Australian Influencers #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think Charlie Kate and Cullen Adam’s are back together? Cullen is posting with the three kids and posted this quote 🤔
That’s interesting, I had only just been thinking I hadn’t noticed Charlie Kate popping up with ads for ages

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn’t imagine being so rich that seeing a house priced at $4m when it sold for $1m just four years ago seems like a good idea.
like it actually increased by 3 MILLION in 4 years.
I understand it was renovated in those 4 years but it’s not a crazy special house or anything.
just your standard contemporary home with a bit of grass and a pool.
You could buy a run down home on a $1-2m block of land in a better area and spend $1m on building exactly what you want and still come out a million dollars in front.

like someone else said, he must be raking in the money to have afforded this, especially in this economy when influencer jobs are slowing down for a lot of them.

Reactions: 18
Chloe Morello at it again with her tone deaf bullshit. Promoting some bag company that *gifted* her some of their bags...go on their website and sure enough the bags are all $300-$500....but dont worry! Chloe's affiliate code gives you 10% off!

Girl please, there is a cost of living crisis and you're out here promoting this extravagant tit to your followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh so busy mum is so annoying lately
Always posting to get a reaction and then being super combative in her responses

Reactions: 4
Chloe Morello at it again with her tone deaf bullshit. Promoting some bag company that *gifted* her some of their bags...go on their website and sure enough the bags are all $300-$500....but dont worry! Chloe's affiliate code gives you 10% off!

Girl please, there is a cost of living crisis and you're out here promoting this extravagant tit to your followers.
I thought I was the only one that thought like this!

And.. the 'oh I made an innocent comment on their page and they kindly sent me free leather bags by chance rubbish'.

No girl, you knew what you were doing, you had a message exchange to let them know your new address, you love an expensive freebie and on top of it you want the affiliate link money too. You could have just bought it with your own money if you liked them so much!

Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for her son almost 16 and she locks his phone down at 9pm at night, treats him like a little boy still. Her constant laughing at stupid things annoys me as well
I think locking the teenagers phone away at 9 is great and every parent should do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.