Australian Influencers #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Follow on from previous thread. Having a Paid Partnership with a Doctor providing you with pregnancy care seem so unethical. Tiny Hearts

Reactions: 26
Follow on from previous thread. Having a Paid Partnership with a Doctor providing you with pregnancy care seem so unethical. Tiny Hearts
I wholeheartedly agree with this. Also seems an odd collaboration - who is being influenced to use the same doctor as someone they follow online?
Why does a doctor need that promotion?

Reactions: 18
I wholeheartedly agree with this. Also seems an odd collaboration - who is being influenced to use the same doctor as someone they follow online?
It gives me the same ick as Livingwithendometriosis__ sharing a post on her gyno with a photo of her kissing him on the cheek..

Just seems like boundaries being crossed

But re tiny hearts - i wonder if she was urged to not go overseas? Like surely if you’ve been through this twice you’d take every precaution you could and not miss two treatments.

Reactions: 12
It gives me the same ick as Livingwithendometriosis__ sharing a post on her gyno with a photo of her kissing him on the cheek..

But re tiny hearts - i wonder if she was urged to not go overseas? Like surely if you’ve been through this twice you’d take every precaution you could and not miss two treatments.
Gosh I had an OBGYN for both my babies and would never kiss them on the cheek. It wouldn’t even come up in conversation! Everything was strictly professional and about me as the patient and any procedures 🤮

Surely the OBGYN would have discussed this with her and advised her not to go. I can’t imagine why you would even think about risking it though. Surely she can get her travel refunded or credited if she booked it prior to getting pregnant/before she knew.

Reactions: 14
Gosh I had an OBGYN for both my babies and would never kiss them on the cheek. It wouldn’t even come up in conversation! Everything was strictly professional and about me as the patient and any procedures 🤮

Surely the OBGYN would have discussed this with her and advised her not to go. I can’t imagine why you would even think about risking it though. Surely she can get her travel refunded or credited if she booked it prior to getting pregnant/before she knew.
Im pretty sure this was booked as a baby moon. She was basically asking for recommendations for the best place in the world money no object. I hope her baby will be ok. She seems pretty shook up. It’s so strange she would travel so far away and be away from her OB knowing her pregnancies are high risk in those final weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
May sound odd but it does happen. Dr Joe is one of the most sought after OBs for influencers. I can't speak to his expertise but he is very expensive (several friends had him as their OB) and no doubt him being easy on the eye doesn't hurt for Gram content.

Reactions: 3
Aurelijana it was when influencerupdatesau had a 'send me anonymous goss' post, someone sent in that mitch and diogo aren't friends anymore neither are their families and it somehow involves hannah. which seems to be true because they we inseparable for ages and now have nothing to do with eachother :rolleyes: the actual screenshot/ story post might be saved somewhere on influencerupdatesau where her close friends/subscribers can see

Reactions: 2
OMG I love her!!! Her mindset work has helped me through some tricky times.
I’m sure she is very helpful with her positivity and does have some good ideas.. I find her approach to motherhood and the role of a mother problematic and dismissive. She has posted before that picking up your husband clothing is an Opportunity to be grateful and being left all the household chores is because “ you know best “ it’s a hard no from me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
100% agree, I wouldn't use a health professional if they teamed up with an influencer, definitely crosses boundaries and overall very icky

Reactions: 9
Is Chloe szep 6 mths pregnant or is she talking about when she was pregnant with Sonny, confused.

Reactions: 1

Something is off about her situation or the way she posts or what she shares, can’t quite put my finger on it. I cannot fathom travelling to a tiny island in the middle of butt duck nowhere (The Maldives is in the middle of the Indian Ocean) during a pregnancy that entails any sort of risk (I can’t comment on the level of risk she was at but she was talking about how she would be missing a couple of her medical treatments for this pregnancy), given she also had issues in her previous pregnancies. Seems quite arrogant to do so. It’s all so fishy. I hope her baby will be all good but something is weird.

Reactions: 16
Nah, their offer on a house was accepted. All through “manifesting” of course. That’s how anyone gets anything these days, it seems.
But how do they have so much money 🤯 The caravan, buying a farm- surely maternity active wear isnt bringing in that much $$$!!!!
---
May sound odd but it does happen. Dr Joe is one of the most sought after OBs for influencers. I can't speak to his expertise but he is very expensive (several friends had him as their OB) and no doubt him being easy on the eye doesn't hurt for Gram content.
Dr Joe delivered my first child and would never go back. Too interested in $$ and the gram, taking on too many patients etc. Induced to fit in with his schedule, a very traumatic experience!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
But how do they have so much money 🤯 The caravan, buying a farm- surely maternity active wear isnt bringing in that much $$$!!!!
---

Dr Joe delivered my first child and would never go back. Too interested in $$ and the gram, taking on too many patients etc. Induced to fit in with his schedule, a very traumatic experience!!!
I know of a few people currently with him. Seems to be a bit of a name/status thing. My thinking is that if he’s that good, why does he need influencer marketing?
Most popular OBs book out just through word of mouth. Mine is amazing and books out but she has zero social media presence. She doesn’t need it as her care does the advertising for her.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.