Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow they truly are successful. Good on them, I did hear a rumour he owes people money not sure how true that is though.
I mean with a business that size who knows. They seem like a good match and she’s got 4 kids now so probably no time for social media and obviously doesn’t need the income! I’d rather my privacy.

Reactions: 3
I mean with a business that size who knows. They seem like a good match and she’s got 4 kids now so probably no time for social media and obviously doesn’t need the income! I’d rather my privacy.
Thought there was only 3?!?

Reactions: 2
Courtney McCarty… such a fake.
Said she’d like to do the qld loop of travel & would do her Australia lap again… but in the next breath they’ve sold their Landcruiser and I assume the van too!

Reactions: 4
She’s So Seasonal…did anyone find today’s stories really weird?? I hope she doesn’t read here because I don’t think she warrants being snarked on and I don’t want her to feel worse, but I’m so confused!

I understand that she’s upset that one of her clients has died, but I don’t know why she’s using it as an opportunity to talk about all the good work she does? Just say you were taking time offline because you were sad.

is she implying that her client died from suicide or something? That’s the only thing I can think of to in anyway tie back to her work brightening her final days or whatever it was she was saying.

She’s So Seasonal…did anyone find today’s stories really weird?? I hope she doesn’t read here because I don’t think she warrants being snarked on and I don’t want her to feel worse, but I’m so confused!

I understand that she’s upset that one of her clients has died, but I don’t know why she’s using it as an opportunity to talk about all the good work she does? Just say you were taking time offline because you were sad.

is she implying that her client died from suicide or something? That’s the only thing I can think of to in anyway tie back to her work brightening her final days or whatever it was she was saying.
Yeah grief makes us say funny things but it was a bit much to turn it into boasting about how good her business is

Reactions: 2
Great news that they’re having a baby.
Anyone else follow this couple?
He’s a bit cringe but I really like them. Christina is an absolute sweetheart and drop dead gorgeous. I have seen them in real life a couple of times, he’s a bit obnoxious but not rude or anything.

Yeah grief makes us say funny things but it was a bit much to turn it into boasting about how good her business is
She’s an actress and not a great one.

I’ve said this before but I honestly believe she’s actually lacking so much self confidence. Living a lie and destined to crash and burn soon

Using the clients passing for clout just doesn’t sit well with me
---
Courtney McCarty… such a fake.
Said she’d like to do the qld loop of travel & would do her Australia lap again… but in the next breath they’ve sold their Landcruiser and I assume the van too!
Oh yes they sold the van not long after they got back 😂

Shes launching another course shortly, the dollar signs must be permanently in the back of her eyelids at this point

My favourite part about her is when she wants to be professional she literally dresses up 😂 *puts on business attire so people will take me seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Great news that they’re having a baby.
Anyone else follow this couple?
I think it’s cringe when couples post videos “ documenting “ their story when it’s all months old.. she’s having the baby in December so she would of gotten pregnant as soon she posted her video saying she has been struggling with IVF and will be recording the journey… already knowing she’s pregnant it’s odd and although they are obviously well off probably another opportunity for copious amounts of gifted items being sent their way.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So Tahlia has another puppy? Is anyone else questioning this? And is that a honey ad? Let’s see how long this one lasts
I'm just circling back to this - ha she archived all the posts from the inbetween dog?

Goes from having the older dog euthanised straight into Honey. Guess not being able to keep the inbetween puppy alive doesn't suit her brand..... 🥵

• Sad

She is all over the shop. Starts a mum account then just posts the same stories to her work and mum account.
I don't think she is ok. She rushed back to work so quickly after having her baby and she is trying to do it all and it is taking its toll.
---
bleeping gross who spends 6k on some outdoor seats? I'm obviously way too poor because that's just absolutely insane to me:)
I haven't followed Kayla in a while but when I did follow her she often sold house items on her insta. Looks like nothing has changed.

Reactions: 5
She is all over the shop. Starts a mum account then just posts the same stories to her work and mum account.
I don't think she is ok. She rushed back to work so quickly after having her baby and she is trying to do it all and it is taking its toll.
---

I haven't followed Kayla in a while but when I did follow her she often sold house items on her insta. Looks like nothing has changed.
She is boring. Her friends all look as uptight and beige as her. They all seem to just have beauty treatments, dine out and shop.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s cringe when couples post videos “ documenting “ their story when it’s all months old.. she’s having the baby in December so she would of gotten pregnant as soon she posted her video saying she has been struggling with IVF and will be recording the journey… already knowing she’s pregnant it’s odd and although they are obviously well off probably another opportunity for copious amounts of gifted items being sent their way.

My sentiments exactly! Is anyone authentic these days….