Australian Influencers #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh surely this isn’t their permanent cage they live in full time?
The dog is a kelpie, she will be able to jump out of that pen. That aside, i dunno about the other dog, but that’s pretty much the kind of pens that working dogs such as kelpies, live in on farms. Kelpies are high energy and need to run / work, otherwise it will get bored and start destroying things.

Reactions: 3
For me it’s the green water. I can only see dry dog food and that tub of green water

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The dog is a kelpie, she will be able to jump out of that pen. That aside, i dunno about the other dog, but that’s pretty much the kind of pens that working dogs such as kelpies, live in on farms. Kelpies are high energy and need to run / work, otherwise it will get bored and start destroying things.
It used to make me sick when she would be filming herself pressure cleaning the big dogs shits off that fake grass near the cubby 🤮 so this won’t be much better.
I have Border Collies, but they don’t try & escape or destroy anything as we ensure they have heaps of stimulation & enrichment. Maybe the property isn’t fenced properly to contain the dogs yet, so the cage might not be for full time.

Reactions: 7
How’s Oli frost still living his best life on holidays and at a festival. The audacity of it all.

• Sick
  • Angry
Ellidy at it again with nude videos of her daughter on her story 🤦🏽‍♀️
She can be such a moron.

What's the goss here please??
He owes a bunch of money to artists and vendors for a failed festival. There was a daily mail article a couple day ago.
Edit: here is the article. How funny is the photo of him at the arias 😂😂

Is Chloe Morello ever not moaning about something? She’s getting insufferable. Not going out because SHE had another meltdown. What a tough life with a literal newborn and young toddler and not going on a fun night out because she had a meltdown 🙄 she needs a serious dose of reality

Reactions: 11
Is Chloe Morello ever not moaning about something? She’s getting insufferable. Not going out because SHE had another meltdown. What a tough life with a literal newborn and young toddler and not going on a fun night out because she had a meltdown 🙄 she needs a serious dose of reality
Yup, also complaining about the fact that she doesn't want being a mum to be her while identity when she's literally been using it to generate clicks since Santino was born.

Reactions: 8
Yup, also complaining about the fact that she doesn't want being a mum to be her while identity when she's literally been using it to generate clicks since Santino was born.
I don’t get it, this isn’t Chloe’s first rodeo, what was she expecting?! Also, nothing annoys me more than the ‘I’m so unfit and don’t fit into any of my sexy salsa clothes’… and then ‘ordered enough Taco Bell for five people, oops’. Girl, you can’t have it both ways.

Reactions: 6
I cannot stand her. I knew her well years ago - she was the most horrible person, bullied so many girls, the biggest partier. From what I hear still about her she hasn’t changed her personality much.
I knew her a little through the vegan scene and she was nice enough. She seems so basic tho. Surely she can't believe the crap she's trying to sell?

She can be such a moron.

He owes a bunch of money to artists and vendors for a failed festival. There was a daily mail article a couple day ago.
Edit: here is the article. How funny is the photo of him at the arias 😂😂

THANK YOU for that!

Reactions: 1
Honestly I think she has pnd. No matter how charmed her life is, she had those babies so close together, it would have a huge impact on mind and body.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god came here to say this. She’s INSUFFERABLE. I don’t know what she thought having kids consisted of?!? They tried for ages apparently and now she complains non stop about how hard it is to be a mum.
Also, a lot of women aren’t ‘JUST A MUM’ , you have the easiest ‘job’ in the world, you’re not saving the planet or curing cancer…so not like you’re destined for some kind of greatness🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Oh my god came here to say this. She’s INSUFFERABLE. I don’t know what she thought having kids consisted of?!? They tried for ages apparently and now she complains non stop about how hard it is to be a mum.
Also, a lot of women aren’t ‘JUST A MUM’ , you have the easiest ‘job’ in the world, you’re not saving the planet or curing cancer…so not like you’re destined for some kind of greatness🤷🏻‍♀️
I think the difference between normal people and influencers is that we just text these inner dialogues to our friends rather than on our stories to 1.2m people 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly I think she has pnd. No matter how charmed her life is, she had those babies so close together, it would have a huge impact on mind and body.
She’s honestly just coming across as a whinger and spoilt and entitled. She’s had her sister, Mum and in-laws all staying with her helping out and as others have said - the husband seems to treat her like she’s a delicate little flower and does the bulk of the childcare with Santino anyway and housework. Such a shame that this is what she became. I imagine lots of her original fan base would be interested in her sharing her motherhood journey but she’s not even showing it warts and all, she’s literally just coming on whinging every single day despite all the help and company she has

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.