Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna know why Katrina Paterson wasn’t at the blonde sister’s hens but the mum and model sister are…

Reactions: 3
He’s not an influencer I guess but I find Dr Matt Agnew so irritating.
That’s all.

Reactions: 5
I wanna know why Katrina Paterson wasn’t at the blonde sister’s hens but the mum and model sister are…
I kind of feel bad for that family. They seem to have some toxic issues and I can probably relate coming from a similar dynamic with two sisters.

Does anyone have any tea on Ash Tardrew?

I really like her clothing label and seems like she has been a wannabe influencer in the past.

Brooke Lee on the tv saying having their cars stolen
Has ruined their lives…. Is she for real??? They have insurance which will cover everything- wake up to yourself you idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They seem to be a pretty bogan Gold Coast family. I feel sorry for Caitlyn I know she has schizophrenia but god she posts some bizzare tit

Reactions: 2
Can anyone recommend some good Aussie influencers? Specifically on TikTok. Cause they all bleeping suck lately. Literally all posting the same repetitive tit. I’ve unfollowed so many the past moth 😅

I really like her clothing label and seems like she has been a wannabe influencer in the past.

I really like her, I’ve followed her for years and always found her super down to earth and she’s always been nice when I’ve messaged her.

I love the sabbi brand too, the customer service was amazing when I had an issue with my order, Ash was messaging me herself to sort it out.

I really like her, I’ve followed her for years and always found her super down to earth and she’s always been nice when I’ve messaged her.

I love the sabbi brand too, the customer service was amazing when I had an issue with my order, Ash was messaging me herself to sort it out.
As in Sabbi The Label!? I just got onto them and I'm obsessed.

I’ve followed her for years as well. I think she got her following off the back of her friendship with Sophie Guidolin. Ash used to work at their gym and they were friends. Ash and Sophie had a swimwear range for awhile which flunked I think. Ash is a massive bogan but I like her. Don’t know what happened with her and her husband but all of a sudden she has this old guy “Jase” as a boyfriend.

wasn’t he involved in that brand called Jaase? I think there was tea about that business a while back.

Lying witch! Saying she hasn’t worked in 12 months. Quite a few ads still on her insta and I’m sure she had more on stories which are gone. Also stop it you are not a solo financial parent as if Cullen doesn’t pay child support 🙄 get the violins out. Maybe stop buying steak as a “snack to grab and for lunches” for your kids too stupid 😂 maybe companies distanced themselves from you when they realised you had no morals. Or you just didn’t give a tit and now it’s all dried up.
Omg can anyone please fill me in on this person?!

Georgia Love has pulled the pin on her PJ business. Not surprising really. I wonder what happened with the friend she started the business with? Doesn’t appear to have been involved with it for a while. I love how she claims it was still doing well but she didn’t have the time to devote to it etc etc. If it was doing so well, then outsource the labour! At least Christian Hull was honest enough to admit his venture failed.

Reactions: 10
As in Sabbi The Label!? I just got onto them and I'm obsessed.
Yup that’s the brand! I’ve bought sooo many sets and get compliments on all of them when I wear them out.

I think loaf fucked her over in the swimwear business which was the end of their friendship.
I’m glad she started sabbi because it’s incredible

Brooke Lee on the tv saying having their cars stolen
Has ruined their lives…. Is she for real??? They have insurance which will cover everything- wake up to yourself you idiot
UGH I can’t stand her. Very out of touch.

Anyone else following the drama with Brooke Lee and her partner having their cars stolen?

I’m all for raising awareness but the story in her hire car whinging about not having a sunroof and feeling dirty? Be grateful for god sakes. This is what insurance is for.

Some people are so out of touch with reality
No one asks for crime to come into their vicinity, but she admits herself that they left one of the windows in their house open. Maybe when you have a Mercedes you call “My baby” you should be more careful about locking everything up at night 😬

Reactions: 4
Sunroofs are not all that. I don’t know where this person is from but I wouldn’t bother with a sunroof in QLD again.

Reactions: 5