Australian Influencers #33

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure just nosey haha
---
This guy used to be on Home & Away. He’s escaped custody after assuming the same woman 9 times since 2021. If the police can’t even keep these men away from their victims what hope do they have?! I hope he’s caught soon.

---
*assaulting and based on that article I don’t think he’s been caught
Omg!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Maybe she’s after the content babies… she IS the most boring person to have ever been on the Bachelor 🤷🏼‍
Is she the one that also had an Insta with a friend showing their office outfits everyday?

Most people with two under 1 have been caught out with contraception or not realised they were ovulating due to breastfeeding etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure just nosey haha
---
This guy used to be on Home & Away. He’s escaped custody after assuming the same woman 9 times since 2021. If the police can’t even keep these men away from their victims what hope do they have?! I hope he’s caught soon.

---
*assaulting and based on that article I don’t think he’s been caught
This is absolutely horrific and not to make light of it at all but I honestly cannot read his name without thinking it reads “ORIFICE” his parents really did him dirty with that one, clearly he deserves it though.. piece of absolute tit.

Reactions: 6
Is she the one that also had an Insta with a friend showing their office outfits everyday?

Most people with two under 1 have been caught out with contraception or not realised they were ovulating due to breastfeeding etc.
Yeah maybe this is what happened as she was quite snippy with this comment 🥴

IMG_6523.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had to post this as it's a pet hate.

Obviously Chloe wants a freebie on the $643 for 100ml perfume that she could afford to buy herself. I looked up the perfume and it's available in Mecca's in Sydney.

Just like her asking for recommendations for a laser hair removal and then gets sent the most expensive one in australia by the brand.
The 50ml is sold out but wow look the 100ml is available online!! I’ll send this to her lol

This is my pet peeve when she tags the brand and store! 😡 She will get that product within a week

IMG_7304.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I understand she meant good intentions with this chat but Elloise_fit on her stories talking about DV and just to “leave”. If only it was that easy elloise , considering she herself had to ask her following if anyone knew of a place she could rent when she broke up with her partner and that’s how she found the place she’s living in now and she is obviously on very good money being that she can afford a coach, a massive trip to Greece, multiple trips to Melbourne and the mortgage on the unit she shares with her ex partner. If people had endless money and rental options available than yes they could certainly just “leave” 🙃

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I understand she meant good intentions with this chat but Elloise_fit on her stories talking about DV and just to “leave”. If only it was that easy elloise , considering she herself had to ask her following if anyone knew of a place she could rent when she broke up with her partner and that’s how she found the place she’s living in now and she is obviously on very good money being that she can afford a coach, a massive trip to Greece, multiple trips to Melbourne and the mortgage on the unit she shares with her ex partner. If people had endless money and rental options available than yes they could certainly just “leave” 🙃
What is she on about. She starts by saying that a woman was killed in her own home by her ex. So that woman did leave Eloise. She mentions to leave at the first signs of violence but this doesn’t stop someone from stalking you and murdering you in your own home where you thought you were safe.

Stick to ranking your favourite Taylor Swift songs 🙄
IMG_7305.jpeg

Reactions: 4
What is she on about. She starts by saying that a woman was killed in her own home by her ex. So that woman did leave Eloise. She mentions to leave at the first signs of violence but this doesn’t stop someone from stalking you and murdering you in your own home where you thought you were safe.

Stick to ranking your favourite Taylor Swift songs 🙄View attachment 2893810
Yes I forgot to mention that woman was murdered in her own home! If she knows anything she will know that women are most at risk WHEN THEY LEAVE
---
She must be a regular watcher in here 🤪

Attachments

Yes I forgot to mention that woman was murdered in her own home! If she knows anything she will know that women are most at risk WHEN THEY LEAVE
---
She must be a regular watcher in here 🤪
I've never heard of that women and I just went and watched those stories and I am horrified. I have never heard someone speak so uselessly about such a serious topic. People speaking on subjects when they have zero context or the ability to really articulate the struggles is what I hate most about influencers.

Maybe she's trying for a viral moment AKA Skye Wheatley and her "jut leave" comments a few years ago :rolleyes: Get in the bleeping bin

Reactions: 12
God this tit is annoying- you posted it! And then got crappy at the replies!? Don’t post then!!!
Yes especially with a big following! And it wasn’t even a snarky response, two under one would be hectic! I feel like when people respond like this it’s because they are actually a bit ‘OMFG’ on the inside.

...as someone who's family have been rocked by a very high profile murder by a complete stranger!!!! I've not seen one post that actually gives good indication of what needs to be done.
The government needs to do more, this needs to be stopped. No tit but that's really not productive advice, while in the cases of people being known to police I agree more could be done, but what about the random attacks???
How do we stop random attacks?? Absolute strangers, no history, how do you think the police can stop them, there not mind readers, human behaviour is unpredictable, you can't just say "stop hurting woman"
To be honest I just think we need to try protect ourselves no one else is going to stop it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
...as someone who's family have been rocked by a very high profile murder by a complete stranger!!!! I've not seen one post that actually gives good indication of what needs to be done.
The government needs to do more, this needs to be stopped. No tit but that's really not productive advice, while in the cases of people being known to police I agree more could be done, but what about the random attacks???
How do we stop random attacks?? Absolute strangers, no history, how do you think the police can stop them, there not mind readers, human behaviour is unpredictable, you can't just say "stop hurting woman"
To be honest I just think we need to try protect ourselves no one else is going to stop it.
Sorry for your loss ❤

My mind instantly goes to the attacks at Bondi when I read this and I truly hope you’re doing okay sending you all my love and healing ❤❤

Reactions: 1
Sorry for your loss 🩷

Reactions: 1
Georgia Love still in Bali for her luxury escapes continued free holiday and promoting dresses from another company, guessing they’re all “gifted” too. Why would anyone want to buy anything she sells? She’s a nobody who met her husband on tv

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Georgia Love still in Bali for her luxury escapes continued free holiday and promoting dresses from another company, guessing they’re all “gifted” too. Why would anyone want to buy anything she sells? She’s a nobody who met her husband on tv
😂 “She’s a nobody who met her husband on tv” just reminds me of the classic Clueless line “you’re a virgin who can’t drive”.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m not sure if there’s another thread for her, so apologies if there is….but does anyone know what Rosie Waterlands big announcement is? I can’t bring myself to subscribe to her patreon to find out

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure if there’s another thread for her, so apologies if there is….but does anyone know what Rosie Waterlands big announcement is? I can’t bring myself to subscribe to her patreon to find out
Bringing back her Podcast? Who knows. Not paying $4 to find out lol

Reactions: 2
😂 “She’s a nobody who met her husband on tv” just reminds me of the classic Clueless line “you’re a virgin who can’t drive”.
One of the biggest grifters out there. Although it must kill her that Luxury Escapes doesn’t actually employ her to present on their show on Foxtel (despite being a “journalist”) but Holly Kingston (not sure what she did before Bachelor fame) has got a gig doing it.

• Haha