Australian Influencers #33

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the fk is Dr Golly in Melbourne and why do so many influencers seem to use him 😂😂
He’s the doctor who diagnosed Em Rusciano’s children with ASD/ADHD, he has a podcast, I actually don’t mind the podcast, I find a lot of his guests have an interesting story, but his show pony schtik on Instagram is annoying.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else see Tori Dejong’s story yesterday? She was crying and saying how scared she is for her mental state and is worried that the trauma and stress of what she’s been going through in the last year will end up causing psychosis 😕 actually genuinely felt really bad for her! Was wondering if there’s been any talk about what she’s going through? I searched her up on here and found very little !

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see Tori Dejong’s story yesterday? She was crying and saying how scared she is for her mental state and is worried that the trauma and stress of what she’s been going through in the last year will end up causing psychosis 😕 actually genuinely felt really bad for her! Was wondering if there’s been any talk about what she’s going through? I searched her up on here and found very little !
Idk but ?? Wot. Didn’t she break up with her husband. I just know her for her BBL 🤷🏼‍♀️

I did. I feel sorry for her too. Hopefully the people in her life reached out.

Reactions: 1
This chick needs her own thread.....
Who is she and what’s she doing that wacko? Apart from Positive Mothering 😂😂
---
Yikes she should be offloading this to a medical professional not her IG followers.

Reactions: 5
I did. I feel sorry for her too. Hopefully the people in her life reached out.
Yeah it really seemed like a genuine cry for help.. and the anxiety/paranoia she has around being in public and living on her own must be all consuming.

A handmade fireplace from France. Sure, Ash Pollard.
Do we know if her partner is majorly successful and loaded? You’d have to assume so.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ash Pollard doing stories about mushroom coffee when someone just died from mushroom tea?! Wtf

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone follow Danielle Correya? She’s a wannabe insta mum influencer on the Gold Coast, she’s originally from Melb tho. I feel sick to the stomach knowing that her partner and dad to her 4 kids is a guy well known in Werribee for sa’ing and urinating on a mentally impaired girl, filming it and distributing dvds of it. This happened in 2006, she was with him around this time and STILL chose to be with him and have children to him 🤮

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Does anyone follow Danielle Correya? She’s a wannabe insta mum influencer on the Gold Coast, she’s originally from Melb tho. I feel sick to the stomach knowing that her partner and dad to her 4 kids is a guy well known in Werribee for sa’ing and urinating on a mentally impaired girl, filming it and distributing dvds of it. This happened in 2006, she was with him around this time and STILL chose to be with him and have children to him 🤮
Omg this is awful.
---
I found a record of it online in a book but lucky for her husband Jarred Magnabosco there isn’t much online about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Omg this is awful.
---
I found a record of it online in a book but lucky for her husband Jarred Magnabosco there isn’t much online about this.
If you google his name + Werribee + dvd the YouTube video of the today tonight episode that aired about it comes up. I remember looking it up years ago and there was so much more that came up, including posts that he had done saying she deserved it and he wasn’t sorry etc. Dunno how he managed to get that off the google search.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I went to the same school as some of the guys involved… can’t believe how easy they were able to move on that poor girl

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If you google his name + Werribee + dvd the YouTube video of the today tonight episode that aired about it comes up. I remember looking it up years ago and there was so much more that came up, including posts that he had done saying she deserved it and he wasn’t sorry etc. Dunno how he managed to get that off the google search.
I found all of that 😳 very confronting for anyone who goes looking.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That’s far too awful, I can’t even read into what’s happened. But if I’d knowingly married a monster like that, the absolute last thing I’d want to do is draw attention to myself on social media? Hide your shame, girl. How does she think something like that would go for brand deals etc?

Reactions: 18
wow that is awful, I just read the wiki. I am all for not holding people’s pasts against them and believing that people can change but that is absolutely shocking and unforgivable and very telling. I am hoping for everyone’s sake that he jus deeply remorseful and has changed immeasurably. Difficult without much in the way of repercussions but far out I hope so.

That’s far too awful, I can’t even read into what’s happened. But if I’d knowingly married a monster like that, the absolute last thing I’d want to do is draw attention to myself on social media? Hide your shame, girl. How does she think something like that would go for brand deals etc?
Exactly. Like do you really need to go down the influencer path and draw attention to yourself?

Reactions: 7
I will preface this by saying there is absolutely nothing wrong with being single and childless in your mid-late 30s - but noticing a definite correlation between influencers hyper fixated on Taylor Swift and these life circumstances 🤔 Thinking there’s a chicken-egg question there….?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A handmade fireplace from France. Sure, Ash Pollard.
Do we know if her partner is majorly successful and loaded? You’d have to assume so.
I think Ash and her partner are probably frighteningly kn debt, but she is def someone who needs to show off and look wealthy no matter what

I will preface this by saying there is absolutely nothing wrong with being single and childless in your mid-late 30s - but noticing a definite correlation between influencers hyper fixated on Taylor Swift and these life circumstances 🤔 Thinking there’s a chicken-egg question there….?
i don't know any childless 30-something adult woman in real life who care at all about taylor swift. i think influencers, especially as they age out of their mid 20's, make very deliberate attempts to align themselves with the interests of groups that are the easiest to sell to, despite their own genuine interests. it's bandwagoning, to varying degrees. i can't blame them - the swifties are a huge, highly engaged, currently trending subculture and most are ravenous consumers. that content is a great way to attract new and very active followers to their accounts. and that = $

Reactions: 25