Australian Influencers #33

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, and that’s really what I refer to when I spoke of Katie Byron’s work. You can also read about it in many different wellness and self help type books or Insta accounts. It’s too complex for me to explain but women (and men, people) don’t just go “oooh a red flag, I want that” for no reason. There’s layers upon layers of nuance and personal experience that inform our outlooks and views of self. Warning someone does little if their wiring and self esteem doesn’t support the understanding of it, or deter them. This same “stuff” is how women who have been abused before, end up with another abuser. It’s a cycle.
Yes, they need to do the work for themselves in order to change and attract something different for themselves. but just saying “I told you so” doesn’t fix anything for anyone.
Yep I completely understand what you mean. Well said 👏

Reactions: 1
How many times has Lauren Curtis been to Bali, 15? 20? But she won’t travel anywhere else. What a boring loser

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This may just be for engagement but if not, Danielle really needs to speak with PANDA or someone. She seems to really be struggling.
Yepppp can confirm this is/was also me and I thought there’s nothing wrong with that when I clicked on the picture and read what she wrote…. In saying that I am also being treated for PPD and PPA so that says it all 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
does anyone think there’s a possibility chloe szep might be preggers? she’s been very quiet lately and haven’t seen many pictures of her since around easter time

Reactions: 4
How many times has Lauren Curtis been to Bali, 15? 20? But she won’t travel anywhere else. What a boring loser
it’s a passable offence in my book if I lived in WA with cheap flights and short flight time I would go all the time too.

Reactions: 12
Not naming the person usually does absolve someone of defamation. We’ve all come to that conclusion because he’s a douchebag NRL player with a history of treating women poorly but she could argue she never named him. And no it’s not defamation if it really happened and I 100% believe her but it hasn’t stopped men like him suing before and it could cost her a fortune in legal fees to fight. I guess we’ll wait and see if anything else comes of it, good on her for taking photo evidence.
nope - not naming someone still leads you wide open - see Bruce Lehrmann defamation trial - wasn’t named, but he brought the case because he felt he was recognisable. And while he lost the case, it was because on balance, Judge Lee found that he had raped Brittany Higgins so the truth defence won out

(in his judgement, Judge Lee said this
“But the judge did find the interview on The Project, in which Ms Higgins alleged she had been raped, did defame Mr Lehrmann, even though he was not named.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know where Steph Lucksnnew house is? Did she buy! Waterfront place with a pool

Reactions: 6
nope - not naming someone still leads you wide open - see Bruce Lehrmann defamation trial - wasn’t named, but he brought the case because he felt he was recognisable. And while he lost the case, it was because on balance, Judge Lee found that he had raped Brittany Higgins so the truth defence won out

(in his judgement, Judge Lee said this
“But the judge did find the interview on The Project, in which Ms Higgins alleged she had been raped, did defame Mr Lehrmann, even though he was not named.

Yes you can still get sued but the reason Bruce wasn’t named by the project and most likely why Courtney hasn’t named her abuser is to avoid it.

Reactions: 1
Did she specifically say she bought it? I’m curious to know if she’s renting it, it looks so nice.
I’m not sure just nosey haha
---
This guy used to be on Home & Away. He’s escaped custody after assuming the same woman 9 times since 2021. If the police can’t even keep these men away from their victims what hope do they have?! I hope he’s caught soon.

---
*assaulting and based on that article I don’t think he’s been caught

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone follow Sophie Tieman? I’m super surprised she is pregnant again, not sure why, just seems out of character?! I had to check when her baby was born and it was mid October 2023. She said in the comments of her pregnancy announcement that she might have 2 under 1…

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Had to post this as it's a pet hate.

Obviously Chloe wants a freebie on the $643 for 100ml perfume that she could afford to buy herself. I looked up the perfume and it's available in Mecca's in Sydney.

Just like her asking for recommendations for a laser hair removal and then gets sent the most expensive one in australia by the brand.

Attachments

• Angry
Had to post this as it's a pet hate.

Obviously Chloe wants a freebie on the $643 for 100ml perfume that she could afford to buy herself. I looked up the perfume and it's available in Mecca's in Sydney.

Just like her asking for recommendations for a laser hair removal and then gets sent the most expensive one in australia by the brand.
I couldn’t agree more it was in stock at my local Mecca!! I checked after she posted about it! Definitely wants a freebie!

Omg Chloe Morello's content lately has been soooo boring, does anyone actually care about her 'motel renovation ' project? It seems like she's seriously running out of ideas for things to post, maybe time to get a real job Chloe!
And her hubby too! That guy seriously won the lotto by marring her. He hasn't worked since they met!
---
Have I missed a major chunk of Chloe morello news here? The hotel apartment they were helping her folks renovate is actually for them to move into?
I thought weeks ago that she was weirdly invested in this, even though it was her parents property, but now the Good Samaritan act all makes sense…
Free accommodation and child care I guess..

When she left LA last year this was supposed to be just a holiday over Xmas wasn't it? She's left her stuff there in storage. Now she's moving into her parents apartment?

She has this pattern of acting like this. Says one thing and then overnight it changes.

Reactions: 3
Anyone follow Sophie Tieman? I’m super surprised she is pregnant again, not sure why, just seems out of character?! I had to check when her baby was born and it was mid October 2023. She said in the comments of her pregnancy announcement that she might have 2 under 1…
I was surprised too! But also I imagine if she’s career driven, perhaps it’s ‘easier’ in the long run to take the time out now to have your kids super close together then go back to climbing the corporate ladder?

I don’t know anyone who willingly planned to have two kids born in one year, but maybe they did!

Reactions: 9
I was surprised too! But also I imagine if she’s career driven, perhaps it’s ‘easier’ in the long run to take the time out now to have your kids super close together then go back to climbing the corporate ladder?

I don’t know anyone who willingly planned to have two kids born in one year, but maybe they did!
Maybe she’s after the content babies… she IS the most boring person to have ever been on the Bachelor 🤷🏼‍

• Haha
Reactions: 11