Australian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No point flying to tassie they are putting everyone who flies in quarantine now aren’t they?

Reactions: 3
Voldy is a 🤡 ..... she absolutely needs to get a life and mother her daughter. Stop thinking you are the next clementine or whoever 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It's really disturbing that Voldè outright lied about people posting her personal account @ on here? Why would you make that up... I used to like her too but she's positioning herself as the home brand version of Clem Ford and it isn't working. I don't understand how she has the time to parent and engage so heavily with Instagram?! Channel that energy into something productive!

Reactions: 13
Sending love to my fellow Melbournians. (or is it Melburnians, I'm never sure?)

Bec Judd has been quiet this afternoon since sharing the free food she got sent (why the f-ck companies send free food to wealthy influencers when there are people in need across the city baffles me). I sort of want her to go off on a Dictator Dan rant. Those were very amusing in the big lockdown last year. :ROFLMAO: (might damage her brand and all the sponsor relationships though).
This boils my blood. All these "coke-pigs" get free EVERYTHING while sitting in their mansions with an endless supply of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sofie Cachia, offering to drop off food to people in Victoria who are in lockdown, this is the same clown who packed up in a flurry & left town last time.
Oh & wash your bike shorts & the dogs won’t chew the crotch out of them. Grub.
Who is Voldemort ?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Sophie Cachia, offering to drop off food to people in Victoria who are in lockdown, this is the same clown who packed up in a flurry & left town last time.
Oh & wash your bike shorts & the dogs won’t chew the crotch out of them. Grub.
Who is Voldemort ?
She can't go further than 5km from home - unless she breaks the lockdown rules ;)

Reactions: 2
It's really disturbing that Voldè outright lied about people posting her personal account @ on here? Why would you make that up... I used to like her too but she's positioning herself as the home brand version of Clem Ford and it isn't working. I don't understand how she has the time to parent and engage so heavily with Instagram?! Channel that energy into something productive!
Today she shared a screenshot of comments she made in a fb group. She covered her name but left the fb group name and her profile picture, to make it super easy for people to track down the post and find her personal fb. 🤣
It’s like she’s baiting us to post it here, but doesn’t realise that no one gives a tit.

Reactions: 4
Don’t think so they definitely fell out over the line they did together and it was long before there was talk of Byron Baes. Could be one of the reasons Rubes trashed Bryan Baes so hard though haha
She would TOTALLY of been on that show. She likes attention whether it is good or bad.

Bloody Voldy spinning the oMg HeAlTh garbage that suicides have not gone up.
piss off. I personally know of (in my circle, and wider acquaintances) 3 people who have attempted suicide in the past 12 months due to losing everything due to Covid.
what a revolting human

• Sad
I don’t like that she regularly posts Mars naked, especially given he’s not a little baby anymore, he’s 3. She also loves to give a tiny bit of info and then get annoyed when people ask any questions like this week when she said she picked up Rocky from school because he was sick and people asked what was wrong and she said really snappily “I’m not going to share that with over 200 000 people” we’ll you didn’t have to share any of it you chose to. She has also had a lot of falling outs with brands she has collaborated with etc with tells me she’s difficult to work with. Just a few examples of things I don’t agree with but generally I do like her too.
Fair call.

Did anyone catch Lielah's latest live. I heard it was pretty unhinged, if it were even possible for her to spiral any further.

piss off. I personally know of (in my circle, and wider acquaintances) 3 people who have attempted suicide in the past 12 months due to losing everything due to Covid.
what a revolting human
I’m sorry your friends are struggling it’s truely so heartbreaking. She is revolting. Her response to someone who commented that their mental Health was bad was ‘you’re not the only one’ all because they dared to challenge her. Pathetic. She is such a try hard she can’t cover up her true colours, an entitled privileged brat. Following her has been a laugh because she is so tragic but I don’t think it’s worth it anymore. She has no idea what she stands for she copies so many other accounts. She copies Clem who has the gift of being curt when necessary and Voldy just doesn’t have it. And she is studying to be a journalist. Hilarious!!

Reactions: 4
I have found my people 🙏🏻
So good to be ble to talk freely.
My 2 bobs worth… make Voldemort her own thread. She is too boring to be in this fast paced love fest of Aussie con-fluencers.
EL and Scummy I love watching as they try to keep it together for the gram.
Leila has actually lost it- as per her latest live that was just beyond.
Jessssiiiiiika just makes me feel better about my own life. How she is going to keep those kids safe in an even bigger yard, I just can’t see it happening (hello knife 1. trampoline 0.)
Miss Kyroid loves is just a yawn fest.
Sarah and dad mum are more bogan than the dictionary meaning and I just can’t not watch.
I’m also partial to the Mrs Hinch thread. What a ride.
So glad to have found y’all
You forgot the greedy dads of Melbourne & biggest pain in the butt, Olivia I’m so pretty White.

Reactions: 1
what a revolting human
It's her trying out her "serious journalist" voice by posting data-based material. Then telling a commenter to check her "culturally appropriating dreadlocks" as if she knows their cultural background beyond them being "white passing" in their profile pic! Imagine taking low jabs at a woman who's expressed that she's struggling with mental illness...gross

The reason Voldemort is referred to as such is because Tattle has a rule about not discussing accounts with less than 10K followers (I think the theory being that once they've monetised their accounts with swipe-ups etc we're free to discuss). So she can't get her own thread (and really should not be mentioned here, except in passing etc). Alas.

I am looking forward to hate watching/enjoying the heck out of Byron Baes...

If anyone else is on jessiikas thread on GOMI are you having issues with getting on page 196? Haven’t been able to get on there for the last couple days

Reactions: 1
Ohh juicey re ruby and the fall out. All the Byron influencers are currently annoying me with their freedom anyway. Can’t wait for Byron Baes either. Amazing how much more active this thread gets as more people join us in lock down

If anyone else is on jessiikas thread on GOMI are you having issues with getting on page 196? Haven’t been able to get on there for the last couple days
I saw that it was gone. Did people try and find the new address or something?

She answered that today when she was saying how time consuming it was to create content and could only do it by ignoring her child. Imagine if anyone else said that, she’d be all over what a bad parent they were

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.