Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t like the fact her whole sole purpose in life is to be a dairy cow when referring to breast feeding. Spent her pregnancy going to a counsellor to work through her identity - being a Mum versus having a career. Back to work after 4 weeks.

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t like the fact her whole sole purpose in life is to be a dairy cow when referring to breast feeding. Spent her pregnancy going to a counsellor to work through her identity - being a Mum versus having a career. Back to work after 4 weeks.
Ok I went and watched her stories and I found the dairy cow comment was just a flippant statement in regard to the fact like, she’s the source of food rn and it’s intense. Not that women are just dairy cows, or anything. I think during pregnancy she really did deep dive into exploring her deeply held beliefs and fears about parenthood vs career, as she said she’d had two abortions prior and she really wanted to confront if career and parenthood could coexist for her personally. I have no hate or shade on that at all, I’ve worked in a law firm and saw the very few female partners slog their way to the top over a decade, and the ink was barely signed on the elevation paperwork when they ran out to get pregnant at 40. Michelle’s story won’t resonate for all, but yeah, it is a legitimate question for some. I can’t say whether she’s over magnifying the issue in her field, she likes to see herself as a tech entrepreneur bc of sunroom, probably she takes herself way too seriously. Not sure why she’s taking a month off? Choice? The self created pressure she conjured up for herself? A deep correlation of self value to work outputs? Lack of planning? Noting that she’s in the US at the moment, and while in Australia we’re awfully lucky with parental leave, in the US that isn’t the case. I’d imagine she would have enough $ to fund herself some time off, maybe she isn’t wired that way. Or doesn’t realise how tough the four month sleep regression is 😅

Reactions: 11
4 weeks! Gosh that’s not even enough time for your body to recuperate. She might reevaluate that once baby comes. I guess she can probably afford a nanny?

* checked her page and baby arrived almost a month ago
---
Anyone follow Michelle Battersby? I find her views on motherhood quite odd.
I watched her stories and I also find her views strange. She’s not very maternal and I can’t relate lol. She obviously loves her baby but she still wants to be defined by her career and it’s very important for her to get fulfilment in it. The problem is that she has a newborn and he’s the focus right now. I’m not sure how much work she’s going to get done with a baby at home with her but wait and see I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Everyone is going to hate me 🤣 but Veruca Salt is 100 percent using her baby’s death for clout and followers and it’s bleeping rank.
Im on the fence with her. OF/Instagram was her job before baby.

From my very small bits of knowledge of her she had a tit childhood with not much family support so to her instagram tiktoketc are her “friends” and I guess are her way of working through it I genuinely hope she is getting professional help.

And finally I’ve never lost a baby so I can’t comment to how I would act so as a mum whilst it’s not probably my way I can’t judge

But I get what you are saying

Reactions: 9
Not really an influencer but he’s in that world, has anyone ever had a reading with David the medium? My friend had one and he picked up on quite a few things that shocked her. Just curious if anyone had had that experience with him?
I need to know how your friend managed to score herself a reading?! Last time I looked at his website he only released bookings every few months and they would sell out in minutes?!

Reactions: 3
Yes ! What’s your thoughts ? share. First time I’ve seen her mentioned lol
Just wanna hear theories on why so mch in their life has changed with the gym and Johnnys work etc Ive seen people ask and she seems cagey about it
👀
---
Yes. I’m pretty close to unfollowing so interested to hear your thoughts
Really!? Why!?
I am interested in hearing your thoughts lol!!
---
Yes ! What’s your thoughts ? share. First time I’ve seen her mentioned lol
I like her just find she seems to have changed a lot recently, do you?

Reactions: 1
I need to know how your friend managed to score herself a reading?! Last time I looked at his website he only released bookings every few months and they would sell out in minutes?!
Just luck! It’s hard for sure.

Reactions: 2
Ok so not an influencer but i guess Australian comedian and celebrity…wtf is going on with Fiona O’loughlin?? Her insta is riddled with drug/ alcohol fuelled rants and weird lives/ posts? Why isn’t her family banning her from the internet and sending her to rehab?? It’s creepy as

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Ok so not an influencer but i guess Australian comedian and celebrity…wtf is going on with Fiona O’loughlin?? Her insta is riddled with drug/ alcohol fuelled rants and weird lives/ posts? Why isn’t her family banning her from the internet and sending her to rehab?? It’s creepy as
I don't follow her but she must have relapsed as she was an alcoholic years ago

• Sad
Reactions: 8