Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have def done well for themselves.
I do admire her for stepping away from her account. Good on her. She was attacked and belittled a lot for a long time after BB and look at her now!

His FutureFlip business is massive so I guess these builds are long term investments. And the people they're targeting to stay there have the money to splash.

Reactions: 6
Krystal looks so different to when she was on BB, but she is now older than her mum was on the show so I guess it’s to be expected really. She was actually a really kind person on BB and definitely smarter than she seemed so I’m not surprised to see her amount to more than glamour model. Nothing against glamour models as such but it’s obviously a career based on your looks and not much else. I remember her trying her hand at acting and singing too, clearly wanted fame and influencing was no exception but also has opted out.

I don’t mean to sound like a fan girl, I liked her on BB and rewatched her season a couple of years ago and found her pretty unproblematic as an influencer.

Reactions: 8
I do admire her for stepping away from her account. Good on her. She was attacked and belittled a lot for a long time after BB and look at her now!

His FutureFlip business is massive so I guess these builds are long term investments. And the people they're targeting to stay there have the money to splash.
Massive with all the court cases against him?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Krystal looks so different to when she was on BB, but she is now older than her mum was on the show so I guess it’s to be expected really. She was actually a really kind person on BB and definitely smarter than she seemed so I’m not surprised to see her amount to more than glamour model. Nothing against glamour models as such but it’s obviously a career based on your looks and not much else. I remember her trying her hand at acting and singing too, clearly wanted fame and influencing was no exception but also has opted out.

I don’t mean to sound like a fan girl, I liked her on BB and rewatched her season a couple of years ago and found her pretty unproblematic as an influencer.
where did you find old BB?

Reactions: 1
Gosh Emma Dillon is a total vapid bore…. Watch me do my hair today… and tomorrow.. and the day after that

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Same, I always thought she was sweet and seemed like a kind person.

Reactions: 4
But are people booking in this economy 😅 like I guess that’s ok if it’s all adults on a trip, just over $200 a night each 🤔 but idk how often there are 16 adults going on a trip. And if having extended family groups, that price isn’t feasible or attractive to me ie 4 families of 4, that’s $4k each for 5 nights. Surely there would be equivalent suitable options. I dunno I guess they checked out the market before they built!
Probably targeted to overseas visitors.

I didn’t know how successful they are

She hasn’t really addressed it but at one point posted that she had to get out quick. It sounded worrying to me.
So she said the older two have a different dad (she fell pregnant six weeks after meeting him) then split when the youngest was two (now five). So she was a single mum for three years then met the other guy and fell pregnant after 9 months together and left when she was 12 weeks pregnant. Definitely must have been something very very serious for that to occur. She said she has a good relationship with the older twos dad but no relationship with the younger ones dad. She said in the comments of a video she used to date an AFL player?!