Australian Influencers #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know anything about Carly Sophia’s ex husband and what happened? Did he find her insufferable and left or is there more? Think her twins were so young which always seems drastic.

That reminds me of some article she wrote gate keeping trauma and healing and how bad her separation was so others who had different problems and ways of coping are wrong, basically.
Don't know what happened but if a woman decides to separate with their partner when kids are really young, it's a sign of a crappy partner that you would rather be single at a time when you need help.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know anything about Carly Sophia’s ex husband and what happened? Did he find her insufferable and left or is there more? Think her twins were so young which always seems drastic.

That reminds me of some article she wrote gate keeping trauma and healing and how bad her separation was so others who had different problems and ways of coping are wrong, basically.
sadly.
It was abusive

• Sad
Reactions: 5
anyone follow/see Cathy Evans?! she looks so terrible after her BBL and even worse these days. All she posts about is working and hauls... so what 'work' does she actually do?

Reactions: 7
anyone follow/see Cathy Evans?! she looks so terrible after her BBL and even worse these days. All she posts about is working and hauls... so what 'work' does she actually do?
I would love to know, I haven’t looked her up for ages, remember when she was abusing people in the DM’s for asking to see sizes of her Stax because no way that rump is fitting an XS 😂
I never minded her on Mafs but she’s definitely being taken over by the grift

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Don't know what happened but if a woman decides to separate with their partner when kids are really young, it's a sign of a crappy partner that you would rather be single at a time when you need help.
that was exactly my intention when i said drastic in case that wasn’t clear

Reactions: 1
I would love to know, I haven’t looked her up for ages, remember when she was abusing people in the DM’s for asking to see sizes of her Stax because no way that rump is fitting an XS 😂
I never minded her on Mafs but she’s definitely being taken over by the grift
she paid thousands and had an extremely painful surgery to look like that!? i am so lost she looked exactly the same before. I loved her on MAFS too but is obssesed with people believing she is an XS, no one believing that babe

• Haha
Thoughts on Snezana Wood? Her latest two reels have been a bit try hard and cringe! She's super hot but her content can be a bit lame

Thoughts on Snezana Wood? Her latest two reels have been a bit try hard and cringe! She's super hot but her content can be a bit lame
ok so take this with a grain of salt if you like and this is going back to bachie days but I knew someone who was an editor of the show and they said it was hard at times to give her a winners edit because she was instigating so much drama and starting fights with other women constantly. They said she had quite dodgy vibes to her.

I haven’t followed her since the show and people can change of course, but I have always remembered this anecdote!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
she paid thousands and had an extremely painful surgery to look like that!? i am so lost she looked exactly the same before. I loved her on MAFS too but is obssesed with people believing she is an XS, no one believing that babe
How she spent so much money and looks worse!? I can't stand this condescending witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anna heinreich and her tag along sister been gifted a stay at crown towers in Perth. For what? There’s no discount or anything for those 2 muppets going and showing us their new dresses and done hair.
Cost of living crisis and then there’s those 2 🙃

Reactions: 13
Anna heinreich and her tag along sister been gifted a stay at crown towers in Perth. For what? There’s no discount or anything for those 2 muppets going and showing us their new dresses and done hair.
Cost of living crisis and then there’s those 2 🙃
Can’t stand any of them. Ugh.
---
How she spent so much money and looks worse!? I can't stand this condescending witch.
Her whole personality now is activewear and her ass.

Reactions: 6
It’s honestly so sad it’s pathetic how low her self image/esteem/confidence is. She has had soooo much work done since mafs when she looked perfectly lovely before!

ok so take this with a grain of salt if you like and this is going back to bachie days but I knew someone who was an editor of the show and they said it was hard at times to give her a winners edit because she was instigating so much drama and starting fights with other women constantly. They said she had quite dodgy vibes to her.

I haven’t followed her since the show and people can change of course, but I have always remembered this anecdote!
I didn't watch her on the bach but I can believe what you're saying. She doesn't seem like a girls girl? And also, I'm no prude and enjoy a short skirt myself but I was shocked when I saw her daughter's graduation photos. Her school dress was SO short, it had to have been altered that way.

Reactions: 6
I didn't watch her on the bach but I can believe what you're saying. She doesn't seem like a girls girl? And also, I'm no prude and enjoy a short skirt myself but I was shocked when I saw her daughter's graduation photos. Her school dress was SO short, it had to have been altered that way.
Is she friends with any of the girls she was on bach with?? If you compare her to Anna Heinrich she's still V good friends with quite a few of the bach girls.
Yes SO short. I was surprised cos it seems like a kind of private school? I went to a standard Catholic school and there is no way we would have been allowed to have them that short

Is she friends with any of the girls she was on bach with?? If you compare her to Anna Heinrich she's still V good friends with quite a few of the bach girls.
Yes SO short. I was surprised cos it seems like a kind of private school? I went to a standard Catholic school and there is no way we would have been allowed to have them that short
I think season 1 is quite rare in that there’s a solid friendship group come out of it. So interesting to hear about the edit of Snez, as I vaguely remember her seeming quite different to the others that season and keeping to herself and rising above the drama - bloody impressive editing if she really was a mean girl!

I think season 1 is quite rare in that there’s a solid friendship group come out of it. So interesting to hear about the edit of Snez, as I vaguely remember her seeming quite different to the others that season and keeping to herself and rising above the drama - bloody impressive editing if she really was a mean girl!
V impressive editing because Emily got the complete villain edit that season but she actually seems lovely from interactions I've had with her on social media.. and her husband now is much better looking than Sam

This may be why we saw SO MUCH of Heather, who was the “favourite “ and then towards the end Lara was so heavily featured. Apparently she left her ex husband because he went to jail & was a paraplegic from a motor cross accident. However before those 2 incidents he was a drug dealer and semi successful at motor cross and was financially providing for her and when things turned south she took Eve and moved into her parents house ( fair enough) - however I don’t know her personally so obviously can’t confirm those are the reasons she left him, I’m sure there are a range of reasons.

Anyone else follow Monique Cripps ? Are we thinking expecting? Lots of very floaty generous outfits lately 😉

This may be why we saw SO MUCH of Heather, who was the “favourite “ and then towards the end Lara was so heavily featured. Apparently she left her ex husband because he went to jail & was a paraplegic from a motor cross accident. However before those 2 incidents he was a drug dealer and semi successful at motor cross and was financially providing for her and when things turned south she took Eve and moved into her parents house ( fair enough) - however I don’t know her personally so obviously can’t confirm those are the reasons she left him, I’m sure there are a range of reasons.
Yes! I was actually just thinking about the girls that season and how Lara came in late and then became the favourite and I was quite shocked that Snez won as she didn’t seem to have that much screen time. But also felt the same for Georgia Love’s season when Matty J was definitely the fave but Lee won. Amazing how much editing can influence everything (well not really. It’s pretty obvious 😂)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.