Australian Influencers #33

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sammi Mason (TSID) begging people to donate to a go fund me for a kid who was involved in a road traffic accident all whilst she’s filming in a moving car with no seatbelt on 🤯 if she had brain cells she would be dangerous
I pulled her up on that once before, she tried to tell me she was wearing one but she clearly wasn’t

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I absolutely agree. It's personal information that is not for the internet. I wouldn't dream of telling anyone my children's details, that's private for us at home (unless asking a trusted friend for advice - confidentially of course!) Mikhailla couldn't defend herself after the last comment was left challenging her, the points were spot on 👏
Oh I’m sad I missed it 😂. I did see someone calling her out for the toilet training stuff and someone asking why she shared the kids in the first place. I saw Mik respond to that but nothing afterwards, then POOF! Gone! Can’t believe she bailed?! She loved coming in all holier than thou and defending influencers.

Reactions: 5
Oh I’m sad I missed it 😂. I did see someone calling her out for the toilet training stuff and someone asking why she shared the kids in the first place. I saw Mik respond to that but nothing afterwards, then POOF! Gone! Can’t believe she bailed?! She loved coming in all holier than thou and defending influencers.
The last comment someone made was something along the lines of knowing where Mikhailla lived and where her daughter went to school etc and how its scary that the poster was a stranger and knew so much about her. Mikhailla disappeared after that. Must have been a bit of an eye opener to her perhaps. Or she just couldn't cope with no head pats from people 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The last comment someone made was something along the lines of knowing where Mikhailla lived and where her daughter went to school etc and how its scary that the poster was a stranger and knew so much about her. Mikhailla disappeared after that. Must have been a bit of an eye opener to her perhaps. Or she just couldn't cope with no head pats from people 🙄
Bloody hell, sad to have missed that, but it’s true, people know some much about these influencers lives, I will admit I know all that about Miki plus where her parents live, where Ted’s Mum lives & works, these bleeping idiots cannot keep anything to themselves. Let that be a wake up call for her.
But it won’t be, she makes money for her talent sharing all this tit about their own kids.
On top of that. She manages bleeping Sophie Guidolin, so she belongs in the bin for that full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone following The Jayde Universe? I can’t with these anonymous questions and responses. It feels awkward AF to be reading both!
This nutbag bogan is just BEGGING for a Tattle thread so no I’m not creating one. I’ll check in a few months once this relationship has crashed an burned! After being in a relationship for only a month I wouldn’t even be letting someone meet my kid let alone move into our house!! So selfish and very concerning.
IMG_7040.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
This nutbag bogan is just BEGGING for a Tattle thread so no I’m not creating one. I’ll check in a few months once this relationship has crashed an burned! After being in a relationship for only a month I wouldn’t even be letting someone meet my kid let alone move into our house!! So selfish and very concerning. View attachment 2878630
Dare I ask what the history is with this feral? She was married, there was a Russian? Are the kids from different fathers? What a shitshow. Can only imagine how this latest relationship’s going to end. No money apparently but talks about getting lips done, covered in tatts, piercings. So much for a cost of living crisis.

Dare I ask what the history is with this feral? She was married, there was a Russian? Are the kids from different fathers? What a shitshow. Can only imagine how this latest relationship’s going to end. No money apparently but talks about getting lips done, covered in tatts, piercings. So much for a cost of living crisis.
I’ve only heard of her today lol

Reactions: 3
Absolute train wreck

I’ve followed since Little Paper Lane days

Diagnosed with adhd I believe and is the new personality. The Russian is the youngest kids dad - sounds like he’s an absolute fuckwit to be fair

I’m actually legitimately worried for Jayde. As of February 9th he’d been sober for 3 months 🫠

No one wants you to be unhappy love, this just isn’t what mature, level headed adults do. They take time building a relationship before jumping in and exposing kids to ANOTHER potential danger

I feel sorry for the ex husband. I hope he’s watching and making arrangements for the eldest two kids 😭

They’re ticking ever. single. box. for love bombing

Reactions: 15
Absolute train wreck

I’ve followed since Little Paper Lane days

Diagnosed with adhd I believe and is the new personality. The Russian is the youngest kids dad - sounds like he’s an absolute fuckwit to be fair

I’m actually legitimately worried for Jayde. As of February 9th he’d been sober for 3 months 🫠

No one wants you to be unhappy love, this just isn’t what mature, level headed adults do. They take time building a relationship before jumping in and exposing kids to ANOTHER potential danger

I feel sorry for the ex husband. I hope he’s watching and making arrangements for the eldest two kids 😭

They’re ticking ever. single. box. for love bombing
Agree with comments - never any money, for a time was putting a link to an Amazon wishlist for people to help support her and her family when she was pregnant, like buying stuff for HER baby that she got knocked up by the narcissist Russian.
Went through a stage of her oldest coming out as gay (totally fine, but did he? feel like it was all for the gram), then kept posting vids and pics of her younger daughter constantly without a shirt on and declaring her tomboy phase.

Always getting lip filler, eyelashes, tattoos, buying shiz from Bunnings, yet doesn't have much money for nappies.

These latest anonymous questions are totally for content and then she's acting outraged at the responses? You put up the question box!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Agree with comments - never any money, for a time was putting a link to an Amazon wishlist for people to help support her and her family when she was pregnant, like buying stuff for HER baby that she got knocked up by the narcissist Russian.
Went through a stage of her oldest coming out as gay (totally fine, but did he? feel like it was all for the gram), then kept posting vids and pics of her younger daughter constantly without a shirt on and declaring her tomboy phase.

Always getting lip filler, eyelashes, tattoos, buying shiz from Bunnings, yet doesn't have much money for nappies.

These latest anonymous questions are totally for content and then she's acting outraged at the responses? You put up the question box!
I wonder if the department knows of her? Seems like she'd be someone in their system.

That's her to a T.
Her ring is fugly.
It’s so bad it’s laughable! You’d get something nicer at Prouds. I think I’d rather wear the one that’s flattened. Also who travels with so much luggage? Even with a first class baggage allowance she’d still be up for excess baggage with that lot.

Reactions: 10
I do think that luggage photo was for their wedding. And it was a few days long event, and very OTT, so I can kind of understand that one.

She does live a life of 100% excess though and probably travels with way too much stuff the rest of the time too. Just maybe not quite that much 🤷🏼‍♀️

I recall a time where “the Russian” decided not to give her any money one week and she was so upset and didn’t know how she was going to feed the kids, pay for life expenses etc. People rallied around her, giving her money to pay for groceries, delivering groceries etc etc and even though that was a couple of years ago, not much appears to have changed except the kids getting older.

I’m torn between being all for free-spiritedness (on your own dime though, not govt benefits) and the feeling of by your mid 40s you should kind of have your life and tit together. Set an example for your kids and remember what goes on the internet stays on the internet.

• Heart
  • Wow