Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note on that Charlie Kate video it’s so ick to me when the kid sits up on her lap and she says “we’re balls deep in our Pocahontas phase” who uses sexual innuendoes when talking to their kids about something. What a fkn bogan
OMG feeling very flat today so needed that laugh. Who does this!!?? It’s so plain thick it’s actually funny because like who is this stupid!!??

Reactions: 6
OMG feeling very flat today so needed that laugh. Who does this!!?? It’s so plain thick it’s actually funny because like who is this stupid!!??
yes noticed that it’s a gross way to describe something regarding a child.
The only thing that she has been associated with that’s balls deep lately is grandpa making his dwarf fetish a reality 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
yes noticed that it’s a gross way to describe something regarding a child.
The only thing that she has been associated with that’s balls deep lately is grandpa making his dwarf fetish a reality 🤢
She will never live this down.
It’s so funny & gross. Lil Charlie dabbling in the art of wrinkled balls & erectile dysfunction 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone else roll their eyes when they see someone partner with brands like hello fresh and Emma mattress etc and try and “ sell it “ .. it borderline offensive to think people are that dumb.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else roll their eyes when they see someone partner with brands like hello fresh and Emma mattress etc and try and “ sell it “ .. it borderline offensive to think people are that dumb.
It really goes to show how dumb influencers think their audience is. We should all be offended.

Reactions: 8
Cringing so hard at Lisa DeSanctis twirling around and fake laughing while admiring herself above a toilet bowl 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The girl sprouts healthy eating and constantly talks about food but she clearly restricts and does not look healthy. So sick of people getting away with this irresponsible behaviour.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m in the Bris/Scenic Rim wedding/hospo industry, and this absolute grifter hit up about 6 of the suppliers I work with for free tit for her kid’s party. Literally put it in writing that it’s worth it because ‘exposure’. (All declined. Seems like as she burns Sunshine Coast and Bris businesses, she has to go further afield.)

exposure don’t pay the rent, and she didn’t even disclose any partnerships.
F9B3772D-8B04-41CC-A30B-D96CC3930552.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I’m in the Bris/Scenic Rim wedding/hospo industry, and this absolute grifter hit up about 6 of the suppliers I work with for free tit for her kid’s party. Literally put it in writing that it’s worth it because ‘exposure’. (All declined. Seems like as she burns Sunshine Coast and Bris businesses, she has to go further afield.)

exposure don’t pay the rent, and she didn’t even disclose any partnerships. View attachment 3009561
For someone with nearly 30k followers. Her engagement isn’t that good at all!

i don't know how else to say this but her face looks like if she were a boy her name would be Shayne
HAHA omg you need to go and read the latest post in Leila Stead’s thread.. all I can say is “Cheyne” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone ever elaborate on the court case? Is it unhappy customers or staff members or what?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else following the drama with Brooke Lee and her partner having their cars stolen?

I’m all for raising awareness but the story in her hire car whinging about not having a sunroof and feeling dirty? Be grateful for god sakes. This is what insurance is for.

Some people are so out of touch with reality

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone else following the drama with Brooke Lee and her partner having their cars stolen?

I’m all for raising awareness but the story in her hire car whinging about not having a sunroof and feeling dirty? Be grateful for god sakes. This is what insurance is for.

Some people are so out of touch with reality
Came to comment on this.
How precious is she that her hire car (that she is in less than 10 hrs after the 2am breakin) doesn’t have a sunroof?!

Reactions: 4