Australian Influencers #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear tammi posts this every couple of months
It was only the other month she was “late” by about a week - it seems to me her cycle is a bit all over the place and can sometimes run late
I know she talked about her wedding sex which would have been around when she ovulated but like do the test and tell everyone or keep it off socials otherwise you’ll have everyone asking even though we all know it no one business doing that post will lead to questions

Reactions: 7
In relation to the post in ‘Australian influencers 19 ’ about someone doing a petition to get rid of ‘Tattle’. Maybe that person shouldn’t be on social media with a public profile then? if she doesn’t like criticism, or if it does have an affect on her mental health maybe get off then. Doesn’t SM, reddit and online forums come under free speech anyway.

I don’t condone bullying or nitpicking on every little thing someone does, but there should be a line drawn when it comes to children.

Also, Tattle is one of the only places I feel comfortable on the internet writing/reading comments in threads I follow that people don’t brown nose. This is an example though how many times does someone need to be told how “amazing” they look when all they’re doing is fishing 🎣 for compliments when they post selfies, it’s so annoying. IG influencers/models then have the nerve to post in bikinis and then say “I want to empower people”, no you just want to post a photo like that to get compliments 🙄 it’s not empowering at all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
In relation to the post in ‘Australian influencers 18’ about someone doing a petition to get rid of ‘Tattle’. Maybe that person shouldn’t be on social media with a public profile then? if she doesn’t like criticism, or if it does have an affect on her mental health maybe get off then. Doesn’t SM, reddit and online forums come under free speech anyway.

I don’t condone bullying or nitpicking on every little thing someone does, but there should be a line drawn when it comes to children.

Also, Tattle is one of the only places I feel comfortable on the internet writing/reading comments in threads I follow that people don’t brown nose. This is an example though how many times does someone need to be told how “amazing” they look when all they’re doing is fishing 🎣 for compliments when they post selfies, it’s so annoying. IG influencers/models then have the nerve to post in bikinis and then say “I want to empower people”, no you just want to post a photo like that to get compliments 🙄 it’s not empowering at all!
The petition is an old one started in the UK, to a UK politician.

Seriously though. There’s far worse places on the internet. I know you can care about more than one thing, but maybe save you’re energy for the actual dark places online.

If someone has a negative opinion of you and you don’t want to hear it, don’t read here.

Some of the stuff on here is pretty bloody nasty. It’s normally just the same small group who are obsessed with a particular influencer. The rest of it is just calling out the blatant lies and child exploitation.

Reactions: 9
I mean I would be upset if I read some of this stuff written about me. But then I would never consider work in the public eye, I’m conscious that no one is ever liked by everyone. I know I wouldn’t like to read or hear negative things about myself. I feel like some of these influencers truly believe everyone loves them, and can’t comprehend people disagreeing with them on any level.

Reactions: 16
I’m more confused why Elle is making me want that actual bathrobe 😂 Her and Joel must be so happy the dropped out of the block.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1759056
Why is Elle Ferguson wearing an actual bathrobe
It’s fashun darling (🙄 to her)

I mean I would be upset if I read some of this stuff written about me. But then I would never consider work in the public eye, I’m conscious that no one is ever liked by everyone. I know I wouldn’t like to read or hear negative things about myself. I feel like some of these influencers truly believe everyone loves them, and can’t comprehend people disagreeing with them on any level.
Oh god, I, myself could never be an influencer nor would I want to. I’d hate to wake up everyday and have nasty troll comments people would leave in comments/DM’s. IRL, If someone dislikes me, I’d want to know why, but I wouldn’t ask someone straight out. I get the feeling Laura H and SCS feel everyone loves them 😕 when not everyone does.

Some of the stuff on here is pretty bloody nasty. It’s normally just the same small group who are obsessed with a particular influencer. The rest of it is just calling out the blatant lies and child exploitation.
I only stick with reading a few threads on ‘Tattle’, but half the people who are mentioned on here, I have never even heard of. I don’t get why people treat their kids like show monkeys, it can be so detrimental.

The petition is an old one started in the UK, to a UK politician.

Seriously though. There’s far worse places on the internet. I know you can care about more than one thing, but maybe save you’re energy for the actual dark places online.

If someone has a negative opinion of you and you don’t want to hear it, don’t read here.
Yeah I looked the petition up I think the person didn’t keep going through with it. What’s the other worse places besides Tattle, GOMI and reddit?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Reddit is so bad but somehow has legitimacy? There are actually useful threads on here too that aren’t influencer related.

I’m super late to this thread but has Gracie piscopo and the Andre drama come up? Haha I’m guessing it has

Reactions: 4
It’s fashun darling (🙄 to her)

Oh god, I, myself could never be an influencer nor would I want to. I’d hate to wake up everyday and have nasty troll comments people would leave in comments/DM’s. IRL, If someone dislikes me, I’d want to know why, but I wouldn’t ask someone straight out. I get the feeling Laura H and SCS feel everyone loves them 😕 when not everyone does.

I only stick with reading a few threads on ‘Tattle’, but half the people who are mentioned on here, I have never even heard of. I don’t get why people treat their kids like show monkeys, it can be so detrimental.

Yeah I looked the petition up I think the person didn’t keep going through with it. What’s the other worse places besides Tattle, GOMI and reddit?
GOMI is fine, it’s like here but crap and with really chaotic moderating. Reddit is somehow legit. Twitter gets very nasty. But then you’ve got stuff like Kiwi Farm and forums for literal extremists, terrorists, criminals and pedophiles 🤷🏻‍♀️. The internet is a dark place. Gossiping about influencers is tame. I wouldn’t want to read nasty stuff about myself either and I personally don’t comment on people’s appearance, but people have threads on here for a reason.

Obviously influencers get spun up about Tattle. It’s increasingly popular because so many influencers are problematic and they don’t want to be accountable. People are getting sick of them, they can all see the ticking clock.

Reactions: 25
GOMI is fine, it’s like here but crap and with really chaotic moderating. Reddit is somehow legit. Twitter gets very nasty. But then you’ve got stuff like Kiwi Farm and forums for literal extremists, terrorists, criminals and pedophiles 🤷🏻‍♀️. The internet is a dark place. Gossiping about influencers is tame. I wouldn’t want to read nasty stuff about myself either and I personally don’t comment on people’s appearance, but people have threads on here for a reason.

Obviously influencers get spun up about Tattle. It’s increasingly popular because so many influencers are problematic and they don’t want to be accountable. People are getting sick of them, they can all see the ticking clock.
I didn’t know there were threads about criminals 😲 but I hope all these influencer jobs will be obsolete within 10 years. This is off topic though if someone went to a private high-school and then they waste their education to become a influencer, it’s like what’s the point of having to pay for school fees for a private school if that person didn’t go to uni, etc. People are going to voice their opinions online whether influencers like it or not. Those people complaining about tattle etc, would do the same thing if it was reversed, plus they probably say to their friends IRL, “what the hell is that person wearing” and other mean stuff when they’re out 🙄 like they’d be judging people too, it’s kind of hypocritical.

Reactions: 6
Yeah it wouldn’t be nice to read mean things about yourself, but any normal person would probably reflect on why these things are being said. Influencers are unable to do that, so they just conclude that we’re jealous bullies who have no life. They can’t possibly be the problem🙄

View attachment 1759056
Why is Elle Ferguson wearing an actual bathrobe
Why is the person in the middle wearing running shorts, knee high cowboy boots, a graphic tee, and a blazer?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m super late to this thread but has Gracie piscopo and the Andre drama come up? Haha I’m guessing it has
A few pages before the end of the last thread!
Still so wild to me. Someone said she was going through her Insta deleting photos and yep also saw the number of posts drop.
Wonder what her first post back will be? Will she stay with him? Leave him?
Their poor kid, as if it wasn’t enough to have his life plastered all over social media

Andre's sister in law commenting on him and Gracie re the murder! 😬😱
I really had to wonder what the immediate family thought & knew. Hard to live with someone for a number of years & claim to have no clue what they’ve done 🥲 very sad first the family

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.