself that they left one of the windows in their house open. Maybe when you have a Mercedes you call “My baby” you should be more careful about locking everything up at night 😬
She may not get any money from insurance if her window was open.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry all I can see is how far apart her legs are in this oddity of a pose 😂 it’s like she was desperate for a thigh gap at all costs. Anywho, I barely see a difference between the two, she must have deep issues if left is the lowest she’s felt about herself 🥴
Same here. And the tummy suck in
Makes me not want to pose on a bikini and I'm a size 8

So Martha latest stories with her beauty q&a ….. what’s with her hairline? Has she had something done to it? With her hair pulled back it almost looks like it’s painted on. Just me or does it look very unnatural

I’m in the Bris/Scenic Rim wedding/hospo industry, and this absolute grifter hit up about 6 of the suppliers I work with for free tit for her kid’s party. Literally put it in writing that it’s worth it because ‘exposure’. (All declined. Seems like as she burns Sunshine Coast and Bris businesses, she has to go further afield.)

exposure don’t pay the rent, and she didn’t even disclose any partnerships. View attachment 3009561
Had never heard of this woman, but her bio makes absolutely no sense at all.

So, she’s happy 24 hours a day, seven days of the week? Even when her husband pisses her off to no end, or they argue, or the kids are driving her bananas. What a ridiculously high standard to place on yourself - toxic positivity is rank 🥴🥴

Reactions: 3

View attachment 3013733

View attachment 3013734
I can’t see any difference in those two pics. I don’t get it lol
---
She may not get any money from insurance if her window was open.
She will. It won’t affect her claim. They illegally entered her home stole her car keys and stole her car.

So Martha latest stories with her beauty q&a ….. what’s with her hairline? Has she had something done to it? With her hair pulled back it almost looks like it’s painted on. Just me or does it look very unnatural
Ive always noticed and wondered this?! I have no idea.. But why is it so straight?!

I can’t see any difference in those two pics. I don’t get it lol
---

She will. It won’t affect her claim. They illegally entered her home stole her car keys and stole her car.
It did for some extended family who had stuff stolen after someone jumped their back fence and went in the unlocked back door. As the door wasn't locked, despite a big fence, they weren't covered by their contents insurance but perhaps the difference is cars 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ive always noticed and wondered this?! I have no idea.. But why is it so straight?!
Right!? Like I know she has thick hair but you can’t tell me her hairline is a dead straight line all the way around with no gaps etc. I’m just so curious as to what if anything she’s done

Right!? Like I know she has thick hair but you can’t tell me her hairline is a dead straight line all the way around with no gaps etc. I’m just so curious as to what if anything she’s done
It’s probably a wig to cover up a face lift. She’s had lots of procedures before. Why would she stop now? It looks very odd though

It’s probably a wig to cover up a face lift. She’s had lots of procedures before. Why would she stop now? It looks very odd though
It looks like she’s just got dye on her scalp / using that spray stuff to fill in gaps.

More importantly, why is she with this new talent management company who are seemingly nobodies and whyyyy was she wearing that awful ridiculous red coat in the opening scene of the trailer!!!! 🤢

Wtf is this! Allowing your child to pull on your dogs hair while you film it and say gentle. How stupid and horrible can you be! That poor dog. Toddlers don’t know any better but you as a parent bloody well should - Eddie Riley rainbow

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It did for some extended family who had stuff stolen after someone jumped their back fence and went in the unlocked back door. As the door wasn't locked, despite a big fence, they weren't covered by their contents insurance but perhaps the difference is cars 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s a crappy contents policy should def change insurers!