Australian Influencers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Karl stefanovic’s wife Jasmine has got an exemption to travel to Qld from Covid ravaged Sydney to see family - but people can’t even get an exemption to get cancer treatment or see dying relatives. Seems legit.

I will not let this go until it gets some Daily Fail press.
Too many special rules for “celebrities”

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So Karl stefanovic’s wife Jasmine has got an exemption to travel to Qld from Covid ravaged Sydney to see family - but people can’t even get an exemption to get cancer treatment or see dying relatives. Seems legit.

I will not let this go until it gets some Daily Fail press.
Too many special rules for “celebrities”
she received the exemption so she could see her dying relative.

Reactions: 1
TLDR/Recap of last thread - discussions and observations of Australian "influencers". Freedom to express your opinion without gomi-style censorship and geoblocking. After 1,000 posts we have to start a new thread (roughly 50 pages)

Reactions: 8
Voldemort literally complains about the people she wants to be. She wants to make money on her social media.
I wonder if she has any friends? She seems like she would just constantly talk down to people or just speak about herself.

Reactions: 7
Voldemort literally complains about the people she wants to be. She wants to make money on her social media.
I wonder if she has any friends? She seems like she would just constantly talk down to people or just speak about herself.
Yes! Hates Lauren Dubois. Must sting that Lauren was a political journalist. Same with the weird rant on Porsche 4WD. Going on and on about how many where in her area and they were everywhere she went (cute humble brag) and then goggled the price and shared it 🤣

3rd thread 🙌🙌🙌
Excellent work Team Tattle, hope Alice dies a little inside everytime she sees it tick over mwahaha

Even the baby is like, ‘wtf are those millipedes on your face mum?’ 😳😳
I just want to brush them out sooooo bad! 😂

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t really seem to hang out with anyone? Obviously Melbourne has been in lockdown for the most of the last year and a half but still.

Also can you guys share your favourite plus size influencers? Jessiikkaaaas new post made me realise how few influencers there are out there that aren’t anti science and bigger than a size 16

Reactions: 3
trip in a van, who follows them? thoughts?
Total Insta flogs who until recently have flown under the radar so much somehow avoiding being called out for all their fakery and dodgy/undeclared ads. They used to be cool to follow but they have literally sold theirs and their kids souls now, it’s just so unrelatable.

Reactions: 1
The owner of the most unhealthiest house on the gram doing a segment on Healthy Homes Australia.....about head lice infestation .....

You can't make this tit up.

That make-up table of ELL's hasn't seen a squirt of Spray and Wipe since she took possession of it, I can only image she has bigger infestations to worry about in that hovel she lives in than head lice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
3rd thread 🙌🙌🙌
Excellent work Team Tattle, hope Alice dies a little inside everytime she sees it tick over mwahaha

Even the baby is like, ‘wtf are those millipedes on your face mum?’ 😳😳
Eeeeek they're really really bad. Like turn your head and do a double take if you saw her on the street bad. Surely someone in her life would say something?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watching mitch orval’s vlog. it’s sad that hannah has been suffering from an ed but i can’t help but wonder how she feels about this being put all over the internet by mitch to suit this anti lockdown / iso agenda?
hannah might have hinted at it in a q&a but hasn’t specifically said she has an ed and hasn’t posted about the incident in hotel quarantine. doesn’t seem very willing to

Reactions: 9
Ok I just want to know WTF does Leila’s ex think about her dragging their kid to a protest? I imagine his hands are tied..must be hard knowing she’ll be in his life forever.

Reactions: 6
Smilf has been back for days and I’ve managed to resist saying anything about her but her latest story about Lauren Dubious made me laugh, she is so bitter! I can smell her jealousy from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.