Australian Influencers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life of Claire-those terrible lashes!!!! And constantly begging “are you seeing me in your feeds? My info is really important, I hope you’re all seeing me.” Your stories aren’t interesting!

She’s also delusional about how she’s oh so generous keeping her account going-not only is she obsessed with her own face in the camera, and ensuring her engagement rates are high, it’s also not coming from the kindness of her heart. She would get monthly discount vouchers, trips (pre-Covid) around Aus all paid for etc from Kmart and other brands she’s worked with. That doesn’t count as unpaid work for the benefit of her followers. So getting agro and being so MEAN at people for holding her work accountable and calling yourself “such a kind person” is totally ridiculous

Reactions: 6
Sorry to rehash the Mia Plecic thing but does anyone have the screen shots of the legal letter she forged? I can’t find them anywhere and want to show my friend

Reactions: 2
Sorry to rehash the Mia Plecic thing but does anyone have the screen shots of the legal letter she forged? I can’t find them anywhere and want to show my friend
It's on page 31 - just scroll down a bit:

Emmy Loo just casually mentioning her tummy tuck in 10 days time...

It's major surgery and recovery time!

But she's spun it differently as "stomach separation " ..lol ..

Confidence is contagious .. until you pay to have your fat removed lol! No more gunt for Emmy loo...

Reactions: 4

Confidence is contagious .. until you pay to have your fat removed lol! No more gunt for Emmy loo...
I'm surprised that's going ahead given our current situation in Melbourne. I certainly wouldn't be stepping foot in a hospital for awhile given the exposure sites that are occurring.

Reactions: 2
It should be on Clary Michelle's Tiktok! If you search it on a computer browser you'll be able to see her account and the videos without making an account.

It should be on Clary Michelle's Tiktok! If you search it on a computer browser you'll be able to see her account and the videos without making an account.
I looked but shes deleted the photos of the letter so hoping someone got a screenshot!

Reactions: 1
I looked but shes deleted the photos of the letter so hoping someone got a screenshot!
The law firm that Mia forged the document from asked Clary to delete all of the letters, I had a look on tea time but couldn’t see them anymore

Can someone with privileges please make a new thread? I can see this one getting closed off really soon! 😂

Lol I guess I'm gonna have to hate follow for this

This will be interesting. I can imagine she'll be in a lot of pain and discomfort. Poor defacto better be ready to put up with her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.