Australian Influencers #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is correct and the food blogger is @jimmysburgers (owns Easey’s and has been a food blogger/instagrammer for years). Easey’s is on a rooftop too although this might not be the venue. Jimmy currently has 85.2k followers. When Konrad and Abbie were dating I saw some stories of them all hanging out together.
Together we have solved this case 🙇‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couldn’t agree me. Stop raising him as your 6th child and get him to pull his weight. He must make a mint though, nice place and all those kids going to private schools
I would say her family are well off too based on her parents place and what she’s shared of her family. Which is fine, good on them! But have some understanding that we don’t all live the same sort of life
I really dislike the “just fit it in, no excuses, just feel better by exercising”.

Reactions: 1
How does Chloe and Mitch afford that apartment? Surely they are renting? It looks brand new, assuming three bedrooms and breach front I would assume it would be worth around 2 million.

Reactions: 1
How does Chloe and Mitch afford that apartment? Surely they are renting? It looks brand new, assuming three bedrooms and breach front I would assume it would be worth around 2 million.
They sold their last house for 2.75m and made almost 1m profit, so I’d say they’d easily be able to afford it, probably even more.

Reactions: 6
Since when did Deni become the poster person for trans people?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but they have only ever identified as non-binary and using they/them pronouns?

I guess this quest pays better?!
I’m sick of Deni. Putting their finger in every pie. It’s performative and it’s boring.

Reactions: 25

Correct me if I’m wrong, but they have only ever identified as non-binary and using they/them pronouns?

Deni just posted this too! I’m not going to claim to understand the nuance of being both trans and non binary at the same time (I need to do some proper research) and I am absolutely for people who fit in these categories having the same rights and legal protections etc etc as cisgender people. Deni does seem to be EVERYWHERE right now and I’m a bit sick of seeing their face attached to everything. Someone I know personally interviewed Deni recently so I will contact them and hopefully get some further insight. Hopefully there is plenty of space in the media for other trans and/or non binary Australians to have time in the spotlight as well.

edit to add: this is a quote from an interview with trans non binary Australian Maddy Best- “Transgender – I’m not the gender I was assigned at birth. Non-binary. I’m not within the binary of male or female, which is how much of society often sees gender.”

Assuming Deni’s reasoning for describing themselves as trans non binary is similar to this?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m sick of Deni too. Leaving no space at all for other trans people. They have been heavily criticized by other people in the queer community for many reasons.
I’m so sick of seeing them (Deni that is) all over social media, on every podcast, every panel. It’s all a bit much and everything seems drenched in narcissism.

Reactions: 18

Who cares, who are you, the trans police?
---
Who are we to decide how Deni identifies or labels themself? And of course they’re everywhere atm because of the brands they work with and they likely have a manager or PR company that’s getting them the jobs and attention.

Reactions: 3
Who cares, who are you, the trans police?
---
Who are we to decide how Deni identifies or labels themself? And of course they’re everywhere atm because of the brands they work with and they likely have a manager or PR company that’s getting them the jobs and attention.
Pretty sure you’re the only one policing. This same question you’re critiquing has been asked by so many others including people from the queer/trans community.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.