Australian Influencers #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!
I’m happy to say that I reported Elyse Knowles post of her child nude/ish yesterday and it’s been removed. Finally IG doing something right.
17D26B30-96E5-4F1D-891E-501AA30688F7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Tori de Jong s currently single. Her ex partner's name (the father of her 3 youngest kids) Is Josh Milani. His profile says "In a relationship" and he has a family photo up. She has talked recently about getting a home loan while single.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve never heard Kyal and Kara spoken about on here but they are rude and horrible!
I work at a local cafe and I have to say they are the rudest people going, she talks down to everyone. People seem to love them but they are horrible.
I had a bad experience this morning with them

• Wow
Reactions: 23
we get it Revie you train everyday does it need to be on IG? Literally the same rinse and repeat
Yes 7/7 workout sessions this week so she can post a reel of herself “playing” with her kids but conveniently showing off her bum in a G-string (I know when I play with my kids I do it with one toe pointed in a bikini and the camera mainly filming me and not the kid 🙄) With a bunch of affiliate links yesterday. This is about the extent of her content now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure where to put this but anyone following the Nova drama with Kate Ritchie moving to breakfast. Apparently tension with her and Tim Blackwell

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not sure where to put this but anyone following the Nova drama with Kate Ritchie moving to breakfast. Apparently tension with her and Tim Blackwell
Ooh where did you see this? I heard that he was a big fan of Ricki Lee staying on the drive show with him and Joel, but Joel was team Kate.

I’ve never heard Kyal and Kara spoken about on here but they are rude and horrible!
I work at a local cafe and I have to say they are the rudest people going, she talks down to everyone. People seem to love them but they are horrible.
I had a bad experience this morning with them
Can you elaborate? Unless it would expose who you are/ put your job at risk.

Reactions: 7
Ooh where did you see this? I heard that he was a big fan of Ricki Lee staying on the drive show with him and Joel, but Joel was team Kate.
I believe it! From interviews with him over the years he takes his work very seriously so if he thinks Kate isn’t as committed I can imagine he is happy for her to go

I believe it! From interviews with him over the years he takes his work very seriously so if he thinks Kate isn’t as committed I can imagine he is happy for her to go
I’ve been reading about it and it sounds like the whole situation is a big mess!

I always thought they had good chemistry on air but seems like Kate Ritchie is going through a fair bit of personal stuff and I can totally see Tim getting his knickers in a knot at what he’d perceive as special treatment, them allowing her so much time off. Especially since he’s been there for a million years.

I read they needed to find a role for her as she has a year left on her contract.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.