Australian Influencers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching mitch orval’s vlog. it’s sad that hannah has been suffering from an ed but i can’t help but wonder how she feels about this being put all over the internet by mitch to suit this anti lockdown / iso agenda?
hannah might have hinted at it in a q&a but hasn’t specifically said she has an ed and hasn’t posted about the incident in hotel quarantine. doesn’t seem very willing to
I think he's on drugs, acting so erratic and aggressive

Reactions: 13
I'm looking at how Leila is acting towards people who question her and it's totally inappropriate- threatening to send screenshots to people's work, going through people's posts to find something on them?!
It's the bloody saddest thing I have ever seen.

I'm so cross at her right now. What a goddamn fool.

Reactions: 11
Why on earth did she get one when others don’t. It’s pathetic.
Agree. I'm sick and tired of people complaining to the media that they don't receive exemptions for xyz life moment. It turns into a gross situation where someone's experience is valued more than others. My mother lost her father early last year and we weren't able to get her an exemption. Seeing people chuck a tantrum and blame the government for the lack of compassion is a giant slap in the face to those of us who silently suffered through it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Agree. I'm sick and tired of people complaining to the media that they don't receive exemptions for xyz life moment. It turns into a gross situation where someone's experience is valued more than others. My mother lost her father early last year and we weren't able to get her an exemption. Seeing people chuck a tantrum and blame the government for the lack of compassion is a giant slap in the face to those of us who silently suffered through it.
Awful for your Mum. So irritating that a c grade celeb can manage to get one though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can Leila stop with all the post being “today ever said” “Ever asked me” 🙄 no I bet she didn’t, and if she did dare speak to Leila I’m sure she would be told to be quiet and sent to another room

I used to enjoy following along with Sophie Cachia occasionally as her arrogance and self absorption were mildly entertaining. I can't even bring myself to do that now. She makes me feel nauseous. Her persona has changed so much. Can't even hate follow

Reactions: 11
The minimalist life has a story up of her fridge and in her fridge she stores her rice, sugar, and flours. What an extremely odd thing to do considering how much cupboard space she has free by being a ‘minimalist’.

Reactions: 5
The minimalist life has a story up of her fridge and in her fridge she stores her rice, sugar, and flours. What an extremely odd thing to do considering how much cupboard space she has free by being a ‘minimalist’.
Keeps the weevils out, especially useful if you don't have a cold/dark pantry. I had to do it whilst living in a donga/moveable home as the Qld heat on the place would be a breeding ground for them.

Reactions: 5
Highly doubt it considering she’s wanting to start charging people over on patreon for her content
Doubt it also, she’s always on about not having time etc. and now the patreon long from is meant to be coming she won’t have time to breathe

Reactions: 1
Mel Watts stories have me cringing.
put up a screenshot showing how much money was in her account and talking about how they live week to week and her partner is stressed by it.
goes on to justify her recent expensive designer dog purchase by saying she ‘wanted it’ and says her partner wasn’t impressed with her getting it.
she tries to say she’s just like ‘us’ and like every other family in debt. I feel like she must have another account with more money because I couldn’t imagine spending that much on a dog my partner was saying we couldn’t afford?
Most families who live week to week would be more concerned with bills, groceries and building savings, surely?

Reactions: 10
He is probably is interested, she writes her own narrative and most likely making up the stories about him not wanting ever during a lockdown. He's probably vaccinated and she doesn't want him near her.
He had her for half of the school holidays. I 100% agree, he probably is vaccinated and she is manipulating the situation. She’s a complete nut.

Reactions: 3
Awful for your Mum. So irritating that a c grade celeb can manage to get one though.
Is it though ? I agree there are a lot of very sad stories around but don’t tell me any of you wouldn’t pull strings if you could to get a permit. Would you all say no thanks ? Pretty sure anyone would take advantage of the old it’s not what but who you know. I know I would , not saying it’s right …just sayin’ 😬

Not sure if it's been spoken about already. But Lauren Curtis is announcing a new business venture tomorrow. "Mindful Sleep" is registered to her name so I am wondering if it's maybe an app? What does everyone else think?

Mel Watts stories have me cringing.
put up a screenshot showing how much money was in her account and talking about how they live week to week and her partner is stressed by it.
goes on to justify her recent expensive designer dog purchase by saying she ‘wanted it’ and says her partner wasn’t impressed with her getting it.
she tries to say she’s just like ‘us’ and like every other family in debt. I feel like she must have another account with more money because I couldn’t imagine spending that much on a dog my partner was saying we couldn’t afford?
Most families who live week to week would be more concerned with bills, groceries and building savings, surely?
Did she say she popped the pooch on the credit card ? Husband said no but she wanted and needed the dog which is worth around 3k and is currently the Insta dog of the moment. Poor old pugs have been pushed aside.
Speaking of dogs I see Sophie’s dog is on heat I thought breeders sold dogs micro chipped,
desexed and vaccinated.

Not sure if it's been spoken about already. But Lauren Curtis is announcing a new business venture tomorrow. "Mindful Sleep" is registered to her name so I am wondering if it's maybe an app? What does everyone else think?
She’s already had a crack at pyjamas hasn’t she?
I looked up the insta but there’s nothing there yet. Also, she was smart enough not to follow the page yet.
leah itsines is coming out with vitamins and supplements and has been teasing the business name for awhile now.
If you look through the pages she follows it’s easy to find though.
‘yes please’ btw, for anyone interested.

It’s bothering me beyond a normal level. Why?!
Also you all promised me she would get interesting and you lied 😂
Also her having hardly any underwear also bothered me. Still dying to see what she and the husband look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven’t seen her mentioned here, but what’s everyone’s take on Jules Coffey? I go between liking her, to finding her insufferable. She is pregnant with her third, clearly desperate for a boy, but won’t admit she wants a boy and won’t find out the gender. Never seems happy with anything - has just finished spending 3 years building a huge house that is listed on council as a $750k build, all new furniture, her husband has spent every weekend finishing it off, and she has already said they’ll only stay in this house for 5 years… they work hard, her hubby is always working and seems like a great guy, but they’ve obviously come into a lot of money recently, she’s turning into a bit of a show off, and she never used to be like that. Definitely don’t begrudge success, good on them, but all she does is bloody whinge at the moment so I think everything just annoys me about her.
Oh gosh, I started off REALLY liking her, but in the last few months she’s been driving me up the wall. The gender thing is so annoying-just find out if you want to know! She’s also so unaware of her privilege-she posted a Coles catalogue recently showing formula and pre made baby food with a comment basically saying how terrible those things are for babies-which sure, home made food is better but not everyone has the money and time that she does as a rich stay at home mother to prepare baby food every day. She’s also someone who seems to think that all hospital births and all ‘interventions’ in birth are bad, which just drives me nuts.
Also, it’s started to become pretty clear from who she follows and some comments she’s made that she’s anti vax, but she won’t actually come out and say it.
Ok apparently I’ve needed this vent for awhile-thank you haha

Why on earth did she get one when others don’t. It’s pathetic.
exactly! It’s complete BS

Oh gosh, I started off REALLY liking her, but in the last few months she’s been driving me up the wall. The gender thing is so annoying-just find out if you want to know! She’s also so unaware of her privilege-she posted a Coles catalogue recently showing formula and pre made baby food with a comment basically saying how terrible those things are for babies-which sure, home made food is better but not everyone has the money and time that she does as a rich stay at home mother to prepare baby food every day. She’s also someone who seems to think that all hospital births and all ‘interventions’ in birth are bad, which just drives me nuts.
Also, it’s started to become pretty clear from who she follows and some comments she’s made that she’s anti vax, but she won’t actually come out and say it.
Ok apparently I’ve needed this vent for awhile-thank you haha
I reckon there is a difference between being anti vax full stop and Covid vax hesitant when it comes to kids though

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.