Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magsmagsmags

Chatty Member
👏👏👏 look at other states. WA, Tasmania etc.
Lockdowns clearly DO work. It’s the people doing the wrong thing and “can’t find me if you can’t catch me” which is why NSW is hitting 1200+ cases per day and Victoria in lockdown 7.0.

edit to add I can’t believe OOP thinks so little of our elderly that they think they’re disposable enough to stop lockdowns 🙄
I can’t stand the “A few vulnerable elderly” argument for ending lockdowns
1 ok, which elderly would you like to volunteer to die. Your grandparents? Parents?
2 in Covid world “elderly” is anyone over 50/ 60 really. My parents are 62 healthy and both work full time and still contribute to society - have they had their time?
3 it’s not even just to do with age, what about people with a compromised immune system?
People think because Australia has low death rates Covid is “not a big deal, just like the flu” - we only have a low death rate BECAUSE of effective lockdowns

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Sponfused

VIP Member
She also said in her rant last night that when she was pregnant she couldn't find anyone like her to look up to. That that is what she is trying to achieve with her platform.

Which is almost exactly word for word what Leila used to say back in her Single Mum Diaries days.....
Ha! These people really do have high opinions of themselves!
One day there will be inspirational books written for our children about Sophie Cachia, the head of an overpriced bajama empire who flouted lockdown rules or occasionally managed to skip it all together. And Leila Stead, the brave freedom warrior who was called to spread truth and tell the sleeping to “dO tHeIr ReSeArCh” whilst curating a jewel collection with a 2000% markup. Or what about Emmylou who confidently published a cookbook using plagiarised recipes and fleeced her “tribe” in new and exciting ways, including but not limited to, cheap fast fashion, essential oils and face shields. Then there is Olivia White who proudly posted pictures in her underwear with body positive captions encouraging mums to love and accept their changed bodies until you are gifted a $20000 tummy tuck and boob job, with an additional chapter on how you can also make a quick buck by drop shipping a wine glass from ali express that you tell everyone you designed as a tribute to your mum. 🥺

Man, I teared up just writing that. These women are real life heroes.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

spacetrash

Locking everyone up to protect a few vulnerable elderly isn’t a solution if it’s causing more damage to a wider group of people. What we are doing currently doesn’t seem to be working.
I feel like you are misinformed about the purpose of lockdowns. It isn't just about protecting the vulnerable anymore, they should mostly be vaccinated by now anyway, it's about preventing the total collapse of the healthcare system. Non-covid related illnesses still exist. People aren't getting their knee or hip replacements, mammograms are being cancelled or delayed, cancer surgeries are unable to take place, heart valve replacements are delayed. Lockdowns are to prevent those people from suffering further or dieing before they can receive treatment.

I can't imagine how tough it is to currently see no light out of the lockdowns but if all there is to complain about is that children are having a tough time not seeing their friends etc., check thy privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
Cachia...I wish she would just disappear.The ego is getting too much.And all the contradictions, lies and narcissism.

States she doesnt need to promote her pjs on her insta ( I bet her partner Leah was pissed at that.Leah, who actually does all the real CEO work)Weeks later..she's back to posting pjs all day , everyday on her insta.

Digital creator of 2 breakdowns on camera..includes her kids..

2 asthmatic kids that have never been treated properly..no need..just call ambulance instead.

Bragged once years ago on a podcast that she can snap her fingers and she will be sent anything she asks for because she is so influential.

Posted a tantrum at Carlton football Club..when they delisted Jarryd.So..professional.

Treats everyone in her life like shit..but she is an empath..so caring..so generous.Just ask her..she'll tell you.

Outed her group of highschool friends as homophobes on recent podcast.They arent!.They just cant with your personality anymore.

States on podcast that after AK left her and her children...that she will keep them away from hurt again.Next minute..Kids calling MG mummy.

Releases a book..that isnt actually released until 9 months away.Hasnt been written yet..but hey..buy it now.Im 30 and I have a biography..WTF

Fell out with Abi over jealousy of her herald column.It was within weeks...It was a joke that Abi got that deal but as if Sophie was going to be asked..You are NOT a journalist Sophie.

Jarryds time was ticking as soon as his football career ended..and she dumped him pretty soon after he started a proper honest job at a hospital.And then the search for professional athletes began.

Calling your daughter Betty..because so sentimental..grandmothers name..so special..such a honour to bestow because you love her so much.Then toss that...change it to Florence..never Floss..now always Floss.

Dragged her mother on a podcast..was so cruel.But she loves her so much.

Doesnt post everything about her life guys!! But she loves the sound of her voice so much..we kinda do know everything.

Rant over.

Reactions: 30

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Locking everyone up to protect a few vulnerable elderly isn’t a solution if it’s causing more damage to a wider group of people. What we are doing currently doesn’t seem to be working.

Completely jealous MM escaped. Seriously who wouldn’t want to
Seriously? I have been trying to avoid getting in to the vax/lockdown rhetoric and keep the thread about influencers but what a way to state what a selfish twat you are. Go suck up the arses of Chloe szep and Leila stead with that instead of here

• Heart
Reactions: 29

horseteeth

Chatty Member
Can we move on from lockdown talks, I’m in Victoria and it’s the last thing I want to read when I come here, I see it everywhere else 😭
Let’s get back to influencer chat ploise 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 29

egginc

Seriously? I have been trying to avoid getting in to the vax/lockdown rhetoric and keep the thread about influencers but what a way to state what a selfish twat you are. Go suck up the arses of Chloe szep and Leila stead with that instead of here
👏👏👏 look at other states. WA, Tasmania etc.
Lockdowns clearly DO work. It’s the people doing the wrong thing and “can’t find me if you can’t catch me” which is why NSW is hitting 1200+ cases per day and Victoria in lockdown 7.0.

edit to add I can’t believe OOP thinks so little of our elderly that they think they’re disposable enough to stop lockdowns 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Living for Clems stories tonight exposing Shadow Pandemic Vic as essentially LNP propaganda. Despicable.

Imagine telling on yourself like that. That you think "a few vulnerable elderly" are dispensable. Except for it's not just a few vulnerable elderly. It's your neighbour with an auto immune disorder, it's your kid's friend's mum undergoing cancer treatment, it's protecting the health of our healthcare workers, it's ensuring our ICUs aren't so full of covid patients that there is nowhere for a seriously injured car crash victim to go.

Lockdowns are undoubtedly challenging, stressful and all kinds of sh*t but at this stage with the balls up of a vax rollout that we're currently experiencing, they're working and they're all we've got.

Reactions: 26

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
I love that Alice Gomi blog is such a tyrant on her site and yet many of us Aussies have found their way here. Bye Alice, you complete and utter twat 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 23

skyelette

Queen Clem has spoken and has called Cachia out. Let’s see how Soph handles someone with an actual brain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

So from how I read it SC was approached to give some time in a mentoring or similar capacity to encourage young women in sport or other fields.
She said no because it undervalues her as a female businesswoman lol at that description!
Many people from all areas especially sports give up an enormous amount of time for various causes, but her time is too valuable to donate.
It will be interesting to see (hopefully we’ll be able to ) who has signed up for this campaign that the self important almighty SC refused . She’s just so unlikeable 😒
I work for a female CEO. She donates an incredible amount of time to help mentor and support many people in our industry. However the requests she receives far outweigh the time she has available. Some of the requests are not appropriate. Do you know what she does? A polite email gets sent by her EA declining the offer. Do you know what she doesn't do? Screenshot requests and go on rants about how she doesn't work for free 🙄

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Chloe Szep follows a hashtag called spaceisfake? She is so deep in crazy land there’s no coming back. I’ve always been confused by her huge following, are there people who actually find her attractive? I think she is so weird looking

• Haha

SponsorMyLife

So reading between the lines...

Mia's saying the Clancy tik tok woman is lying? Either that;
1. The document IS real and drafted and signed (it wil have to be signed.. Mia forge a signature?) and the woman is lying and never reached out for confirmation, just saying the law firm didn't send it wothout checking ;

2. No such letter was ever sent and the Clancy woman has forged and made up the letter we see..

But none of these make sense.. no motive ..
I know Clary personally, I've seen both the original documents sent to her and the confirmation from the lawyers; the law firm literally said it was not them. Mia forged the whole thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Celeb Spellcheck has just owned Chloe Szep on her futile attempt to explain her recent behaviour 👏👏👏

Amazing what a drop in followers and people throwing your merch away on Tik Tok will do.

horseteeth

Chatty Member
At least Sophie is close to the airport for when she is able to get her ‘explore with us’ travel Insta back up and running 😂

• Haha

Lovesitmate

I can’t tell people what to talk about and I know influencers are all about it atm but god the Covid talk is boring, I’d love this place to be an escape from that.

• Heart
In their defence do they really need to discuss their stance on it either way? Since when was it a right to know random people’s medical history? It all just seems so crazy to me, suddenly random strangers asking your medical history.
No one is requesting their medical histories whatsoever. Their views on vaccination and in particular the COVID vaccine are important to a lot of followers. Of course they don't HAVE to share their views, but it is a very topical issue for a myriad of reasons. I personally would not want to follow or add to the monetary gain of those who are publicly denouncing sensible health directions like the use of safe vaccines during a pandemic.

One good example off the top of my head is stephclairesmith- she posted today that under the advice of her doctor, she booked in for her vaccine appointment, using the brand that the doctor recommended. She then said as she is not a medical professional and does not feel comfortable speaking any further on the topic and urged anyone with concerns to speak to their own doctor and receive the correct advice for their situation.

To me, this is a really appropriate and measured response. No one is asking for a video of them getting jabbed or asking for their personal medical history.

• Heart

Whiskers1

VIP Member
So TRDOM and ELL have become besties overnight.....Can she please invite them over for a BBQ to celebrate when lockdown is over? Nothing would entertain me more than Jarrod, Michael and Reid walking into Shitsville and getting a pre blanched sausage from her filthy BBQ with a side of salad that she's licked her fingers 50 times whilst preparing and stuck back in the bowl and eating in a backyard covered in dog shit.
Imagine their faces......

• Haha
Reactions: 20