Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just going to laugh at my child throwing around my other child and just laugh about it… how do I change my username to SaveLu?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s been mentioned here before, time for the annual 2 months in Greece because we’re so rich we don’t have to work and everyone should just be cheery like us 🙄
oh don’t you realise you just need to spot rainbows everywhere you go and then you’re instantly happy. It’s not being insanely rich and being on holiday 7 months of the year first class. Just look for the rainbow and Oprah will be at the end of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More relateable finance content with Victoria Devine test driving a new Lexus.
She is so tone deaf honestly. She’s made her money, creates an image and then markets that to her followers packaged up as financial education. It’s a shame her good messages get lost under the consumerism

• Sick
Reactions: 16
More relateable finance content with Victoria Devine test driving a new Lexus.
She is so tone deaf honestly. She’s made her money, creates an image and then markets that to her followers packaged up as financial education. It’s a shame her good messages get lost under the consumerism
And letting the dog in there without any protection on the seats?.. I think that is really disrespectful.

Reactions: 3
Had never heard of this woman, but her bio makes absolutely no sense at all.

So, she’s happy 24 hours a day, seven days of the week? Even when her husband pisses her off to no end, or they argue, or the kids are driving her bananas. What a ridiculously high standard to place on yourself - toxic positivity is rank 🥴🥴
There’s nothing authentic about her, or interesting either if I’m being honest.
---
Ozempic face strikes again, Nikkers is looking sick and gaunt.
No surprise babe, ‘I ended up sizing down’. 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Iryna FGB - when will her build be over. Why does she need to ask her followers every time she has a decision to be made with the plans for the house, is it just to show off her perfect life again. She is insufferable

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand Ash. Constantly grifting and promoting anything that comes her way. She comes across as angry and unhinged and like she hates her kids.

Reactions: 17
Eleanor Pendeltons sons room looks like an Ikea showroom, why do influencers do this
also I find it hilarious when influences don’t want to show their kids due to privacy (which I agree with) yet are happy to share their private spaces, their beds, rooms etc. It also looks like a room designed by someone obsessed with aesthetic, not what a little boy would find fun. Everything is perfect, no colour, all about design.

Reactions: 10
also I find it hilarious when influences don’t want to show their kids due to privacy (which I agree with) yet are happy to share their private spaces, their beds, rooms etc. It also looks like a room designed by someone obsessed with aesthetic, not what a little boy would find fun. Everything is perfect, no colour, all about design.
Banjos special space is boring AF!

• Haha
Reactions: 9