Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think someone who lost everything over a terrible joke would be smarter than this…is she mocking people with disabilities?? It’s appalling humour..
I’m not familiar with the man, but someone posted somewhere else that he has a facial disability, so he’s isn’t trying to look like that to mock anyone, but I’m not sure if that’s true, but even so, it’s very off.

Reactions: 5
Jade tunchy posted two days ago that she was 37 weeks and might go into labour at the movie premier. Now she’s on stories saying she’s due in a few days. Is she one of the delusional FTMs that think they’re going to give birth at 38 weeks?
This has felt like the most indulgent pregnancy ever. Does she realise other pregnant women continue to parent their children and work and function while pregnant 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 10
A quote from an article published about her in 2021..

“In 2014, she was the subject of Australian Story where she spoke about her struggle with alcohol. In 2018, she showed off her survival skills, competing in and winning the reality television show I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here and the title of ‘Queen of the Jungle.’

Fiona was thrilled to win and also thrilled to find out she could add ADHD to her personal history.

She says she found out purely by accident, but also because she has regular neuro examinations due to her suffering blackouts from frontal lobe damage caused by drinking.

The ADHD diagnosis has given Fiona “a glimpse of my mind”.

Wow.. just wow! so sad!
I know people in Fiona’s circle - she is quite beloved but I have always steered clear - she has some very TERF-y views that don’t sit right with me and she’s not the kind of person you can respectfully call out. Her daughter Biddy, also a stand up is a straight up TERF and Fi’s latest ‘let’s not blame young men for being violent, let’s teach women not to lie’ rant was pretty bleeping gross given the current climate.

Regardless, I don’t think she’s drinking. It would be common knowledge on the scene if she was off the wagon and on booze. She does have a traumatic brain injury from her drinking and I suspect she has ongoing wet brain - a kind of dementia from alcohol abuse. She is hitting the bongs and taking ADHD meds which probably isn’t a winning combo. I do believe her diagnosis, but I don’t know what kind of ethical psychiatrist would prescribe a confirmed and diagnosed addict with stimulants to treat it. There are other options.

She is doing small unpaid comedy gigs in Adelaide - it is sad to see her around as she’s like a shadow of herself.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
This has felt like the most indulgent pregnancy ever. Does she realise other pregnant women continue to parent their children and work and function while pregnant 😂
Agreed, and the amount of free tit she’s been given is revolting

Reactions: 6
I can’t wait for the baby to arrive and she realises it not all rainbows and unicorns like on an instagram reel but it’s bleeping hard even with a “good” baby

Reactions: 21
Em rusciano needing dental work and calling it ADHD tax because she was putting it off... I used to really like her but every single thing she posts now has some link back to ADHD.. like it's a fairly common thing to put off the dentist.. many people have genuine fear of it without also having ADHD

Reactions: 44
This is small potatoes and may be the wrong thread but missta I find so so cringe
I absolutely love their product and have used it and will continue to, I just can’t get on board with the cringy reels 🫣
Ok I feel better for getting that off my chest

Reactions: 4
Em rusciano needing dental work and calling it ADHD tax because she was putting it off... I used to really like her but every single thing she posts now has some link back to ADHD.. like it's a fairly common thing to put off the dentist.. many people have genuine fear of it without also having ADHD
I also think she's trying to guilt people into buying tickets to her shows, like oh poor me I have a big dental bill to pay, so do a lot of people on low to average incomes

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes! That, plus the cost. My ex controlled our finances and wouldn’t let me get any dental work due the cost. It’s bad for everyone, I’m sorry but I have no sympathy for her on this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What’s Kate Szepanowski baby daddy gone to jail for 11 years for? Just saw it as a one liner on influencer updates story but cbf actually tuning into her snooze fest lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is small potatoes and may be the wrong thread but missta I find so so cringe
I absolutely love their product and have used it and will continue to, I just can’t get on board with the cringy reels 🫣
Ok I feel better for getting that off my chest
Agree just went to check it out, I couldn't watch.
What's the deal with Demi and husband? Husband seemed so pissed when she "accidentally" got pregnant and just in general seems to be an hole around her.

Agree just went to check it out, I couldn't watch.
What's the deal with Demi and husband? Husband seemed so pissed when she "accidentally" got pregnant and just in general seems to be an hole around her.
Well look I don’t follow them closely and him especially (not much respect for AFL players lol) but he genuinely seems to not like the spotlight and being filmed and she seems like an over sharer. I think she said as much in a podcast snippet. But also I think most afl players look arrogant and unapproachable
Also word around town is he was quite the ladies man when they were dating, then she got pregnant, they got married, now 4 kids. Maybe there’s something there with that. I dunno. I truly love the products but the reels and cringy stories are making me think of unfollowing

Reactions: 1
She's a micro influencer but has been mentioned here before - Samantha Monaghan seems to have split with her boyfriend - again. She no longer follows him and he doesn't doesn't follow her. The apparent break up happened last week when he was away in Queensland. Their last last break up was briefly discussed here last year. Unfortunately, she's now about 20 weeks pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Revie Jane thinking it’s romantic that she had to help some clueless idiot in a bookstore who had no idea what to buy his partner or what book his partner/wife was up to in a series. Imagine a woman showing up in a store and walking around clueless as to what their partner’s interests were until a man intervened to help 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Wouldnt happen.

A woman would have all the details and then continue on doing the 100 more things they had to do competently that day to keep their family running. This is not romantic 👎🏽

Reactions: 11
Not Brooke Hogan thinking she invented “lemon” bridesmaids dresses 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5