Australian Influencers #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me guess.. regarding Chloe Morello. Tomorrow she will be gifted two kids mattress, sheets, pillows etc from Adairs.

She's already got the grifted two cots, side tables etc. she's left them enough hints today that she needs those items.
---
I just don’t understand this apartment they are renovating for her parents. It really just seems like they are doing for themselves. Makes no sense.
Does anyone know what the deal is here?

She came to Australia for a 4 month holiday originally didn't she? Now she's all four of them have moved in with her parents into the parents house (that she said burnt down but it didn't).

And they are also doing up a unit at her parents hotel during the day for them to move into? She's bought kitchen ware in, putting cots in and wall decals up and that $3000 freebie pilates bed into her parents unit?

I'm confused. So she's back for good now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Let me guess.. regarding Chloe Morello. Tomorrow she will be gifted two kids mattress, sheets, pillows etc from Adairs.

She's already got the grifted two cots, side tables etc. she's left them enough hints today that she needs those items.
---

She came to Australia for a 4 month holiday originally didn't she? Now she's all four of them have moved in with her parents into the parents house (that she said burnt down but it didn't).

And they are also doing up a unit at her parents hotel during the day for them to move into? She's bought kitchen ware in, putting cots in and wall decals up and that $3000 freebie pilates bed into her parents unit?

Ugh the way she complained about her husband to her iPhone then he’s got to watch those stories and suck up to her. Did he only get her a card? 😬 Also confused about setting up the new apartment is this the one they renovated? Back for good?

Reactions: 3

---

I don’t follow her but tell me more about moving into her parents hotel? They’re going to live in a hotel? 🤔

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow her but tell me more about moving into her parents hotel? They’re going to live in a hotel? 🤔
Her parents own this motor lodge. She’s been helping with renovating an appartment (maybe a self contained unit?) now she’s moving into it I think. Older style place close to the beach the location seems nice.

Attachments

---

I believe so. She and seba really want their kids to grow up in a small community and have a much more simpler life than what would have been in LA. I think it's a very smart move, financially and socially. I think they're going to live in this apartment for a while. Why wouldn't you, you know? Save some money, have family next door. I kind of understand why they moved to LA - Chloe wanted to further her career, closer to his family...but then covid happened and they had their first kid. And then everyone stopped caring about beauty YouTube influencers. I wonder if they're just going to sell all their furniture they left in storage over there. That's what I would do!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I believe so. She and seba really want their kids to grow up in a small community and have a much more simpler life than what would have been in LA. I think it's a very smart move, financially and socially. I think they're going to live in this apartment for a while. Why wouldn't you, you know? Save some money, have family next door. I kind of understand why they moved to LA - Chloe wanted to further her career, closer to his family...but then covid happened and they had their first kid. And then everyone stopped caring about beauty YouTube influencers. I wonder if they're just going to sell all their furniture they left in storage over there. That's what I would do!
I didn't realise this was a move. She must have changed her mind and decided to stay here.

Do you think Seba would be happy though? He is quite isolated- away from his family and with no job.

Chloe does own a unit in Zetlands in Sydney. They could have moved in there.
---
It's a unit within the hotel, like for the owners (her parents)!?
---
Her parents own this motor lodge. She’s been helping with renovating an appartment (maybe a self contained unit?) now she’s moving into it I think. Older style place close to the beach the location seems nice.

Yeah I knew this, I'm from the coast too. I meant that she did say she was coming here for a holiday over Christmas and now suddenly she's renovating her parents unit to her style and moving in.

Reactions: 2
OMG... Is this is a sign that Batemans Bay... is gentrifying???
Definitely, have you been to Mollymook lately? Used to be a small quaint beachside town when I was growing up and now you can barely buy a house under $1million. It’s crazy!!

Reactions: 5
I didn't realise this was a move. She must have changed her mind and decided to stay here.

Do you think Seba would be happy though? He is quite isolated- away from his family and with no job.

Chloe does own a unit in Zetlands in Sydney. They could have moved in there.
---

It's a unit within the hotel, like for the owners (her parents)!?
---

Yeah I knew this, I'm from the coast too. I meant that she did say she was coming here for a holiday over Christmas and now suddenly she's renovating her parents unit to her style and moving in.
No different to Chloe moving to LA also being close to Sebas family they saw them a lot 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2932643
maybe not an influencer ? As such, not sure. But Erin mcnaught dove in with this new hard and fast and now they’re having a bbbby? I have nothing against her though 😂 she doesn’t grind my gear in anyway, just taken aback that she’s pregnant so fast
How long has she been with the new guy?

I used to check in on her IG every now and then. I used to like her and ex-hubby. She generally seemed quite switched on previously. Hopefully this one works out.....😵💫

Reactions: 4
Brittany Noonan could surely survive quite well if she gave up grifting, if life is so hard just stick to raising your kids. No one will miss ya moaning, I see & feel ya mamma.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How long has she been with the new guy?

I used to check in on her IG every now and then. I used to like her and ex-hubby. She generally seemed quite switched on previously. Hopefully this one works out.....😵💫
According to Daily Fail they have been together a few months going IG official October 2023.

What could go wrong? 😬
IMG_7924.jpeg

I'm pretty sure when they first came here a few months ago, the plan was to move back to LA so they put all their furniture etc in storage with the plan of having a long holiday in Australia and then going back to LA to find a new home. But I guess their priorities changed and they realised they didn't need to go back to LA. Realistically, for what? I don't watch her stories religiously but I happened to catch her stories a week or so ago where she said they wanted the kids to grow up in a small town and that the thing she feels most guilty about is Seba away from his family, who he is very close to. I know he doesn't have a job but I'd say he is the main caregiver for the kids, or at least has been. But with living in a small town, not many distractions (apart from kids, of course), he could study or get a qualification in something. It's never too late to learn something new!

I'm pretty sure when they first came here a few months ago, the plan was to move back to LA so they put all their furniture etc in storage with the plan of having a long holiday in Australia and then going back to LA to find a new home. But I guess their priorities changed and they realised they didn't need to go back to LA. Realistically, for what? I don't watch her stories religiously but I happened to catch her stories a week or so ago where she said they wanted the kids to grow up in a small town and that the thing she feels most guilty about is Seba away from his family, who he is very close to. I know he doesn't have a job but I'd say he is the main caregiver for the kids, or at least has been. But with living in a small town, not many distractions (apart from kids, of course), he could study or get a qualification in something. It's never too late to learn something new!
then she came out saying they were going to do 50/50 but after the last flight with the kids it didn’t seem like that was going to happen

Anyone listened to Bryttany Saunders business podcast and know where she is opening a new FAYT store?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.