Australian Influencers #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was a stand in for the actual “celebrities” 😂To trial all the challenges. Why is he acting like he thought he was in the show they clearly know. Just trying to get followers. This is an article about it:

View attachment 2077303View attachment 2077304
NFI who this is, but I’m so sad Alexis liked their post (DYFM podcast) - I wouldn’t pick her for subscribing to this sort of BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does Chloe and Beans/Life with Beans have their own thread? She always seems to find a way to work Birdie into every single conversation. I feel bad for all the big kids and triplets. I know she wants more kids, I think there will be a pregnancy announcement soon.
I cannot stand her. The thread is mainly positive with everyone saying how well she raises the children 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I cannot stand her. The thread is mainly positive with everyone saying how well she raises the children 🙄
I just went and had a look at their IG. So they have bought a house and kids are back being homeschooled. How can she provide schooling for all those different age groups? I think it’s selfish for her to homeschool them she says she loves having all her kids with her all day but wonder if the 11 year old likes hanging out with toddlers?

Reactions: 7
It was an official Channel 10 promo with others to promote the show. He is saying tongue in cheek that he just turned up.I actually think it was quite clever marketing.

Reactions: 12
It was an official Channel 10 promo with others to promote the show. He is saying tongue in cheek that he just turned up.I actually think it was quite clever marketing.
I disagree, it’s been done before and it’s stupid 🤣 but each to their own. I guess in the current “looming” recession it’s no issue to spend a heap of money flying a bunch of influencers over to another country just to make some ads 🙄

Agreed! Honestly he’s one of the few “influencers” worth following, actually uses the platform for positive influence. Never controversial or inflammatory and always declares his ads!!! i thought it was a good wind up, will be funny content regardless and glad someone decent got the gig not a tit head like cachia or scammyannie 😆

Reactions: 16
This really shits me.. it’s obviously an ad.

Tell your followers!!
See I think this is far worse than flogging tit candles and homewares. This person claims to be raising awareness for IVF/infertility but at the same time tries to make a shifty dollar off the people who are no doubt following her for support and validation and everything else you need when you’re struggling through something like that. And to not declare it is the icing on the cake 😡

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.