Australian Influencers #33

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the fk is Dr Golly in Melbourne and why do so many influencers seem to use him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I recall a time where “the Russian” decided not to give her any money one week and she was so upset and didn’t know how she was going to feed the kids, pay for life expenses etc. People rallied around her, giving her money to pay for groceries, delivering groceries etc etc and even though that was a couple of years ago, not much appears to have changed except the kids getting older.

I’m torn between being all for free-spiritedness (on your own dime though, not govt benefits) and the feeling of by your mid 40s you should kind of have your life and tit together. Set an example for your kids and remember what goes on the internet stays on the internet.
You really can’t be “free spirited” when you have children. As a parent you owe it to them to have enough food, money for rent/mortgage, utilities and the rest. Begging for money from strangers online continuously while not working and having unemployed partners is concerning. At some point you have to get your tit together.
---
Who the fk is Dr Golly in Melbourne and why do so many influencers seem to use him 😂😂
Never heard of him before today but he’s a Paediatrician and but he’s got a new book that they are all promoting 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Kayla Boyd is not unproblematic, she was part of the antivax, anti lockdown covid conspiracy clowns. She turns a blind eye to her husbands cheating and stayed with him after he sexually assaulted a young woman in a pub toilet. She’s in it for the money/clout.
Also this is not her 4th child either, it’s her 5th - remember she aborted a perfectly healthy one?

Reactions: 4
Fark- he looks like Brittany Noonan. Both duck witts!
Does Brittany have her own thread? I hadn't looked at her in ages but i did after seeing this post and I saw she sold her house. Some digging and I found it sold for double what they paid for it 4 years ago. They must be rolling in money 💰

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does Brittany have her own thread? I hadn't looked at her in ages but i did after seeing this post and I saw she sold her house. Some digging and I found it sold for double what they paid for it 4 years ago. They must be rolling in money 💰
She doesn’t but she’s barely mentioned. Too snooze worthy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Double! Golly the state of the property market! What state are they in?

Reactions: 3
Also this is not her 4th child either, it’s her 5th - remember she aborted a perfectly healthy one?
I did not know that. How sad.
---
Did they sell it for $4 million? That's insane.

Kayla and Darius are problematic in so many ways.

But let's not shame women for having a legal termination. She made a decision that was right for her at that time and it should be left at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Absolute train wreck

I’ve followed since Little Paper Lane days

Diagnosed with adhd I believe and is the new personality. The Russian is the youngest kids dad - sounds like he’s an absolute fuckwit to be fair

I’m actually legitimately worried for Jayde. As of February 9th he’d been sober for 3 months 🫠

No one wants you to be unhappy love, this just isn’t what mature, level headed adults do. They take time building a relationship before jumping in and exposing kids to ANOTHER potential danger

I feel sorry for the ex husband. I hope he’s watching and making arrangements for the eldest two kids 😭

They’re ticking ever. single. box. for love bombing
What happened to the first husband? I think I vaguely new of them years ago - was he sick? Did her and the Russian break up fast after the baby was born?

This new relationship feels like a bad idea.....

Reactions: 1
This chick needs her own thread.....
I’d love a quote sorry wrong word, I mean thread* to these health scaring natural living influencers. I follow a couple who between the both only have about 13,000 followers but are incredible dangerous. She’s once put up a video of a recipe for homemade formula and he recently made a video about how a woman’s immune system is responsible for a miscarriage which just screamed of shame and blame

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
What happened to the first husband? I think I vaguely new of them years ago - was he sick? Did her and the Russian break up fast after the baby was born?

This new relationship feels like a bad idea.....
From memory, they separated amicably and he (Steve) moved for work I think. Jayde was left with what was left of the business (maybe), their two kids and pets.
When the Russian came on the scene, it looked like it does with this new fella. Fell in love hard and fast and then a surprise pregnancy. I can’t recall if they split before she had the baby or after, but she paints a picture of him being an abusive, narcissistic hole.
Fast forward to daily tales of being single mum with a teen, a tween, a newborn. Covid. Living everyday with chronic pain…
And now she’s found her ‘soulmate’.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Kayla and Darius are problematic in so many ways.

But let's not shame women for having a legal termination. She made a decision that was right for her at that time and it should be left at that.
yep totally. It’s her fifth pregnancy not her fifth child. No shame in terminating a pregnancy, even if perfectly healthy.

Reactions: 15
Erin rummins and her whining about Lucy's sleep 🙄🫠 she's so sleep deprived with a child who sleeps from 8pm until 5.30am. She isn't even 2! Good luck with another baby Erin 😒

Reactions: 4