Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a micro influencer but has been mentioned here before - Samantha Monaghan seems to have split with her boyfriend - again. She no longer follows him and he doesn't doesn't follow her. The apparent break up happened last week when he was away in Queensland. Their last last break up was briefly discussed here last year. Unfortunately, she's now about 20 weeks pregnant.
wow. I totally saw that coming but I do feel sad for her that she’s now pregnant. I hope she doesn’t get back with him, he was a pig

Reactions: 2
She's a micro influencer but has been mentioned here before - Samantha Monaghan seems to have split with her boyfriend - again. She no longer follows him and he doesn't doesn't follow her. The apparent break up happened last week when he was away in Queensland. Their last last break up was briefly discussed here last year. Unfortunately, she's now about 20 weeks pregnant.
I had noticed he wasn't around as much but yeah didn't realise they'd split again but no surprise really. It sounds like an extremely toxic relationship and I actually wonder how bad he treats her behind closed doors.. how did you get the info on the break up?

Reactions: 3
I had noticed he wasn't around as much but yeah didn't realise they'd split again but no surprise really. It sounds like an extremely toxic relationship and I actually wonder how bad he treats her behind closed doors.. how did you get the info on the break up?
Just a quick scroll through her page and she comes off as someone who is VERY insecure and has low to no self confidence 🤯 I can also imagine this guy did not hype her up one little bit.

Reactions: 2
Not Brooke Hogan thinking she invented “lemon” bridesmaids dresses 🙄🙄
I cringed at that too. “Since my wedding there’s been lots of brands making lemon bridesmaid dresses” yeah there was before your wedding too get the duck over yourself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not Brooke Hogan thinking she invented “lemon” bridesmaids dresses 🙄🙄
I actually quite like Brooke, I think she’s harmless and one of the “better ones”
But this did make me eye roll too, I think she was more getting at the dodgy photoshopping, but she could have said that without the opening line of “I invented lemon” 😂

Reactions: 9
Hahahaha I saw that…. Get over yourself
“And that’s fine. That’s fine. I know other brands have made lemon bridesmaids dresses SINCE I did mine”
🙄🙄 OMG giiiirl! 🫠🫠
---
I actually quite like Brooke, I think she’s harmless and one of the “better ones”
But this did make me eye roll too, I think she was more getting at the dodgy photoshopping, but she could have said that without the opening line of “I invented lemon” 😂
Yea I agree with you, I generally don’t mind her and that IS crazy someone/people using her photos - but COME ON lol lemon was a colour before you darl

Reactions: 5
Yea I quite liked Brooke’s actual story about the weird photos but that opening part was completely unnecessary to include.

She is pretty unproblematic really. I consider her and Tully to be the OG of influencers on the back of reality tv but they are just worlds apart.

He seems like an entitled little prick, sure she’ll get good child support though

Where has krystall hipwells goodbye I’m leaving Instagram post from like end of 2021 gone? 🤔

IMG_2321.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
JewelChic/Megan Castran’s whole ‘I’ve seen Wicked 40 times’ schtick/getting buddy buddy with the cast irritates me so much. I’m also a MT fan and have seen Wicked around 30 times over the years but feel no need to be that OTT about it.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yeah interesting - she posted a reel of her and the kids on the @jimmydoofarm account last week, and a story on her account - looks like they have another property to rent @bunkerbyron Powerhouse duo.
They have def done well for themselves.

JewelChic/Megan Castran’s whole ‘I’ve seen Wicked 40 times’ schtick/getting buddy buddy with the cast irritates me so much. I’m also a MT fan and have seen Wicked around 30 times over the years but feel no need to be that OTT about it.
I have no idea who this is but her profile made me nauseous 😭🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
They have def done well for themselves.
I can’t fathom how they’re making money on building these high cost properties, that surely won’t yield any profit for a long time. Though I guess they’re building other things too aren’t they, not just these for a quick buck.

I can’t fathom how they’re making money on building these high cost properties, that surely won’t yield any profit for a long time. Though I guess they’re building other things too aren’t they, not just these for a quick buck.
They are making a ridiculous amount from the holiday accommodation. I checked prices for 5 nights for 16 people it's was 17k.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They are making a ridiculous amount from the holiday accommodation. I checked prices for 5 nights for 16 people it's was 17k.
But are people booking in this economy 😅 like I guess that’s ok if it’s all adults on a trip, just over $200 a night each 🤔 but idk how often there are 16 adults going on a trip. And if having extended family groups, that price isn’t feasible or attractive to me ie 4 families of 4, that’s $4k each for 5 nights. Surely there would be equivalent suitable options. I dunno I guess they checked out the market before they built!

The hipwells are surely loaded! Krystal grew up with very little money so I’m sure that’s nice for her, and supposedly he didn’t have much money when they got together as well. But who knows really. Her evolution from glamour model to Christian earth mother still blows my mind a little but she seems happy.

I don’t think she is returning to influencing in any capacity, she would just be promoting the properties and business I imagine.

Reactions: 11
The hipwells are surely loaded! Krystal grew up with very little money so I’m sure that’s nice for her, and supposedly he didn’t have much money when they got together as well. But who knows really. Her evolution from glamour model to Christian earth mother still blows my mind a little but she seems happy.

I don’t think she is returning to influencing in any capacity, she would just be promoting the properties and business I imagine.
Krystall on the cover of zoo magazine in the 00s 😍 what a time

• Haha
Reactions: 12