Australian Influencers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I just want to know WTF does Leila’s ex think about her dragging their kid to a protest? I imagine his hands are tied..must be hard knowing she’ll be in his life forever.
Surely he could take her to court for custody. Ive had a friends and family members that couldn't move to another town in the same state as it went against parenting agreements.

Reactions: 5
Surely he could take her to court for custody. Ive had a friends and family members that couldn't move to another town in the same state as it went against parenting agreements.
From what she’s posted about her baby daddy, he doesn’t seem that interested in having Ever

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Mitchels new video is a joke. I sympathise for Hannah and having an ED, I’ve struggled myself but I’m not travelling to put myself in situations like hotel quarrantine. What embarrassments

Reactions: 10
Chloe Szep follows a hashtag called spaceisfake? She is so deep in crazy land there’s no coming back. I’ve always been confused by her huge following, are there people who actually find her attractive? I think she is so weird looking

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Chloe Szep follows a hashtag called spaceisfake? She is so deep in crazy land there’s no coming back. I’ve always been confused by her huge following, are there people who actually find her attractive? I think she is so weird looking
Shes so far gone that she gave her sick baby apple cider vinegar when he had a flu and ended up having to call the ambulance

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Shes so far gone that she gave her sick baby apple cider vinegar when he had a flu and ended up having to call the ambulance
God these morons are so dangerous. It sounds just like Sarah’s day when her baby had to be hospitalised because she refused to give him Panadol to bring his fever down.

Reactions: 14
The owner of the most unhealthiest house on the gram doing a segment on Healthy Homes Australia.....about head lice infestation .....

You can't make this tit up.

That make-up table of ELL's hasn't seen a squirt of Spray and Wipe since she took possession of it, I can only image she has bigger infestations to worry about in that hovel she lives in than head lice.
I think or rather I know you're right. That makeup table is never clear. It is full of her stuff.

Instead of watching movies on the couch (movies that she has seen before) why not sort through all that crap in the living spaces.

Oh yuck Chloe showed the poop that her kid did in the toilet 🤮🤮 it’s one thing to be proud it’s another to show that. Yuck (this was on YouTube)

From what she’s posted about her baby daddy, he doesn’t seem that interested in having Ever
He is probably is interested, she writes her own narrative and most likely making up the stories about him not wanting ever during a lockdown. He's probably vaccinated and she doesn't want him near her.

also random fact but just found out that sam guy mitch orval is besties with atm, is molly jane’s brother. she is chloe’s business partner for bloom and wellweb

• Wow
I haven’t seen her mentioned here, but what’s everyone’s take on Jules Coffey? I go between liking her, to finding her insufferable. She is pregnant with her third, clearly desperate for a boy, but won’t admit she wants a boy and won’t find out the gender. Never seems happy with anything - has just finished spending 3 years building a huge house that is listed on council as a $750k build, all new furniture, her husband has spent every weekend finishing it off, and she has already said they’ll only stay in this house for 5 years… they work hard, her hubby is always working and seems like a great guy, but they’ve obviously come into a lot of money recently, she’s turning into a bit of a show off, and she never used to be like that. Definitely don’t begrudge success, good on them, but all she does is bloody whinge at the moment so I think everything just annoys me about her.

I think or rather I know you're right. That makeup table is never clear. It is full of her stuff.

Instead of watching movies on the couch (movies that she has seen before) why not sort through all that crap in the living spaces.
It's unbelievable isn't it? Just random bags and crap shoved anywhere and everywhere. It actually fascinates me how she just doesn't care and blatantly films it all.

Reactions: 3
Anyone follow an indigenous artist called Yarli Creative. Well she replied to Leila about her post on BLM protest and how that was not the same as the wanker fest Leila went to. Leila spit so much racist venom back it’s disgusting. Not so Mumsy follows both. I don’t see how Marcia can work with indigenous artists to produce that PJ but is still supporting Leila with a follow.

I haven’t seen her mentioned here, but what’s everyone’s take on Jules Coffey? I go between liking her, to finding her insufferable. She is pregnant with her third, clearly desperate for a boy, but won’t admit she wants a boy and won’t find out the gender. Never seems happy with anything - has just finished spending 3 years building a huge house that is listed on council as a $750k build, all new furniture, her husband has spent every weekend finishing it off, and she has already said they’ll only stay in this house for 5 years… they work hard, her hubby is always working and seems like a great guy, but they’ve obviously come into a lot of money recently, she’s turning into a bit of a show off, and she never used to be like that. Definitely don’t begrudge success, good on them, but all she does is bloody whinge at the moment so I think everything just annoys me about her.
That new house is GorGEOUS! Ultra modern isn’t my taste but it is a dream house. Have they built as an investment, and will sell after 5 years to move onto the next? Where is she based?

Anyone follow an indigenous artist called Yarli Creative. Well she replied to Leila about her post on BLM protest and how that was not the same as the wanker fest Leila went to. Leila spit so much racist venom back it’s disgusting. Not so Mumsy follows both. I don’t see how Marcia can work with indigenous artists to produce that PJ but is still supporting Leila with a follow.

That new house is GorGEOUS! Ultra modern isn’t my taste but it is a dream house. Have they built as an investment, and will sell after 5 years to move onto the next? Where is she based?
Well she was labelling it their dream build when it all began, so I assumed it was their forever home, but they obviously changed their minds haha! So much effort for a house that is just a stop gap. They’re in Newcastle. I’ve followed her since Emmi was a wee babe, their lifestyle has changed dramatically since then, and they definitely work hard for what they have.

Reactions: 1
It's unbelievable isn't it? Just random bags and crap shoved anywhere and everywhere. It actually fascinates me how she just doesn't care and blatantly films it all.
It is! There's even more crap hiding behind that folding screen. As I remember when she bought the makeup table and plonked herself down to admire her reflection, not only could she see herself, but all the piles of stuff!

I had to laugh at the irony of that as well - "Healthy Homes Australia" starring EL who lives in a pigsty and isn't exactly a picture of health herself and then it turns out she's on because her daughter has a nit infestation - it's like an episode of a comedy show!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
i ageee with all of this. I followed her for awhile.I don’t have a problem with her really but I guess she isn’t my cup of tea - she’s not a follow for me. Not particularly relatable…etc she seems a bit like Brittany Noonan

Reactions: 1
He could take her to court but it can take over a year to be heard in the family court. A judge would likely rule in the dads favour but until it goes to court their current parenting agreement stands and Leila can do whatever she wants.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.