Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like lazy ceo is on a free holiday to that really nice resort in Bali. Doesn’t she live in a 10 million dollar house
---
I wanted to check if she got any of those blatant stupid requests were met. Hopefully none of these ones are either.
This shits me so much. Buy one like a normal person.

Reactions: 4
Our Hutley Home is desperate to becoming an influencer. I saw she is launching some kind of online course type thing (who isn't these days?) and she previewed a checklist page. It was super simple. Like- read some pages from a book, get movement, eat healthy etc. I can't see why anyone would pay for that? Like I can't really see what you get. I don't think it's a workout program or recipes specifically. Odd.
She seems to be so frantically trying to set up passive income streams (she speaks about it often, might even be trying to sell an ebook on doing it I think).
Just seems kind of jumbled. Not sure what her niche is. Started as house build (for a nice-ish but nothing special 4 bed house in an estate), then selling e books ( I think), then doing digital marketing, then trying to be launch this wellbeing program?? Confusing.

Does anyone know the tea on renee.barendregt baby daddy? Was it sperm door situation or he just left the picture?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know the tea on renee.barendregt baby daddy? Was it sperm door situation or he just left the picture?
I don’t follow her but check in occasionally. They were definitely in an actual relationship, but broke up before bub was born. Idk if she addressed what happened and I missed it, or she’s just never said (probably the latter)

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow her but check in occasionally. They were definitely in an actual relationship, but broke up before bub was born. Idk if she addressed what happened and I missed it, or she’s just never said (probably the latter)
Thanks! Yeah he seemed to be absent at the birth so wasn’t sure if it was a donor thing or not. Are the older two from the same relationship? She’s an odd one for me, I equally can’t stand her but at the same time kind of enjoy 😂

I love how out of touch influenzas are. Cat Sanz saying she bought this bag for Europe as a beach bag 🙃

IMG_8605.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks! Yeah he seemed to be absent at the birth so wasn’t sure if it was a donor thing or not. Are the older two from the same relationship? She’s an odd one for me, I equally can’t stand her but at the same time kind of enjoy 😂
You’ve pretty much summed up my exact thoughts on her too 😂 The older two have the same dad (seems that one did NOT end well, pretty sure he cheated) but the youngest is a different dad. And last I saw she’s in a new relationship now too 👀

• Wow
You’ve pretty much summed up my exact thoughts on her too 😂 The older two have the same dad (seems that one did NOT end well, pretty sure he cheated) but the youngest is a different dad. And last I saw she’s in a new relationship now too 👀
Oooh interesting ☕
Yeah it’s funny hey! The kids kicking the ball against the fence saga. Legit couldn’t decide who’s side I was on 😂

Oooh interesting ☕
Yeah it’s funny hey! The kids kicking the ball against the fence saga. Legit couldn’t decide who’s side I was on 😂
I thought her face was familiar when I saw the video of her ranting about the neighbour then scrolled past when it was on the local news. I didn’t bother watching it all because I really didn’t care but she seems ridiculous. I bet the kids run wild and the neighbour is constantly being annoyed with noise.

Our Hutley Home is desperate to becoming an influencer. I saw she is launching some kind of online course type thing (who isn't these days?) and she previewed a checklist page. It was super simple. Like- read some pages from a book, get movement, eat healthy etc. I can't see why anyone would pay for that? Like I can't really see what you get. I don't think it's a workout program or recipes specifically. Odd.
She seems to be so frantically trying to set up passive income streams (she speaks about it often, might even be trying to sell an ebook on doing it I think).
Just seems kind of jumbled. Not sure what her niche is. Started as house build (for a nice-ish but nothing special 4 bed house in an estate), then selling e books ( I think), then doing digital marketing, then trying to be launch this wellbeing program?? Confusing.
Her new bestie is Leila so I’ve lost all respect. Just a grifter grifting now.

Reactions: 5
She’s since done a Tik Tok explaining the situation 😂

Another disgusting ‘joke’ from Georgia Love. Anyone else catch it before it was deleted?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Jade tunchy posted two days ago that she was 37 weeks and might go into labour at the movie premier. Now she’s on stories saying she’s due in a few days. Is she one of the delusional FTMs that think they’re going to give birth at 38 weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another disgusting ‘joke’ from Georgia Love. Anyone else catch it before it was deleted?
I don't think she will ever understand that she just isn't a funny person? She tries so hard but it never hits the mark and a lot of the time it's just plain offensive.

Reactions: 26
You’d think someone who lost everything over a terrible joke would be smarter than this…is she mocking people with disabilities?? It’s appalling humour..

Reactions: 24