Australian Influencers #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently it's Parramatta, close to Westfield. She's not doing anymore Westfield stores, just boutiques.
I just listened to her podcast and she talks about how it's in Parramatta - Close to Westfield it's "basically above" it.

She talks about how theres no retail outside of Westfield and she thinks they can be the first. There's a reason it's all inside Westfield. Any sucessful retail has invevitably moved into Westfield - Off the top of my head in recent years thats Culture Kings, Aldi, Kathmandu, all the big and small banks.

Church St has potential with the light rail, but theres massive sections that are dead and have been for a while because it's all being redeveloped into high rises. Even the restaurants on Church St aren't doing well. Looking on Commerical Real estate there's two locations i think it could be:

2 O'Connell St - Good spot visually as you get a lot of cars going past, but not a lot of foot traffic and it's super old and the site owners have been trying to get approval for a 200m tower for years on that spot.

128 Marsden St - Modern shopfront as they've been renovating this building, and a bit easier to get to for pedestrians.

Either way, it's a bold business decision by people that have obviously never been to Parramatta.

Reactions: 14
I just listened to her podcast and she talks about how it's in Parramatta - Close to Westfield it's "basically above" it.

She talks about how theres no retail outside of Westfield and she thinks they can be the first. There's a reason it's all inside Westfield. Any sucessful retail has invevitably moved into Westfield - Off the top of my head in recent years thats Culture Kings, Aldi, Kathmandu, all the big and small banks.

Church St has potential with the light rail, but theres massive sections that are dead and have been for a while because it's all being redeveloped into high rises. Even the restaurants on Church St aren't doing well. Looking on Commerical Real estate there's two locations i think it could be:

2 O'Connell St - Good spot visually as you get a lot of cars going past, but not a lot of foot traffic and it's super old and the site owners have been trying to get approval for a 200m tower for years on that spot.

128 Marsden St - Modern shopfront as they've been renovating this building, and a bit easier to get to for pedestrians.

Either way, it's a bold business decision by people that have obviously never been to Parramatta.
Influencer Updates had the Marsden address sent into her as a guess

Reactions: 2
Also why the duck did the mother do a whole video of her trying on her daughter’s wedding gown ??? WEIRD AF
---

She’s clearly bullied every last inch of stubbornness out of her daughter or her daughter is just emotionally conditioned to do everything her mother says to please her because I dunno about anyone else’s kid but there’s just no way in hell I would be able to force my daughter to do anything she hates to do that much!!!
---
So what’s the point of her greasy Husbands trip overseas with his boys ? It’s not work related, no wedding and it seems to be quite long. Looks like a single man’s trip not a married man with a family. Not saying you can’t do these things but it’s not like they don’t have the funds to have Rachel & kids be there in Europe doing their own thing.

So what’s the point of her greasy Husbands trip overseas with his boys ? It’s not work related, no wedding and it seems to be quite long. Looks like a single man’s trip not a married man with a family. Not saying you can’t do these things but it’s not like they don’t have the funds to have Rachel & kids be there in Europe doing their own thing.
What mother? What wedding gown lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What mother? What wedding gown lol
Sorry my bad !! I posted about the mother in the gown lol I was referring to the discussion about Megan Castran lol I’m a few pages behind, catching up lol 🤣

• Haha
Sorry my bad !! I posted about the mother in the gown lol I was referring to the discussion about Megan Castran lol I’m a few pages behind, catching up lol 🤣
Oh I still haven’t looked up her daughter lol I’m so nosey
---
Ok so the rainbow wedding theme is horrific as is trying on wedding dresses and your mum decides to pop one on to help you decide.
IMG_7941.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh I still haven’t looked up her daughter lol I’m so nosey
---
Ok so the rainbow wedding theme is horrific as is trying on wedding dresses and your mum decides to pop one on to help you decide. View attachment 2936930
RIGHT?! And I could be wrong but isn’t that dress almost identical to the dress the daughter actually wore ?? That’s the strangest part of it all!!!! Surely if you’re that much of a narc to steal your daughter’s thunder and try on wedding dresses while she’s shopping for hers, you don’t put on the SAME dress as her!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
RIGHT?! And I could be wrong but isn’t that dress almost identical to the dress the daughter actually wore ?? That’s the strangest part of it all!!!! Surely if you’re that much of a narc to steal your daughter’s thunder and try on wedding dresses while she’s shopping for hers, you don’t put on the SAME dress as her!!
Not defending them but if you have a look at the daughter's Insta, she says that she told the mother to try it on because she didn't have that whole bridal shopping experience when she got married, so just going by the daughter's post on Insta, cause I thought it was an odd thing to do to your daughter when I first saw it. 😂

Reactions: 1
Not defending them but if you have a look at the daughter's Insta, she says that she told the mother to try it on because she didn't have that whole bridal shopping experience when she got married, so just going by the daughter's post on Insta, cause I thought it was an odd thing to do to your daughter when I first saw it. 😂
Still bleeping weird if you ask me LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry if this is a bit off topic, regarding the rape claims against an “NRL star” I have heard rumours it was Jarred Wallace. I swear a couple of weeks ago there was chatter about him in this thread? Sorry if I’m completely wrong may have been a completely different thread.

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this is a bit off topic, regarding the rape claims against an “NRL star” I have heard rumours it was Jarred Wallace. I swear a couple of weeks ago there was chatter about him in this thread? Sorry if I’m completely wrong may have been a completely different thread.
Yeah the chatter a few weeks ago was about his ex wife Courtney Thorpe and a post she made on domestic violence. People saying it was Jarred which wouldn't surprise me as he is a pig. But nothing has been confirmed. I haven't heard any rape rumours? Is this something that has just come out?

• Wow
Yeah the chatter a few weeks ago was about his ex wife Courtney Thorpe and a post she made on domestic violence. People saying it was Jarred which wouldn't surprise me as he is a pig. But nothing has been confirmed. I haven't heard any rape rumours? Is this something that has just come out?
Ok, thanks. Yes, yesterday it came out that a NRL player has been accused of rape, not yet charged but currently under investigation that’s why they can’t be named yet. It says in the headline they have played state of origin for Queensland and are currently playing for a Queensland club. I had seen a couple of comments on instagram saying Jarred Wallace then remembered something on here was mentioned about him.

Did anyone see that Chloe Z mum got married? Only her and the sister baby were bridesmaid. The other sister Kate was just a guest lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.