Australian Influencers #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H

Hmm yes I tend to agree, but all her “Canberra is so great” talk today is a bit icky for me. It’s fine to have feelings about how your state/territory voted - I’m disappointed to live in the most racist state, but I’m not making it all about me because it ISN’T all about me. As such a prolific yes voter I’d have thought she’d be more subdued 🤷🏻‍♀️
LDB is a classic band wagon jumper, you can’t convince me otherwise 😂 I think she needs to go back to working and stop with the faux @ home “journalism”. The saddest stories are when she posts throwbacks to her appearing on tv over 15 years ago to try and prove her worthiness of an opinion and show how “successful” she was…it’s very sad. In regards to the indigenous heritage, she suddenly claimed it during the BLM campaign and then quietly said or did nothing for years until the referendum campaign began… alliance and support only seems to come to play when there’s some engagement $$ in it for her 🤮

Reactions: 15
LDB is stating facts. Time and time again we see the areas of marginalised or lower socio economic groups voting for right wing policies. For gods sakes, the trump vote is reliant on the poors of America. The fact that the largest concentration of political parties have voted pro vote says it all. Add in the vote from remote NT- it’s all yes. Democracy is great except it relies on ppl being able to educate themselves properly and sadly this doesn’t happen. Any policy that prevents education is a policy that is hoping to progress right wing policy, end of

• Heart
Reactions: 49
LDB is a classic band wagon jumper, you can’t convince me otherwise 😂 I think she needs to go back to working and stop with the faux @ home “journalism”. The saddest stories are when she posts throwbacks to her appearing on tv over 15 years ago to try and prove her worthiness of an opinion and show how “successful” she was…it’s very sad. In regards to the indigenous heritage, she suddenly claimed it during the BLM campaign and then quietly said or did nothing for years until the referendum campaign began… alliance and support only seems to come to play when there’s some engagement $$ in it for her 🤮
And all of her comments like “I absolutely will shame anyone that’s racist” and “I wish we could be like NZ and how they embrace their Māori culture” - yet just a year or so ago she made those disgusting stories insinuating Māori were violent drunks. And yes before BLM - I can’t quite remember when it came up but I’m actually certain it wasn’t for a while after… she made no mention of her being Indigenous. I think it was one January 26 when of course she made 5000 posts and centred herself as usual and someone had commented and she was like “I’m actually Aboriginal”.

Reactions: 8
And all of her comments like “I absolutely will shame anyone that’s racist” and “I wish we could be like NZ and how they embrace their Māori culture” - yet just a year or so ago she made those disgusting stories insinuating Māori were violent drunks. And yes before BLM - I can’t quite remember when it came up but I’m actually certain it wasn’t for a while after… she made no mention of her being Indigenous. I think it was one January 26 when of course she made 5000 posts and centred herself as usual and someone had commented and she was like “I’m actually Aboriginal”.
Her comments on the vote are correct. Don’t know her history- know nothing about her. Cant drag history into her comments on the here and now. If that makes you feel better about voting no, then suck it up and bathe in it cos you need to

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her comments on the vote are correct. Don’t know her history- know nothing about her. Cant drag history into her comments on the here and now. If that makes you feel better about voting no, then suck it up and bathe in it cos you need to
Hi. I voted Yes. Just don’t like LDB or her smugness and racist remarks she’s made about Māori people. Bye.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
LDB is stating facts. Time and time again we see the areas of marginalised or lower socio economic groups voting for right wing policies. For gods sakes, the trump vote is reliant on the poors of America. The fact that the largest concentration of political parties have voted pro vote says it all. Add in the vote from remote NT- it’s all yes. Democracy is great except it relies on ppl being able to educate themselves properly and sadly this doesn’t happen. Any policy that prevents education is a policy that is hoping to progress right wing policy, end of
😂 I voted NO! Why? Because the First Nations who I know & love don’t want it. I done my research. Oh by the way I don’t live in a low socioeconomic area, oh & I have a uni degree 😄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Not a warning but let's ALL move on from this topic now - Please read our rules and why they're important
😂 I voted NO! Why? Because the First Nations who I know & love don’t want it. I done my research. Oh by the way I don’t live in a low socioeconomic area, oh & I have a uni degree 😄
Sad react. Also it is “I have done my research”, not “I done”. And I am glad you have been university educated. The more the merrier and the more we have the more likely to have socially responsible and forward thinking people. Not everyone who leaves university is at the same level, but you can assume that the more educated, the more likely you are to have outcomes that focus on equality

Sad react. Also it is “I have done my research”, not “I done”. And I am glad you have been university educated. The more the merrier and the more we have the more likely to have socially responsible and forward thinking people. Not everyone who leaves university is at the same level, but you can assume that the more educated, the more likely you are to have outcomes that focus on equality

Is this LBD’s burner?
Nice attempt at trying to insult me. I sleep well at night with my decisions in life ✌🏻

Mod edit. Maybe someone can create a thread in offtopic to discuss the referendum as this is about influencers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 15
What on earth has this twit bought considering breastfeeding is effectively free?? She just bleeds money this one.
Pumping shouldn’t cost that much. You can always buy things after birth…..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m guessing a pump, feeding chair, bottles, steriliser etc. but holy tit, that’s just ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
"I done my research" has real Leila Stead vibes about it 😂😂

I don't like or follow LDB, I find her very condescending. I have enjoyed her referendum content but I'm not enjoying how she's carrying on about it now, I've stopped checking her stories.

Anyways....back to the regular snark

Reactions: 16
Thank you 👏👏👏 all FACTS. Someone gets it. LDB is only divisive because you can’t argue against her or dismiss her and that’s annoying when you’re on the opposite side. But when she’s arguing for ME and my mob, I’m cheering her like no one else.
---
I’d rather talk about ALL the white women who said nothing instead of someone who put herself out there, put herself on the line for us.
So many of these influenzas acted like it didn’t even happen. Because their lives have now gone on exactly as they always have. It made no impact on them and this historic moment just passed by like it didn’t matter. Shame job on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you 👏👏👏 all FACTS. Someone gets it. LDB is only divisive because you can’t argue against her or dismiss her and that’s annoying when you’re on the opposite side. But when she’s arguing for ME and my mob, I’m cheering her like no one else.
---
I’d rather talk about ALL the white women who said nothing instead of someone who put herself out there, put herself on the line for us.
So many of these influenzas acted like it didn’t even happen. Because their lives have now gone on exactly as they always have. It made no impact on them and this historic moment just passed by like it didn’t matter. Shame job on them.
And I’m glad she’s still posting about it now. She’s upset, and rightfully so.
to anyone who is saying that she should stop is just showing themselves up for their privilege and complete lack of respect for First Nations peoples

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.