Australian Influencers #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, thanks. Yes, yesterday it came out that a NRL player has been accused of rape, not yet charged but currently under investigation that’s why they can’t be named yet. It says in the headline they have played state of origin for Queensland and are currently playing for a Queensland club. I had seen a couple of comments on instagram saying Jarred Wallace then remembered something on here was mentioned about him.
Ooooofff big news if it is him

Reactions: 2
Nat Dee has been posted here before from having her infant in a forward-faced car seat… And for being a big time wannabe influencer… But can we talk about how insane this is?
She says she gets 4 hours sleep
She sets her alarm 4:30am mornings
Works out for 3 hours
Then looks after her “2 under 2” daughters all by herself?
And keeps a perfect clean home, cooks all day, and films every minute of the day into tiktok vlogs?

Somebody please tell me what I am missing because how can one woman raise 2 babies, on 4 hours sleep and 3 hours excercise? Is this ED manic behaviour like when your so starved your body has like extra survival energy? What am I missing

Can’t believe she isn’t having a psychotic breakdown every day to be frank! And where is the husband in all this?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Nat Dee has been posted here before from having her infant in a forward-faced car seat… And for being a big time wannabe influencer… But can we talk about how insane this is?
Works out for 3 hours
And keeps a perfect clean home, cooks all day, and films every minute of the day into tiktok vlogs?

Somebody please tell me what I am missing because how can one woman raise 2 babies, on 4 hours sleep and 3 hours excercise? Is this ED manic behaviour like when your so starved your body has like extra survival energy? What am I missing

Can’t believe she isn’t having a psychotic breakdown every day to be frank! And where is the husband in all this?
That's not normal, I have a 6 week old and a 3 year old and getting a decent amount of sleep overnight and I was still in my PJs until 11 and all I had done was put the chairs up and then on my robot vacuum cleaner for the morning 😂

Reactions: 18
Works out for 3 hours

I am exhausted just reading about this schedule! Burnout seems inevitable.

(also showing the Geo-Location with her Weather widget isn't the safest. But I imagine she is the sort who doesn't do a good job hiding where they live anyway?)

Reactions: 4
According to Daily Fail they have been together a few months going IG official October 2023.

What could go wrong? 😬
View attachment 2934376
IMG_1692.jpeg
Never mind the rock climbing bit, they were Instagram official in October 23 and this says four months pregnant in may 24, so that doesn’t leave much of a timeline in between. And only broke up with the husband October 22. So in less than 18 months she separated, repartnered and whacked a bun in the oven

Reactions: 11
Works out for 3 hours

This is insanity.

Reactions: 1
Works out for 3 hours

All a facade… she lives in the hood of Sydney too. Probably neglects the kids so she can film “content”

Reactions: 5
All a facade… she lives in the hood of Sydney too. Probably neglects the kids so she can film “content”
Haha the lips on it. The filler has migrated almost to her nose so she is rocking the duck lip and she has that freaky joker style upturned smile. Eeeek. Who is she why is she an influenzer?

Husband?!? From a very quick look I am assuming she on one of those silly witches that does EVERYTHING for him as her third child :sick:

On the slide before she said she is glowing all I see is a absolutely miserable person who looks dead inside.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Works out for 3 hours

I have so many questions. I have 2, including a 3 year old and work full time. Every morning I drag my butt out of bed at 6.30 and it's a struggle because I am so freaking tired. There is never enough sleep! So little sleep is really dangerous.

And why is she working out for 3 hours a day? That is excessive and unless you're a professional athlete competing in the Olympics, not necessary.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2939336Never mind the rock climbing bit, they were Instagram official in October 23 and this says four months pregnant in may 24, so that doesn’t leave much of a timeline in between. And only broke up with the husband October 22. So in less than 18 months she separated, repartnered and whacked a bun in the oven
I find it hard to believe that her midwife says it’s ok to go indoor rock climbing while pregnant?? I can’t even see a safety rope. Probably not smartest idea surely 😬

Reactions: 9
Chloe Morello is really a spoilt little brat. Her mum has gone on a safari and on the first day of the trip was admitted to hospital due to blood clots from flying I assume. Chloe can’t even name the countries her mother is going to yet states she should be coming home to her. If your mother was going to a third war country wouldn’t you want to know the countries and itinerary of everything she was doing.

• Wow
Chloe Morello is really a spoilt little brat. Her mum has gone on a safari and on the first day of the trip was admitted to hospital due to blood clots from flying I assume. Chloe can’t even name the countries her mother is going to yet states she should be coming home to her. If your mother was going to a third war country wouldn’t you want to know the countries and itinerary of everything she was doing.
She needs to get off instagram. Yes it's scary and I would be a mess if my mum was in hospital overseas, but she seems surprised that her mum would want to continue the trip if she is physically and mentally able to. She has been through cancer and probably realises life is short and she has already done all the travel to get there. I'm sure Chloe is probably coming from a place of worry but the way she was talking makes it sound like it's all about her.

Reactions: 10
Chloe is constantly saying the kids are sick but then takes them out to a much needed outing to a cafe. Maybe they need to stay at home and rest or take them to the doctor.. and stop spreading illness.
she literally lives in a community where probably 80% are older than 65… wild to spread that intentionally after her concerns with covid

Reactions: 5
Haha the lips on it. The filler has migrated almost to her nose so she is rocking the duck lip and she has that freaky joker style upturned smile. Eeeek. Who is she why is she an influenzer?

Husband?!? From a very quick look I am assuming she on one of those silly witches that does EVERYTHING for him as her third child :sick:

On the slide before she said she is glowing all I see is a absolutely miserable person who looks dead inside.
She said she’s solo parenting for a few weeks somewhere… guessing hubby has got of it.. she doesn’t have a ring on…

She probably does her thing and sticks the kids in front of the tv. She stopped filming quickly because a child screamed…

Absolutely facade… she did a get ready with me including tapping all the products with her long nails… just to go to the gym.. in her garage and it took ages 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely, have you been to Mollymook lately? Used to be a small quaint beachside town when I was growing up and now you can barely buy a house under $1million. It’s crazy!!
Same as Moruya, plus the crime is literally insane, I visited family there over Easter and I feel way safer in my mid sized city!

Reactions: 1
That rant was insane ! Put the chicken sandwich down Chloe.

Reactions: 6
That rant was insane ! Put the chicken sandwich down Chloe.
Not to WK but I’ve not seen Chloe this angry before. Personally if it was me I’d definitely want my mum home especially if she had to be treated in ICU. I hope her mum has given permission for her medical information to be disclosed but Chloe definitely needs to get offline and deal with this privately. Sometimes these “influencers” use too much of their life as content. Go vent to hubby or sister. Step away from the iPhone.
---
This was not necessary. Block and delete but she obviously got triggered.
IMG_7976.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow guys, I went and checked out Chloe M's page. She needs to chill holy crap! She's not sounding rational at all.

Her mum has gone on what sounds like an amazing holiday. I can understand the worry, but I don't think the mum would have continued if she wasn't feeling well.

She said a few weeks ago that her mum never has a day off and now wants her to stay at home with her, wrapped up in cotton wool. So strange.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.