Australian Influencers #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand why you feel that way. I’m hoping that people don’t think that, rather they don’t agree with how it was proposed to be put in place and actioned.
Yeah I'm out and this is the last thing I'll say on this cause a couple of comments on this thread make me feel worse. But a white person voting no because how it was proposed is a bullshit excuse. It's literally changing the constitution to allow a First Nations body to inform Parliament. For people to vote no because they didn't know enough is fucked. It's literally our human rights and the way we feel today should have been enough for white people to vote yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Can someone please tell She’s So Seasonal that you cannot wear that denim corset top with every item in your wardrobe. Also has she been wearing it for 3 days now 😒 …..?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah I'm out and this is the last thing I'll say on this cause a couple of comments on this thread make me feel worse. But a white person voting no because how it was proposed is a bullshit excuse. It's literally changing the constitution to allow a First Nations body to inform Parliament. For people to vote no because they didn't know enough is fucked. It's literally our human rights and the way we feel today should have been enough for white people to vote yes.
You’ve hit the nail on the head. Didn’t know enough? Find out. Didn’t like how it was proposed? Do some more digging into what’s it’s actually about. People hiding behind a these excuses is ridiculous and ignorant. Those No voters won’t be doing anything to help today I can guarantee. Would’ve been better if only aboriginal had voted on this considering it only affects them. Anyways that’s my piece

• Heart
Reactions: 57
But if it were two women entangled in arms would there be such queer baiting by the media? Let the Bros openly love each other lord knows men would be better for it rather than sinking cans of piss in man caves.
This is true. I find Matt so thirsty and annoying though. That said, it’s a sweet friendship.

Reactions: 6
Albo needs
To go in my opinion. Imagine if that 380 million was spent on helping aboriginal communities? An absolute duck up.
On a lighter note and back to business, they love playing up for the cameras 😂
Ah I hate when Daily Mail does these type of stories where they take one pic and turn it onto a relationship. I mean the guys have said they are just friends so what’s the big deal. An arm around a friend is hardly “cuddling up”!

Reactions: 4
This witch. I wish she was cancelled already. She’s so condescending with the way she talks. According to her she knows everything & everyone else is wrong. Living in Canberra makes her the smartest of all 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 9
This witch. I wish she was cancelled already. She’s so condescending with the way she talks. According to her she knows everything & everyone else is wrong. Living in Canberra makes her the smartest of all 🙄
😅😅😅 who’s gonna be the one to tell her that formal higher education doesn’t = smarter. Anyway she’s tone deaf as duck now isn’t the time or place for gloating

Reactions: 17
Lauren Dubois is such a virtue signalling attention seeker. She acts as though sending a few DM’s has helped the cause. She only claimed her supposed indigenous heritage when it was trending and I have never seen her actively do anything for the indigenous community. If she truly cares so much, I’d like to see her take some actual, meaningful, physical action. Go mentor some young First Nations people at the ACT universities, promote the Indigenous Literacy Foundation on your platform, donate food and supplies to a remote community. I could list hundreds of other options she’s never bothered with. I find her to be so fake and shallow in all her commentary on this

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What on earth has Brittany Hockley done to her face?!
It’s giving Jocelyn Wildenstein 🤣
---
Lauren Dubois is such a virtue signalling attention seeker. She acts as though sending a few DM’s has helped the cause. She only claimed her supposed indigenous heritage when it was trending and I have never seen her actively do anything for the indigenous community. If she truly cares so much, I’d like to see her take some actual, meaningful, physical action. Go mentor some young First Nations people at the ACT universities, promote the Indigenous Literacy Foundation on your platform, donate food and supplies to a remote community. I could list hundreds of other options she’s never bothered with. I find her to be so fake and shallow in all her commentary on this
They’re all fake and shallow on this commentary, I don’t know of any white influencers doing a decent job sharing in this space

Not defending her because I know she’s a divisive figure 😂 but she’s said for years that she has indigenous heritage. I think she avoids centring that part of her identity because she knows she has so much pretty white girl (presenting) privilege. People were calling her out for being white, which is why she mentioned it again here. Her background and area of expertise is Australian politics, so I think it’s the perfect issue for her to talk about and I don’t doubt that she swayed many people to the yes side.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Can someone please tell She’s So Seasonal that you cannot wear that denim corset top with every item in your wardrobe. Also has she been wearing it for 3 days now 😒 …..?
duck me can someone tell her followers the same thing too please?! Her latest post..... Photo after photo of women in that fkn heinous denim corset top. It looks tit with everything.

Reactions: 11
H
Not defending her because I know she’s a divisive figure 😂 but she’s said for years that she has indigenous heritage. I think she avoids centring that part of her identity because she knows she has so much pretty white girl (presenting) privilege. People were calling her out for being white, which is why she mentioned it again here. Her background and area of expertise is Australian politics, so I think it’s the perfect issue for her to talk about and I don’t doubt that she swayed many people to the yes side.
Hmm yes I tend to agree, but all her “Canberra is so great” talk today is a bit icky for me. It’s fine to have feelings about how your state/territory voted - I’m disappointed to live in the most racist state, but I’m not making it all about me because it ISN’T all about me. As such a prolific yes voter I’d have thought she’d be more subdued 🤷🏻‍♀️

duck me can someone tell her followers the same thing too please?! Her latest post..... Photo after photo of women in that fkn heinous denim corset top. It looks tit with everything.
I don’t even follow her and I just saw it shared by someone else and was coming here to complain 😂. I actually like seeing all the outfits on different women, but that denim corset 🙅🏻🙅🏻🙅🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.